Wallpaper

Guest Slare

Guest [ Tyler ]

Uh, graphically this is pure shit. But...if you were just looking at it then it's a nice little wallpaper. I like it but like I said, graphically this is nothing.

Guest muddatrucker

Tyler doesn't seem to understand the concept of a good graphic, I could shit in my hand and smudge it on a canvas and if it looks good, its good, regardless of how much effort it took.

Guest [ Tyler ]

I know that things don't need a ton of layers to look nice, nor did I say this looked bad! I said it was nice, which it is, but what I meant was that it didn't require much skill to create. I don't see why saying that puts me at fault for not knowing good images when I see 'em. ;)

' date='15th Jun 2006, 6:52 pm' post='798661']

But if you look I said graphically. As in...it doesn't take much. But I did say it was nice, which it is. :|

If it looks good, it's good graphically, it does its job. You meant to say that it didn't take a whole lot of effort, but you said it looks good as a wallpaper so graphically it looks good.

Me, I don't like it. I like the idea of outlines of people and objects and such but this is such an irregular outline it puts me off. I'm not keen on the glow effects, or the grungy star which I think should be filled in completely, it doesn't go with the outline of the woman.