Mighty Boosh on UK TV G2

Skummy

I only just realised, so I've missed most of it, but if anyone's interested, they're playing the entire first series of The Mighty Boosh on UK TV G2 tonight. Right now.

It's on The Hitcher episode now, but it appears that they're going to be showing the entire series again straight afterwards.

I love The Hitcher episode.

"Pound your bannana, two pound a pair"

"Shut Your Noise!"

The Hitcher and Bryan Ferry are clearly two of the greatest Boosh characters.

I can't remember what episode it is from, but the Llama sound clip I have is great.

"He was out there hoofing doctors, hoofing vicars....he got in the gift shop, put a false moustache on, a little girl came in and said "can I have a pencil top?"....HOOF! Hoofed her out the shop."

I can't remember what episode it is from, but the Llama sound clip I have is great.

"He was out there hoofing doctors, hoofing vicars....he got in the gift shop, put a false moustache on, a little girl came in and said "can I have a pencil top?"....HOOF! Hoofed her out the shop."

"But you, Howard, you got off with it."

"One of the few ways to calm a llama down, Vince."

Bryan Ferry is a shit character...he has a few funny lines, but he's pretty crappy besides that.

I think he's fantastic. The entire cartoon skit helps, obviously, but "of course, it is all mp3 now. This is obsolete", "I will come running as fast as Hunduuuuu the Volkswagen", "Take this horn, and blow upon't", and his exchange with Naboo at the end are brilliant, not to mention his comedy galloping through the forest.

I think the entire absurdity of Bryan Ferry in that context really adds to the character, as well, though, clearly. If it was meant to be practically anyone else, it wouldn't have worked.

Bryan Ferry is a shit character...he has a few funny lines, but he's pretty crappy besides that.

I think he's fantastic. The entire cartoon skit helps, obviously, but "of course, it is all mp3 now. This is obsolete", "I will come running as fast as Hunduuuuu the Volkswagen", "Take this horn, and blow upon't", and his exchange with Naboo at the end are brilliant, not to mention his comedy galloping through the forest.

I think the entire absurdity of Bryan Ferry in that context really adds to the character, as well, though, clearly. If it was meant to be practically anyone else, it wouldn't have worked.