Major League Wrestling: 2006

Guest Korrosion

I was in total agreement with previous accounts, saying your diary was too TNA/ROH influenced, but I'm happy to see that you're bringing more flavor to the "Hybrid" MLW. I suggest bringing in more international flavor, ie Japanese, European, Mexican, Other, etc.

IMO, your diary has been hit or miss. True, it's not all your fault because the game has a tendency to rob "over" workers without notice as they accept bookings with larger promotions. So, in that respect, I understand your need to scramble to fill the gaps.

On the other hand, you had three viable workers in Team Canada. Perhaps a better stipulation would have been to have the team that loses split up instead of getting released. Are you going to tell me you couldn't find anything for Roode or Williams to do? Roode is tailor made for a run with the MLW World belt. Williams could easily fall into the Junior or Florida division.

Also, your first card after taking a break from the diary seemed chaotic, like you couldn't quite remember everything you had previously planned. You even threw awkward hints that made it appear as if Shelley was "claiming" to be champion; even making championship matches as if he wasn't the true champion.

I realize the last couple of cards have felt a bit chaotic with the changes in roster, but the last few hires have had a slight "big debut this week, jobber the next" feel. Once the major promotions settle down I'm sure your current roster will stabilize and fall into a much better flow.

Keep it up. I'll be reading.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW News

-At the end of the month MLW, has lost money. MLW management are looking to cut costs so they don't go under. But in a higher note, MLW gained in public image again this month. MLW are now at 38% PI and are ranked 19th in the wrestling world.

-MLW have recently hired Kevin Steen. Steen agreed to a open contract with MLW, after a fan won a compition to pick a wrestle they would like to see in MLW. We wish Kevin the best of luck.

-On a low note, B-Boy has left MLW. It was reported that NWA:CS offered him a bigger contract and he took it. We wish B-Boy the best of luck in his future.

-MLW management would like to wish Puma a happy birthday. Puma has recently turned 22.

-This December's event will be "Major League Winter". It will be held on Sunday the 31st, MLW are looking to have a huge evnt for our last event of the year.

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Edited by Korrosion

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Underground Preview

This week on MLW Underground, we will see debuting star Kevin Steen in action against C.J. Phoenix who got a victory up last week over Rich Criado. We might hear from Phoenix, concerning Criado's challenge to a best of 5 series. The Young Gunz are in tag team action against the Havana Pitbulls this week.

In a bid to make up for last week, Chasyn Rance has requested to be teamed with Kid Romeo again to take on Generation Next. Rance told management that he wanted to make up to Romeo, after his actions last week. We will also hear from MLW World Heavyweight Champion Alex Shelley this week. All this action and more this week on Underground!

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Underground

6th, December 2006

MLW underground kicks off with the intro package showing Alex Shelley, The Young Gunz, Chasyn Rance, Low-Ki and many more MLW Stars in action. The package ends with the Underground logo smashing onto a ring apron. The camera fades to the ring apron which is sporting the same logo. A small pyro display goes off and Underground is underway.

C.J. Phoenix Vs Kevin Steen

Kevin Steen is already in the ring awaiting his opponent. Phoenix's music hits and he comes out onto the top of the ramp. He signals the crowd who give him a small pop, then makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. Phoenix climbs the turnbuckles to pose for the crowd but is jumped from behind by Steen, who starts the match.

...Phoenix sets up Steen and hits a brainbuster. Phoenix then climbs the turnbuckles, as he gets to the top he signals to the crowd that he is going for the Rising Phoenix. Suddenly the lights go out. A short time later they come back on and we see Rich Criado in the ring. Criado has a chair, he smacks Phoenix in the head with the chair. Criado climbs the turnbuckle and sets Phoenix up. Criado hits the Cardiac Arrest on Phoenix from the top. Criado pulls Steen over and puts him onto of Phoenix, the ref counts the three count and Steen steals one.

Winner: Kevin Steen

Criado rolls out of the ring, knowing he has cost Phoenix his match. Phoenix slowly gets to his feet and Criado is laughing at him. Phoenix is handed a microphone and he starts to speak.

Phoenix: "You think your good, because you just lost me my match? Last week wasn't a fluke, i can tell you that. I'm going to prove to you that i am a better wrestler than you. I'm going to prove to you that C.J. Phoenix kicking your ass is no fluke. In other words i accept your challenge, best of 5 series. It's on bitch!"

Phoenix drops the microphone as Underground goes to its first commercial.

Overall: 37

::Fade to Commercial::

The Young Gunz Vs Havana Pitbulls

As Underground comes back from commecial, The Young Gunz are making their way to the ring. They both slide in and pose for the crowd as the Havana Pitbulls music hits and they both come out from behind the curtians. They come running down the ramp and slide into the ring. Both teams start brawling and the match is started.

...Charismo has Black Tiger set up for the Charasmatic Star. Star climbs the turnbuckle and signals the crowd. Generation Next, jump the railing and Aries pushes Star off the turnbuckle. Generation Next get into the ring and start beating down on both Star and Charismo. Strong hits a trademark backbreaker on Charismo and sends him out of the ring. Strong then tells Aries to go up top and they hit the Backbreaker, 450 Splash. Reyes steps back into the ring and makes the cover. He picks up the three coutn and the victory for the Havana Pitbulls.

