Cool Battle Idea.

Sweet. I'll get to work on it. How many of these do you want to do?

This one should be interesting. The band name sounds Indie to me, maybe pop-punk, you know. Not really sure where I'm going with this, but I'll figure something out.

It wasn't too difficult. Just time consuming.

I started off by cutting out the figure, same way you'd cut out anything.

post-50-1149024275_thumb.jpg

Then cut out the hands, or anything else you'd like to remove.

post-50-1149024284_thumb.jpg

Then you start repairs. Using the clone stamp tool I recreated the jumper and the base of the guitar. It's a bit blurry, but we can hide that later. I fixed the neck of the guitar, buy copying the bits of the neck that aren't damaged, and used the perspective and warp tools to make it fit.

post-50-1149024293_thumb.jpg

I then painted in the holes of the arms.

post-50-1149024302_thumb.jpg

I drew in the strings near the bottom by hand and with the pen tool.

post-50-1149024311_thumb.jpg

Then I found another guitar picture and cut out the bit that would cover the missing area. I skewed and distorted it so that it was the right direction and perspective. and put it in place.

post-50-1149024321_thumb.jpg

The last step, which isn't pictured because it's not really a single step, is to mess around with the levels/brightness/contrast/colour saturation and make sure everything looks like one picture and not an amalgamation of several.

The Saxaphonist was the most challenging guy to do, because it was really difficult to fix the bits of the saxaphone that I cut out. Also I had to make the back of his shirt (Because obviously his head was blocking it in the original) Which was interesting.

post-50-1149024275_thumb.jpg

post-50-1149024284_thumb.jpg

post-50-1149024293_thumb.jpg

post-50-1149024302_thumb.jpg

post-50-1149024311_thumb.jpg

post-50-1149024321_thumb.jpg