Shows to watch on Sky

ONO

Yeah, I really want to get into some show, mostly which runs in a series. Something entertaining. I never jumped on the 24 or Lost bandwagon. Dream team is nearly over. So, is there anything decent out there which is worth my time?

I've watched a bit of Lost, and it never really appealed to me.

As for 24, never really seen it's appeal either, though, to be fair, I haven't actually sat down an watched a full episode.

Edited by Lost Soul

Most of the good shows are just coming to the end of the their run or have just ended - Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, Battlestar, Thief etc. so there's not really much on at the moment apart from 24, which you should definately check out.

Thief's only just started. Unless it's like a 6-episode series or something.

Thief's only just started. Unless it's like a 6-episode series or something.

Yeah, it is. I wanted to watch that, but Tuesday night TV is already atcked, when Lost came back on something had to give.

Ever heard of a VCR? :P

Hopefully they make a new series of Thief that's longer then, I've enjoyed this first series.

Well, no offence to anyone, but Stargate, and all that Star Trek bollax doesn't appeal to me either.

:S

Stargate, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica have NOTHING in common with Star Trek. The closest Galactica comes to it is the fact it's in space and set on a space ship, but nothing more at all. In fact, you could say it's sort of the polar opposite of it.