Winners: Havana Pitbulls

Generation Next don't like they are finished, they pick up both CHarismo and Star and start beating them down. They throw both of them out of the ring and slide out after them. Aries and Strong take both men up the ramp and continue to beat the down, until they are out of camera sight and behind the curtians. Underground goes to commercial.

Overall: 63

Beat Down

As the camera fades back in from the break, Generation Next are beating down The Young Gunz in the back. Aries picks up a chair and starts unloading on both Star and Charismo, busting both of them open. Strong sets up two tables that are on the ground. Strong steps up onto one of the tables and Aries pushes Star up to him. Strong powerbombs Star from the table he is standing on and through the other table. Aries then picks up Charismo and pushes him onto the table, where Strong is still standing. Strong picks Charismo up and hits a DDT on him, through the table. Generation Next both slap hands and laugh as they know they have left both Star and Charismo down and out.

Overall: 55

Forgive Me

The camera fades from Generation Next to Chasyn Rance and Kid Romeo who are in the Underground area, warming up for their match, which is next. Rance starts to talk to Romeo.

Rance: "Look, i requested this match tonight because i want to make up for last week. I did the wrong thing, i wan't think straight. I don't care if your the number one contender for my title, i promise you.... I have your back 100%."

Romeo: "But i'm just a bit concered, after last week when i got attacked. I didn't see who it was and after our match, i won't be suprised if it was you."

Rance: "I pormise it wasn't me, i was out of the building basically before our match ended."

Romeo: "Ok, I'll forgive you. Lets just go out there tonight and kick some ass, if we win. Maybe we could get a shot at them vacant tag titles or something."

Rance nods his head to Romeo as they both smile and slap hands. They both walk out of camera shot and make their way to the ring.

Overall: 48

Generation Next Vs Chasyn Rance & Kid Romeo

Rance and Romeo come out from behind the curtians as Rance's music is playing. They both make their way to the ring and the fans are getting behind them both. As they slide into the ring Rance holds his title in the air as Generation Next's music hits. They both come out from behind the curtians to a series of boo's from the crowd. They make their way to the ring and slide in getting the match started.

...Romeo picks up Aries and hits him with a nice backbreaker. Rance has Strong up and hits him with a lungbuster. Rance and Romeo are working beautifuly tonight as a team. Rance tells Romeo to go up top as he sets Aries up for a curbstomp. Rance hits Aries with a curbstomp and then Romeo comes flying off te ropes and hits Aries with a huge leg drop. Rance picks up a chair that is already in the ring and tells Romeo to pick Strong up. Romeo picks Strong up and Rance smashes Strong in the head with the chair. Romeo and Rance slap hands, Rance sets Strong up for the curbstomp this time. Rance hits Strong with teh curbstomp. Aries is getting back up but is clobbered by Rance with teh chair. Romeo climbs the tunrbuckles and ignals to the crowd and Rance that he is going for the 'Love In The Air' (Frog Splash). Rance tells him to hit it, Romeo leaps and is smacked in the head with the chair by Rance. The fans start to boo Rance who stands in the ring laughing it off. Rance slides out of the ring with his title, he walks up the ramp laughing as Strong covers Romeo and picks up the win.

Winners: Generation Next

Overall: 66

As Underground comes back from its last break, the camera fades from the ring to the backstage Underground area. Alex Shelley is sitting down on a chair polishing his title belt. He see's the camera and then starts to speak.

Shelley: "Ahhh, thank you for coming. I would like to welcome you all to Shelley Pass, my new segment. This week on Shelley Pass, we will be looking over some footage from last months event, Walk The Line. Where yours truely retained the MLW World Heavyweight Title. Geeks in the back, roll the footage."

A series of clips from Shelley's match with Low-Ki come on. It shows Shelley hitting a series of moves and none of Low-Ki's offence. Then end of the package shows Shelley holding his belt up him after the match.

Shelley: "Beautiful, is it not? The issue i am raising today, is that can anybody compete with me? I mean, i demolished Low-Ki at Walk The Line. I embaressed him, hell he hasn't even shown up on Underground for two weeks. Either he is still sore from the brutal beating he got from the hands of a wrestling god, or he is to embaressed to show his face. All in all, i would like to leave you with this comment as we finish Shelley Pass for this week. "God can never be beaten, no matter how hard you try, he will always come out on top". That leads me into my conclusion. Which is, Alex Shelley is a wresling talent on loan from god, therfore Alex Shelley win nor can even be beaten. Say hello to the man that will be the MLW World Heavyweight Champion for the rest of his life.... Alex Shelley!"

Shelley stands up and gives his belt a quick polish before he puts it over his shoulder. Shelley winks at the camera before walking away, the camera fades to black as Underground goes off the air.

Overall: 69

=================================================================

Overall: 58%

TV Rating: 0.40

Attendence: 152 people

Ticket Sales: $2280

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Underground Preview

This week on MLW Underground, it will be Generation Next taking on Destiny's Dragons in tag team action. The Dragons are looking to get another victory under their belt in their hoep to rise the tag ranks. Kid Romeo has been booked in a match with PJ Friedmen. Romeo will be on the look out for Chasyn Rance after last weeks actions.

