New PARIS HILTON single to debut in Billboard top 10

Bob Roberts

Paris' singing in that song sounds nothing at all like her real voice. It sounds entirely like someone else. The catchy, but that's what makes it even worse. A lot of songs are catchy, a lot of songs that suck. I once found myself humming Black Eyes Pees' "My Humps". It was a very sad day in my life.

EDIT: Oh yeah, don't forget how much Gnarls Barkley owns and yet how much mainstream success they've had as of late.

Considering the line is that they're holding back Paris Hilton's album until fall or so because she's supposedly trying to get the rights to cover "Crazy" on it, that was probably a bad idea to bring up here...

I was actually surprised it was Paris Hilton when I first heard it,and overall I think its catchy. Its not bad, and I can name much worse.