Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Simply Red

Well I wouldnt say no to Polly,kid.I dont watch live stream,I hardly even watch it live.Im just Opinionated and ginger.

Edited by Simply Red

Lea used to be an alcoholic who had to drinka bottle of vodka before she'd even leave the house in the morning.

Nikki used to be a bullemic and spent time in a mental institution.

Pete used to be a crack addict or something.

Glad to see Big Brother goes for normal people these days :pinch:

Personally I think Nikki NEEDED to leave. She's got severe mental and emotional problems that are showing themselves more within the encolsed environment.

She needs help and frankly Big Brother officials should be ashamed in putting her into the houes when a half-way decent psychological report would have revealed her as emotionally unstable.

Having said that, I didn't vote again as I don't feel the need to spend all my money on such things.

However they shouldn't revamp it in the American way. This way works for England - we love a 'reality' show that we can get invovled in and have power to vote for. It's why Big Brother's Big Mouth and all the other smaller BB shows are successful.

Jonny D's theory of voting for your favourite is a good idea though although I guess it could promote repeated favouritism voting.

On a side point, Nikki was also annoying, childish and horrifically frustrating to watch....With a great body :P

Suzie can be quite amusing to watch if you know what to look for - horror at bodily functions and grime, constant over-motherly attempts, general odd comments. Subtley amusing.

Also, lousy Pete and Richard wanting to rescue a rat. IT'S A RAT! Bringer of disease...Dirty vermin that Mikey and Glyn quite rightly wanted to kill. Having lived in the countryside as a kid a number of times I was in the car when my old man swerved to run over a rat. Pet rats may be ok, but wild rats are skanky.

I wanted Aisleyne to go, she insults my eyes and ears. Also, Spiral's got a foul temper on him, not a nice guy at all.

Personally I think Nikki NEEDED to leave. She's got severe mental and emotional problems that are showing themselves more within the encolsed environment.

She needs help and frankly Big Brother officials should be ashamed in putting her into the houes when a half-way decent psychological report would have revealed her as emotionally unstable.

On a side point, Nikki was also annoying, childish and horrifically frustrating to watch....With a great body :P

Guest muddatrucker

A great body? shes horrifically underweight, I mean her legs are like || ||, thats fucking disgusting, you can't shit on BB for having some emotionally challenged person in there and then say that anorexia is ok, shes fucking horrid, she has the body of a little skinny boy.

Guest Simply Red

Who Is SHE? Who is SHE? That must be the greatest big bro moment this year along with the bottled water and the mp3 player. She was over annoying but she sure was funny to watch.

Glyn To Win.

Edited by Simply Red