Calling all Hed P.E. fans

ILoveNicole

How's that fucked up? If I call myself a fag it doesn't matter, you use it in a derogatory manner and I'll knock your teeth down your throat. That's the difference.

You would have been much better suited saying why can't I call them a nigger but they can call me a cracker. To which I would respond wait until you've been repressed and the colour of your skin has had a negative impact on your life then we'll talk. That's without even taking into account that their ancestors were slaves.

How's that fucked up? If I call myself a fag it doesn't matter, you use it in a derogatory manner and I'll knock your teeth down your throat. That's the difference.

You would have been much better suited saying why can't I call them a nigger but they can call me a cracker. To which I would respond wait until you've been repressed and the colour of your skin has had a negative impact on your life then we'll talk. That's without even taking into account that their ancestors were slaves.

I don't understand why any respectable person; race, sexual preference, nationality etc... would deem at acceptable to use any derogatory term to classify themselves. And I certainly can't see how anyone can justify one derogatory term for another. Maybe it's because I would never disrespect someone and call them a nigger, wetback, queer, fag, or anything else if that word is used to describe them. And I wouldn't accept anyone calling me a Nazi just because of my German heritage for the same reasons.

While I think you meant well, your examples sort of outweighed the idea you were trying to supply.

I don't understand why any respectable person; race, sexual preference, nationality etc... would deem at acceptable to use any derogatory term to classify themselves. And I certainly can't see how anyone can justify one derogatory term for another. Maybe it's because I would never disrespect someone and call them a nigger, wetback, queer, fag, or anything else if that word is used to describe them. And I wouldn't accept anyone calling me a Nazi just because of my German heritage for the same reasons.

While I think you meant well, your examples sort of outweighed the idea you were trying to supply.

Sounds like Nazi logic to me. :shifty:

You fail at being the biggest douchebag on EWB. Please try again.

:P

Edited by XrM

Sounds like Nazi logic to me. :shifty:

Guest Bluesman

A couple of days ago I was playing basketball and was called Nigga. Twice. As a white male I was both offended and oppressed, all at the same time.

Edited by Bluesman