MLB 06: The Show

apsham

Lemme tell you, I have never been so impressed with a baseball game. It's so in depth, I have a hard time beliving that a particular feature is in the game, for instance I don't bother to think that I could do ___ in the game because it's not usually there, but then I find out I can do it... it's just confusing. Hell, the game is worth it just for the commentary. Thanks for finding a way to make baseball half interesting to me Sony.

Guest homerjfry

I love baseball games and like MLB 06 the Show for a while, but I just got so annoyed with the pitching system and hitting was INSANELY easy, even on HOF setting. I bought MLB 2k6 and it actually plays MUCH better on a HD TV than on a normal TV, and has become my favorite game of baseball since the MVP days.

Guest homerjfry

The commentary is superb. My problem with the pitching was that it seems the AI could throw a pitch anywhere, and rarely get a wild pitch and if I pitched the same place (for the ball to break the same way the pitcher did) it would be a wild pitch all the time. It just got too frustrating for me. It was either throw strikes or a wild pitch. And pitches rarely went where i wanted them to, even hitting the markers perfectly and adjusting for break. Annoyed me too much.

The only problem I have with it on the PSP is with the pitching, it can be hard to get the little pitch icon where you want it to go. Of course, if you don't have ADD and just take a minute, it works out after a sec.

Guest LdE1986

The only problem I have with it on the PSP is with the pitching, it can be hard to get the little pitch icon where you want it to go. Of course, if you don't have ADD and just take a minute, it works out after a sec.

I've had the game for a few months now and I love it. Not a lot of my friends know about this game for some reason since I guess everyone played MVP Baseball. I'm like 10 years into my career mode and I've been the same person since I like bought the game. I'm thinking about making a pitcher in career mode, but from what I've heard from their message board, is that it's really difficult to be a good pitcher in career mode. Anyone try that out yet?