We will also hear from Alex Shelley once again in his new segment, Shelley Pass. All this and much more, this week on Underground.

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Edited by Korrosion

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Underground

13th, December 2006

MLW underground kicks off with the intro package showing Alex Shelley, The Young Gunz, Chasyn Rance, Low-Ki and many more MLW Stars in action. The package ends with the Underground logo smashing onto a ring apron. The camera fades to the ring apron which is sporting the same logo. A small pyro display goes off and Underground is underway.

It's On Already?

Rich Criado and C.J. Phoenix come out from behind the curtians brawling. Both men are trading blow for blow as they come down the ramp and towards the ring. Criado hits a DDT on Phoenix onto the floor. Criado rolls Phoenix into the ring and follows shortly after. Both men are again trading blow for blow. A referee comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. The ref motions for the bell and it rings, the ref just started a match.

Overall: 49

C.J. Phoenix Vs Rich Criado

1st Match in Best Of 5 Series

Criado and Phoenix are still going blow for blow just after the ref had the bell rung and they continue to for some time.

...Criado is stalking Phoenix with the ring bell. Phoenix gets upa nd Criado swings, but Phoenix ducks the shot. Phoenix kicks Criado in the gut and hits a DDT on Criado, who's head lands on the ring bell. Criado is busted wide open. Phoenix signals the fans as he climsb the turnbuckles. Phoenix is up top and he leaps and hits the Rising Phoenix from the top, onto Criado. Phoenix makes the cover and picks up the first win in the best of series.

Winner: C.J. Phoenix (1)

Phoenix slides out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp and to the back. Criado gets up knowing he has lost and starts kicking the ropes and throwing stuff every where. Undergound goes to a break as Criado is still going mad.

Overall: 40

Will We Ever See You Two Again?

Underground comes back from the break to a shot of Generation Next in the Underground area. Aries see's that the camera is on and starts to speak.

Aries: "Did you see what we did last week, to the Young Gunz. We taught them a lesson, a lesson in brawling. We kicked their asses all around this shitty arena and you know what, if they have the balls to come back. If they have the balls to face us in a match, we will kick their asses once again. Which brings us to our title match that we are having because of this stuipd draw rule."

Aries hands over to Strong who gladly accepts and starts to speak.

Strong: "It's happening at Major League Winter, in a cage. You know what boys, you two will be better off if you don't show up. After we are finished with you, you'll be nothing but a lower mid-card circus show. See you in 18 days boys!"

Strong and Aries are both motioning that they will be the champions as the camera fades abck to the ring.

Overall: 43

Kid Romeo Vs PJ Friedmen

Friedmen's music hits first and he comes down the ramp and towards the ring. He slides in and poses for the crowd as he awaits his opponent. Romeo's msuic hits next and the crowd pop for him. He makes his way down the ramp looking a bit sore as he slides into the ring. The match is started a both men lock up.

...Romeo has Friedmen in a sharpshooter. Friedmen is looking to tap and is inches from the ropes. Romeo drags Friedmen back into the middle of the ring and Friedmen is in pain. Chasyn Rance is seen coming through the crowd and he jumps the railing. He slides into the ring with his title belt, he lines up Romeo and smacks him in the back of his head, kncoking him down. Rance picks up Romeo and sets him up, he hits the Sensation Spike on Romeo. Rance pulls Friemen over to cover Romeo and Friedmen picks up the win thanks to Rance.

Winner: PJ Friedmen

Rance slides back out of the ring and walks up the ramp. He signals to Romeo who is looking at him that he will always be the champ and Underground goes to a break.

Generation Next Vs Destiny's Dragons

Destiny's Dragons are already in the ring awaiting their opponents as Underground comes back on the air. Generation Next's music hits first and they come out to a series of boo's. They make their way down the ramp and slide into the ring. They taunt the crowd before jumping teh Dragons and starting th match.

...Strong hits Ultra in the head with a kendo stick, knocking him out of the ring. Strong then starts smacking the crap out of Thunder with the kendo stick. Aries climbs the turnnuckle as Strong sets Thunder up. Generation Next hit the Backbreaker, 450 Splash on Thunder perfectly. Aries makes the pin and picks up the win for Generation Next.

Generation Next:

Overall: 44

Shelley Press

The camera fades from the ring to the backstage Underground area, where Alex Shelley is standing. Shelley has set up some sort of Shelley Press set, with a red lounge, desk and chair. Shelley is sitting behind the desk and he starts to spek.

Shelley: "I would like to welcome everyone once again to Shelley Press! Hold your applause please. Today on Shelley Press we have a special guest. That special geust is none other than the lsoer of the MLW World Heavyweight Title match last month Low-Ki. Come on everyone, a round of applause for the loser."

Shelley is standing up clapping. He stops clapping after awhile when Low-Ki is no where to be seen. He sits back down and starts speaking again.

Shelley: "Well, i tried fans. I invited Low-Ki to be my guest tonight. I guess he was just to scared to show his face on national TV. So be it, this is your champion signing of...."

