World Snooker Championship 2005

Guest Heresy

Guest Heresy

WorldSnookerChampionship2005_ps2.jpg

Has anyone else got this game? I bought it the other day simply because the snooker is on the T.V really. It's more challenging than I expected and pretty realistic.

I've got it. I loved it when I first played it, got bored of it though, then it messed up. It says there is no analog stick connected, and yet there is. But other than that, I liked it.

Guest Heresy

It's too hard at times, the A.I players in the top 10 don't seem to make any mistakes at all or miss a pot. In a best of 3 in the Grand Prix Stephen Hendry got two breaks of 128 and 76 both of them were off my break, and my break wasn't even piss-poor he just cut a half-red in.

It's too hard at times, the A.I players in the top 10 don't seem to make any mistakes at all or miss a pot. In a best of 3 in the Grand Prix Stephen Hendry got two breaks of 128 and 76 both of them were off my break, and my break wasn't even piss-poor he just cut a half-red in.

Guest Heresy

No professional clears the entire table from a half red. I'd consider that pretty unrealistic, not realistic. I won't stop till I win the World title on this game, I won it on all the others it's just going to take months to even get to that stage by the looks of it.

Guest Heresy

We have a place similiar to that where I live. Downstairs its got a dartboard, few tables, few pool tables and a dreaded kareoke machine. Upstairs, theres about 3 full sized snooker tables that are available at a ridiculous price.

Is it like a Labour Club or a Conservative Club or another private club? The one I go to also has a snooker room with three full size tables and a room with a pool table and dart board...

Social club. & yeah, dart board downstairs with the pool table too.