Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, obviously not.

Unless you're into that sort of thing, which a lot of gays may be, I don't know.

Which begs the question; can Siamese twins pick up dates, or is it too awkward with your sibling there?

Guest muddatrucker

The worlds oldest siamese twins were two japanese guys, they had like 5 kids each, thats hilarious, whats even better is one died the day before the other and as a result of his death caused the death of his own brother, the selfish cunt.

Guest Small Red

That Golden ticket lark is pointless. You can send off for the tickets to an address, since it's legal that everyone has to have a chance to win. Otherwise it's a lottery. And basically, the "random" winner is bound to be some gay person.

Remember when they just got normal people and put them in a house? Now it's turned into a glorified freak show. I fucking can't stand it. Will probably watch the launch show, and then probably not again (In an ideal world...yet I'll probably find myself lured in :()

Edited by YI

Guest muddatrucker

Its not reality anymore because they aren't real people, they throw in geeks, actors, moles, etc.

I wont watch the launch since I never find gay people shreaking an entertaining sound.

That Orlaith was fit, Science was funny, most of the others are just weird bastards.

Saw Anthony Hutton on a night out in like November in Tiger Tiger I think, he was off his face, my mate asked him "Aren't you broke yet? You seem to be out a lot." and he was like "No! I'm fucked loaded". I love hob-knobbing with big time celebs.

Ive been watching Big Brother from Year 1 and every year i think its gonna be crap and it turns out to top the year befores.

This years one will have alot of fights cos i heard they can talk about Nominations to the other housemates.

Just under an hour to go. I'm actually excited for this one. Better not be a let down. The paper gave a list of some of the characters that have the "potential" to be in it. It listed someone that fancies hamsters. =/

It'll just be your usual group of fuckwits.