Out of no where Low-Ki comes in shot and smahses Shelley over the head with a chairshot. Low-Ki starts to kick the crap out of Shelley who is on the ground. Low-Ki picks the chair back up and hits Shelley time after time after time. Low-Ki picks Shelley and hits a DDT onto the ground. Low-Ki climbs on top of the desk and hits the Double Foot Stomp onto Shelley. Low-Ki walks up to the camera and starts to speak.

Low-Ki: "Low-Ki never backs down from anyone. Not the champion, not anyone. He wanted me as a guest, he got me. Now i want him at Major League Winter, for the title and i want a ladder match. You hear me management. You better give it to me our their will be death to pay."

Low-Ki screams out as he walks back over to Shelley and starts smacking him with the chair again. Underground fades to black as Low-Ki is still attacking Shelley.

Overall: 70

===============================================================

Overall= 52%

TV Rating= 0.39

Attendence= 15

Tickets= $2355

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Underground Preview

This week on MLW Underground. Generation Next will be in tag team action against the team of PJ Friedmen and Puma. BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs will also be in tag team action, when they come up against the young team that is Destiny's Dragons. Both teams are looking for a much needed victory.

In our mainevent for the night it will be MLW World Heavyweight Champion Alex Shelley teaming up with MLW Florida Champion Chasyn Rance to take on, Low-Ki and his partner Kid Romeo in tag team action. We will also hear from Rich Criado about this months event, Major League Winter. All this action and much more, this week on Underground.

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Underground

20th, December 2006

Best Of 5

Shortly after the pyro display the camera goes to the back, in the Underground area. Rich Criado is standing waiting to talk, he see's the camera and starts to speak.

Criado: "Last week, i wasn't prepared for our first match Phoenix. I mean you can't just have a match with out knowing about it, i didn't have time to prepare myself for any of it. That's why i have come to the decision that on the 31st of this month, at Major League Winter. It will be C.J. Phoenix Vs Rich Criado. This time i will be ready. I'll be ready to prove to you that all you are, is a fluke!"

Criado walks out of the camera's shot as the camera fades to the doors of the arena, where there is a some sort of comotion going on.

Not Coming In

Referee's, agents and workers are out the back near the entrance door. Everyone is yelling and holding back three men. The three men, who we can't quite see are trying to get into the arena but are not allowed. The three men try and push through all the people guarding the dorrway, but they don't have a chance of getting through everyone. They are told to go away and don't come back, the three men respond with "We'll be back, don't you worry!" Underground goes to a commercial break.

Overall: 49

Generation Next Vs PJ Friedmen & Puma

As Underground comes back from the break, Puma and Friedmen are already in the ring awaiting their opponents. Generation Next's music hits and they both come out onto the top of the ramp. They taunt the crowd who are booing them as they make their way to the ring and sldie in. The match s started with Aries and Puma starting off the match.

...Puma gets smacked in the head with a stiff kick from Strong. Strong picks up Puma and hits a tradmark backbreaker on him, then tosses him out of the ring. Strong picks up Friedmen who is bloddy from a recent chair chot. Aries climbs the turnbuckles as Strong sets Friedmen up. Backbreaker, 450 Splash. Strong makes the cover and picks up the win for Generation Next.

Winners: Generation Next

Overall: 59

BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs Vs Destiny's Dragons

Whitmer and Jacobs music hits first and the both come out and make their way down the ramp. Both men slide into the ring and bounce of the ropes. They await their opponents. Destiny's Dragons music hits and they both come out onto the ramp. They make their way to the ring and slide in. The match is started.

...Whitmer hits a huge brainbuster on Ultra. Jacobs is hitting chop after chop on Thunder's chest. Jacobs whips Thunder into Whitmer who hits him with a huge lariat. Whitmer tells Jacobs to go up top and he does. Whitmer picks Ultra up onto his shoulders. Two men are seen coming through the crowd and they jump the railing, then slide into the ring. The two unknown men start brawling with Whitmer and Jacobs. Both unknowns knock Jacobs and Whitmer down. One slides out of the ring and picks up two chairs, he slides back into the ring and hands his partner one. They both started hitting both Jacobs and Whitmer time after time with the chairs. They set Jacobs up and hit a finisher which looks like the Spanish Fly. Both men slide out of the ring and are now identified as The SAT. Ultra Dragon makes the cover on Jacobs and picks up the win for Destiny's Dragons.

Winners: Destiny's Dragons

Major League Winter

After the commercial the camera fades back to the ring where Low-Ki and Kid Romeo are standing. Low-Ki has a microphone and he starts to speak.

Low-Ki: "I have had enough of Alex Shelley, i want you at Major League Winter. Not in just any match thou, want you in a ladder match for the MLW World Heavyweight Title. If you can talk the talk, you better walk the walk because all you have done latley is talk about how much better you are then me. Well you know what at Major League Winter, i will show you, who is the best and who deserves to be the champion!"

Overall: 73

Low-Ki & Kid Romeo Vs Alex Shelley & Chasyn Rance

With Low-Ki just finishing, Alex Shelley's music hits and Shelley comes out followed by Rance. Both men walk down the ramp and slide into the ring. Low-Ki and Rance stat the match.

