Workout songs?

Liam

Guest Bosstown Boy

Depends on what you are into really?

Looking for rap or hip-hop, anything Dirty South works. Lil Jon is perfect, as are some songs by Ludacris. I'd also look at some Eminem stuff too, like Lose Yourself.

Rock is more broad, but can't go wrong with Disturbed or Metallica. Metallica songs a little bit harder because they take longer to get intense, but they build up nicely. I'd also look into Godsmack and Tool.

Specific:

"Enemy", "Ten Thousand Fists" - Disturbed

"Stand Alone", "Stress" - Godsmack

"Stomp", "Get Low" - Lil Jon

Edited by Bosstown Boy

Survivor - Eye of the Tiger >_>

Loike...duh~!

I find most upbeat Red Hot Chili Peppers tend to help, it's the only thing I really use on a regular basis.

Any primary examples?

Tell Me Baby, Can't Stop, Blood Sugar Sex Magik, Storm In a Teacup, Out in LA, 21st Century, Throw Away Your Television, Give It Away and a load of others, those are ones that come to mind.

I normally just stick to stuff I like when I work out. I just seem to get lost in the music and don't think about anything else. Gets you through the pain/tired barrier no problem.