...Low-Ki has Shelley set up, Ki Krusher 99. Low-Ki climbs the turnbuckles as Romeo smacks Rance in the head with a chair. Romeo hits the Kiss Of Death on Rance as Low-Ki Hits the Double Foot Stomp onto Shelley. Romeo makes the cover on Rance. The ref counts the three count and Romeo picks up the win over Rance.

Winners: Low-Ki & Kid Romeo

Both teams start brawling after the match. All four men are brawling outside the ring and up the ramp. Underground ends with a shot of all four men going toe to toe with each other.

Overall: 71

=============================================================

Overall= 58%

TV Rating= 0.36

Attendence= 156

Tickets= $2340

Edited by Korrosion

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW News

- The wrestling industry is in a boom period, which has troubled MLW. MLW World Heavyweight Champion Alex Shelley has signed a written contract with the WWE. Shelley leaves the MLW World Heavyweight tilte vacant. We wish Shelley the best of luck.

-Also in another blow to the MLW roster. Low-Ki another top star in MLW, has been signed to a written contract to TNA. We wish Low-Ki the best of luck.

-Roderick Strong had accepted a small pay rise to head over to NWA:CS, but MLW needing him alot has retained him for a small pay rise.

-MLW's roster has been raped once again of it's top stars and the MLW World Heavyweight Champion. Be watching Underground to see how the World Heavyweight Title scene evolves after this blow to the roster.

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Edited by Korrosion

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Underground Preview

On MLW Underground this week, PJ Friedmen has asked for a chance to prove himself, after a string of loses. MLW management are going to put him up against a un-named debuting star. Generation Next will be facing Destiny's Dragons in tag team action.

Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen will be in one on one action against Puma. Our mainevent for the evening will be the Havana Pitbulls looking for a win over The Young Gunz. The MLW Tag Team Championships are vacant aswell as the MLW World Heavyweight Title, so one win could change a career of a team, or a man. From now on MLW is making a change! Tune into MLW Underground this week, to see all the action!

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Underground

27th, December 2006

MLW underground kicks off with a new intro package showing Kevin Steen, The Young Gunz, Chasyn Rance, Ricky Reyes, Generation Next and many more MLW Stars in action. The package ends with the Underground logo smashing onto a ring apron. The camera fades to the ring apron which is sporting the same logo. A small pyro display goes off and Underground is underway.

Challenge~!

As the camera pans out to a shot of the ring, BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs are standing in the ring. Whitmer has a microphone and waits for the pyro's to finishes and then starts to speak.

Whitmer: "Last week, right here in this very ring. We were attacked by two pathetic cowards that jumped us from behind. We don't take that shit at all, not from anyone! If you two want to make a impact here in MLW, how about you make that impact by facing Jimmy and I as Major League Winter, this Sunday."

Jacobs takes over from Whitmer. Whitmer hands him the microphone and he starts to speak.

Jacobs: "That is if you two aren't scared of facing us, face to face. We want you in this ring as much as we want a shot at the titles. Before we climbs the ranks we are going to teach, the both of you a lesson.... And that lesson is, 'Don't fuck with BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs!'."

The SAT's music hits as the brothers, Jose and Joel Maximo come out on to the top of the ramp. Joel has a microphone and he starts to speak after the crowd stops booing them both.

Joel: "You are going to teach us a lesson? You two couldn't teach us shit. We accept your challenge for Major League Winter and this Sunday, The SAT... Will teach you two, how to get beaten by a better team, and that's because we are too fly for your asses!"

The SAT's music hits again as Joel and Jose are both yelling abuse to Jacobs and Whitmer. The crowd are booing The SAT as they both turn and walk past the curtians.

PJ Friedmen Vs ???

PJ Friedmen's music hits just after Whitmer & Jacobs leave the ring. Friedmen comes out to some boo's from the crowd which he ignores. He slides into the ring and awaits his opponent, who he doesn't know of. Music hits shortly after and out comes The Human Tornado from the back. The fans pop for him as he walks down to the ring and slides in. Friedmen jumps Tornado and gets the match started.

...Friedmen hits a low blow on Tornado. Friedmen sets Tornado up from the Dragon Suplex. But Tornado slips out of it and kicks Friedmen in the gut. Tornado whips Friedmen into the turnbuckle and follows with a stiff elbow. Tornado sets up Friedmen and hits the Tornado DDT. Tornado makes the cover and picks up a victory on debut.

Winner: The Human Tornado

Friedmen gets up slowly as Tornado is celebrating. Friedmen picks up a chair that is in the ring and starts attacking Tornado, Friedmen is just going wild and hitting shot after shot on Tornado. Tornado is busted wide open and Friedmen is still attacking him. Friedmen has snapped, the ref comes to try and stop it and he gets a chair shot to the head for his troubles. Underground goes to the break as Friedmen wipes Tornado's face and gets Tornados blood on his hand. Friedmen's eyes light up and his wipes the blood over hsi chest and Underground fades out.

Overall: 47

Generation Next Vs Destiny's Dragons

As Underground comes back from the commercial, Destiny's Dragons are already in the ring awaiting Generation Next. Generation Next's music hits and both Aries and Strong come out onto the ramp, they make their way down the ramp and slide into the ring.

...Aries hits the 450 Splash on Thunder. Strong picks up Ultra as Aries make shis way back up the turnbuckles. The Young Gunz come running down the ramp and slide into the ring. Star hits a neckbreaker on Strong, followed by a leg drop. Charismo climbs the turnbuckle and delivers a Superplex to Aries. Star climbs one turnbuckle as Charismo climbs the other. Both men hit a SSP onto Strong and Aries. Ultra Dragon makes the cover on Strong and teh ref counts the three count.

Winners: Destiny's Dragons

The Young Gunz slide out of the ring and walk back up the ramp. They have done themselves justice and look liek tehy are ready to take on Generation Next this sunday for the titles.

Overall: 50

Tag Team?

The camera fades from the ring to the backstage Underground area. The Havana Pitbulls are standing in the back going over their plan for their match tonight. We start to hear their convosation.

Tiger: "Ok, look tonight you need to start pulling your wait. We ahven't been booked much because, you aren't pulling your wait in this team."

Reyes: "I can't belive you are blaming me for our loses and not getting booked."

Tiger: "Well that is why i think we haven't got a proper shot at teh titles yet, because of you!"

Reyes: "How about we figure this out after our match tonight, i'll prove to you that i carry this team."

Reyes walks away and is followed by Black Tiger who has a weird look in his eyes. The camera fades back to the ring.

Overall: 39

Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen Vs Puma

Puma's music hits as the camera fades back to the ring. He comes out and makes his way to the ring, he slides in as Steen's music hits. 'Mr. Wrestling' comes out onto the ramp and taunts the crowd. He makes his way to the ring and slides in.

...Steen hits a huge powerbomb on Puma. Steen is just taunting Puma, whislt he is on the ground. Steen picks up Puma and whips him into the ropes, as he comes bounces back, Steen hits a huge lariat on Puma. Steen picks Puma up and sets him up. Steen hits the Package Piledriver on Puma, which leaves him down and out. Steen makes the cover and picks up a win.

Winner: Kevin Steen

Steen poses for the crowd, who are booing him which he seems to take to heart. He ends up taunting the crowd because of their boo's. Underground goes to a break.

Overall: 56

Havana Pitbulls Vs The Young Gunz

As Underground comes back from the break, the Havana Pitbulls are already in the ring and don't seem to be talking. The Young Gunz music hits and the crowd pop for them as they come out and walk down the ramp to the ring. They sldie into the ring and get the match started.

...Reyes has Star set up for the Fishermen Buster. Reyes hist the Fishermen Buster on Star and then goes for the pin, but Tiger pulls him off and is heard saying, "It's my win". Tiger pushes Reyes, who doesn't knwo what to do. Tiger turns his back on Reyes who is stunned by what just happend. Tiger then quickly turns around and hits a huge kick to Reyes head sending him to the mat. Charismo crawls over to Reyes and makes the cover. Charismo picks up the win for The Young Gunz, thanks to Black Tiger.

Winners: The Young Gunz.

Underground ends with a shot of Black Tiger standing over Reyes, looking down on him.

Overall: 62

==============================================================

Overall= 53%

TV Rating= 0.39

Attendence= 151

Tickets= $2265

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Major League Winter Preview

MLW Major League Winter has shaped up to be a great card. There should be some explosive action this Sunday, With the MLW Tag Team Titles and MLW Florida Title on the line, anything could happen. Card is as follows.

Best Of 5 Series- Match 2

C.J. Phoenix Vs Rich Criado

With Phoenix up 1-0, Criado will be looking for a win to even the scores.

The SAT Vs BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs

Whitmer & Jacobs are looking for revenge, as when The SAT debuted on Underground, they choose to make a impact by costing Whitmer & Jacobs their match. This match should be epic.

Ladder Match for the MLW Florida Title

Chasyn Rance © Vs Kid Romeo

This feud started after Rance won the Florida title and his head got to big for his body. Rance turned on Romeo as he is the #1 contender and both men have been trading victories over each other as of late. This match is shaping up to be a exciting one, who will come away with the title?

Kevin Steen Vs Ricky Reyes Vs KENTA

Steen requested a match for Major League Winter and has been given one. This match should be a great one, as it is KENTA's debut in MLW. Also the MLW World Heavyweight Championship is vacant, so all three men will be out to impress, to try and get a shot at the title.

Cage Match for the MLW Tag Team Titles

Generation Next Vs The Young Gunz

With both teams feuding over last months draw and the decision to make the titles vacant, this match is going to be a huge brawl. Both teams want the titles, but both team also want to beat the living hell out of each other. Who will be the new MLW Tag Team Champions?

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Edited by Korrosion

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

Major League Winter

31st, December 2006

A into package kicks Major League Winter off, It shows MLW stars training in the winter coldness. The package shows the build up to Major League Winter, with Gneration Next and The Young Gunz feud, Chasyn rance and Kid Romeo. A pyro display goes off and Major League Winter is now active.

Finished?

The camera fades to the back, where Black Tiger IV and Ricky Reyes, The Havana Pitbulls are having a heated discussion. As the camera gets closer we can make out what is being said, teh two men are at each others faces.

Reyes: "I can't belive you attacked me last week, after all we have been through. You attacked your partner and your friend."

Tiger: "I did what is best for me. I am looking out for one person now, not your sorry ass. You don't mean shit to me anymore, as a matter of fact.... I never want to be your tag partner, the only thing i want to do is kick the shit out of you for stealing my spotlight and fucking up this team!"

Reyes: "You know what, you wanna ends this then we will. But lets make one thing clear, i never fucked this team up. You were the one that did last week, when you decided that you were more important that this tag team was."

Reyes walks away from Tiger, who is standing there looking like he is ready to go at it. The camera fades to the ring as Rich Criado's music has just hit.

Overall: 51

Rich Criado Vs C.J. Phoenix

Best of 5 Series- Match 2

Rich Criado makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. He taunts the crowd who are booing him as he awaits his opponent. Phoenix's music hits next and the crowd pop for him, he makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. Phoenix climbs the turnbuckle to pose for the crowd but is attacked by Criado before he can.

...Phoenix is up top, he is looking for the moonsault, but Criad come sup from behind with a chair and smacks him straight in the back with it. Phoenix falls onto the mat. Criado sets the chair up under Phoenix's face and then picks his arms up. Criado hits a curbstomp on Phoenix, onto the chair. Criado picks Phoenix up and ses him up, Cardiac Arrest onto the chair. Criado makes the cover and picks up the win.

Winner: Rich Criado (1)

BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs Vs The SAT

The SAT's music hits first and they come out to some boo's from the crowd. They slide into the ring and taunt the crowd, Jacobs & Whitmer's music hit and they come out to a huge pop. They make their way down the ramp and slide into the ring. The SAT attack them straight away, getting the match started.

...Whitmer has Jose set up for the Exploder '98, but Joel comes in with a trash can and levels Whitmer in the head with it. Jose slides out of the ring and throws Jacobs back in, he then grabs a table and slides it into the ring. Joel sets the table up in the middle of the ring and Jose picks Jacobs up. The SAT both climb the turnbuckle and set Jacobs up for a double powerbomb. They hit it through the table. Jose makes the cover as Joel holds off Whitmer, The SAT pick up the victory.

Winners: The SAT

The SAT slide out of the ring laughing at Whitmer and Jacobs, this isn't the last we will see of this feud.

Overall: 65

Chasyn Rance Vs Kid Romeo

Ladder Match for the MLW Florida Title

Kid Romeo's music hits and he comes out to a small pop, he makes his way down the ramp and to the ring where there is a ladder set up in the middle. He slides in and looks at the ladder as Rance's music hits. Everyone is waiting for Rance to come out but he does't, all of a sudden Romeo gets jumped from behind as Rance has coem through the crowd.

...Both men are going punch for punch on top of the ladder. Romeo gets the better of Rance and sets him up, he hits the Kiss Of Death form the top of the ladder, to the mat. Both men are down. ROmeo is the first one up and he starts to slowly climb the ladder. He is almost at the top when Rance gets up, ROmeo has hold of the belt and Rance see's it, Rance pulls the ladder out form underneath Romeo, who is now hanging above the ring. Rance sets the ladder up in the corner of the ring and climbs it. Rance leaps from the ladder and hits a dropkick on Romeo, which turns him inside out and he flips onto his back form above the ring. Rance pulls the ladder back and places it over Romeo's head. Rance climbs the ladder and ROmeo is out. Rance gets to the title, laughs at the crowd and then pulls it down.

Winner and still MLW Florida Champion: Chasyn Rance

Rance walks down the ladder with the belt over his shoulder. He slides out of the ring leaving Romeo still down and out. Rance walks to the back holding his title tightly in his hands.

Overall: 61

Are you ready?

The camera quickly fades to the back where, Generation next are standing. Austin Aries starts to speak as he sees he is on camera.

Aries: "For weeks, we have waited for this day, this match. We are here tonight to prove a point, to the world, to The Young Gunz. Generation Next are the rightful tag team champions.... We will prove that tongiht as we destroy the lives of two young men."

Strong takes over from Aries.

Strong: "Young Gunz, you better be ready boys. Because Generation Next are going to hut you two down, kill you and then mount you on all walls. It's hunting season boys and you two are our prey."

Strong and Aries walk away from the camera as it fades back to the ring.

Kevn Steen Vs Ricky Reyes Vs KENTA

As the camera fades back to the ring, Steen's music hits and he comes out onto the top of the ramp. He makes his way down to the ring and sldies in. Ricky's music hits next and he comes out to a pop from the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp and then steps into the ring, he and Steen exchange looks as they await their other opponent. KENTA's music hits next and he come sout to a huge pop, he akes his way down the ramp and to the ring. He sldies in and the match gets started.

...KENTA delivers a series of stiff kicks to the chest of Steen. Reyes then hits a shinning wizard on Steen, knocking him down. KENTA and Reyes are in each others face and then both men start trading chop's to the chest, one after another. KENTA gets the best of Reyes and the hits a huge kick to the back of Reyes head. Steen is up and hits a german suplex on KENTA. Reyes is back up and he hit a belly to belly on Steen. Reyes climbs the turnbuckle, KENTA is up and follows. KENTA headbutt's Reyes and then sets him up for a superplex, Steen is up and quickly runs over and sets KENTA up for a powerbomb. All three men come crashing down from the tower, Reyes getting the bigest impact. Steen goes for the cover on Reyes. Someone comes running through the crowd and sldies into the ring with a chair. It's Bobby Roode, he starts attacking Steen hitting chair shot after chair shot on him. He then turns is attention to the two other men hitting them both time after time. Roode has laid out everyone in the match, all three men are down. The ref calls for the bell and throws the match out. Roode stands in the ring smiling and rasies the chair above his head.

Winner: Match thrown out because of interference.

Roode slides out of the ring having down a huge amount of damage. Roode walks up the ramp and to the back smiling. What is he doing back in MLW?

Overall: 61

Generation Next Vs The Young Gunz

Cage Match for the MLW Tag Team Titles

The cage is set up as Generation Next's msuic hits and they both come out and walk down the ramp. They step inside the cage and await their opponents. The Young Gunz music hits next and they boh come walk down the ramp. They step into the cage and the match is underway.

...Charismo hits a huge DDT on Aries. Charismo starts to climb the cage, as Star hits a nice backbreaker on Strong. Charismo is on top of the cage and leaps, he hits the moonsault from the top onto Aries. Charismo recovers and tells Star to go to the top, Star climbs the ropes and sets himself up. The fans are cheerig Star on to go higher, which he doe he goes to the top of the cage. Charismo sets Strong up and hits abackbreaker, followed by Star's Shooting Star Elbow Drop, Charasmatic Star. The Young Gunz could do it, Star makes the cover and the ref counts the three count. The Young Gunz are the new MLW Tag Team Champions.

Winners and New Tag Team Champions: The Young Gunz

The Young Gunz celebrate in the cage hiolding their titles up high. Both men hug and step out of the cage, leaving GeneratioN next down and out. The Young Gunz have become the new MLW Tag Team Champions. MLW Major League Winter fades to black as the Young Gunz celebrate.

Overall: 57

============================================================

Overall= 56%

Attendence= 698

Tickets= $13960

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Underground Preview

This week on MLW Underground, it will be an action pack night. The Human Tornado will be taking on PJ Friedmen in singles action. In a international match it will be KENTA going one on one with the debuting Japanese star Katsuyori Shibata in singles action.

Two former tag team partners will be in one on one action, against each other on Underground. Ricky Reyes will be taking on former tag partner and former friend Black Tiger IV, both men want to settle this after their break-up. Our mainevent for the evening will be the returning Petey Williams (Which we will hear about on Underground) taking on Kid Romeo for the #1 Contendership for the MLW Florida Title. Why is all three members of Team Canada back in MLW? Watch MLW Underground this Wednesday on Empire Sports to find out!

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW News

-MLW Underground, has been dropped by Empire Sports. Our lack of production values due to cost cutting has made Empire Sports drop the Underground program.

-MLW will be running monthly events until we can get our television show back.

-MLW's next event will be on the 28th of this month. The event will be named Glory Days.

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

Need for change

I set out to go back to my roots, to give the fans that i once betrayed something back. I fucked up. I rushed into things, i thought if we got a TV deal we would get more fans and build Major League Wrestling to where it should be, at the top. The TV deal didn't work how i planned it to, we were losing money month after month, because of worker costs. Our fan base wasn't rising all that much as i expected and then Empire Sports, the station that gaves us the ball to run with, striped it straight back off us. We are back at sqaure one, where we should have stayed.

Major League Wrestling is going to change from what you, the fans know it. We are goin to give back to you, what you give us. Respect and wrestling. You want to watch wrestling and that's just what we will give you. Major League Wrestling will go back to its roots, its family, the Florida region and we won't leave there until, you our family, tell us we are big enough too. From now on we will run live monthly events in Florida, starting with Glory Days this month. To kick off our new begining, there will be a 16 man tournament to crown a new MLW World Heavyweight Champion. The workers will now have to work for there title shots, they won't be just given one. Major League Wrestling will never be the same again.

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Edited by Korrosion

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Glory Days Preview

Major League Wrestling's new begining is 'Glory Days'. The 16 man MLW World Heavyweight Title tournament will kick off tis month, with four tournament matches signed. In the first tournament match it will be The Human Tornado going one on one with Black Tiger IV. BJ Whitmer will be looking to advance in the hunt for the title when he comes up againts PJ Fridmen in singles action. In another tournament match it will be Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen taking on Jimmy Jacobs in a singles match. The last tournament match of the night and our mainevent will be, Ricky Reyes taking on Kid Romeo, both men will be looking to advance in the hunt for the gold.

The SAT will be in tag team action, coming up against MLW Tag Team Champions The Young Gunz, The SAT will be looking to pick up a win over the champions to get closer to a title shot. We will also be hearing from Team Canada after they have found a way to come back to MLW, after they were kicked out at MLW Walk The Line. All this action and more this weekend, right here in the home of Major League Wrestling, Florida!

Card Recap:

MLW World Heavyweight Title Tournament Match

The Human Tornado Vs Black Tiger IV

BJ Whitmer Vs PJ Friedmen

The SAT Vs The Young Gunz

Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen Vs Jimmy Jacobs

Ricky Reyes Vs Kid Romeo

Edited by Korrosion