Major League Wrestling: 2006

Guest Korrosion

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

Glory Days

28th, January 2007

The fan's are seated as Glory Days is just about to start. 'Headstrong' by Trapt is playing as the intro music as a pyro display goes off near the entrance curtians. The fans are on their feet awaiting the start of MLW's new begining, they begin chanting M.L.W, M.L.W, M.L.W as the pyro finishes and then the lights go out in the building.

All the way

KENTA's music hits and the lights come back on to see KENTA standing in the ring with a microphone. The fans are going nuts for him and start throwing streamers into the ring. KENTA waits for the fans to settle down before he starts to speak.

KENTA: "Major League Wrestling has started it's new begining right here in Florida. I have come out here tonight, to tell all you MLW fans that i, KENTA am going to be the face of MLW. I am going to go through this tournament with a winning streak and then at the end of it all i will become your, MLW World Heavyweight Champion. No one will get in my way, and if they do, they won't be there for long!"

KENTA drops the mic as teh fans start chanting his name. KENTA makes his way bakc through the curtians as the first match is just about to start.

The Human Tornado Vs Black Tiger IV

MLW World Heavyweight Title Tournament Match

The Human Tornado's music hits first off and he makes his way out from behind the curtians. Tornado makes hsi way to the ring as the fans get behind him, he sldies into the ring and poses for the crowd. Black Tiger's music hits next and the crowd start booing him as soon as he comes out from behind the curtians. He makes his way to the ring taunting the crowd, he enters the ring and quickly jumps Tornado to get the match started.

...Tiger whips Tornado into the corner, Tiger comes charging in with a forarm but Tornado ducks and then hits a series of forarms on Tiger. Tornado sets Tiger up for the Tornado DDT, he goes for it but Tiger counters and hits a backbreaker on Tornado. Tiger picks Tornado up and sets him up, Tiger hits the Tiger Bomb. He makes the cover and picks up the three count to advance in the tournament.

Winner: Black Tiger IV

Overall: 57

We're Back

We go to the back, where Team Canada are standing. Scott D'Amore is smirking as he starts to speak.

D'Amore: "Look, who's back baby! You might be thinking, why is Team Canada back in MLW, when they lost the 'Loser leaves MLW match' at Walk The Line? I'll tell you why. In MLW, the rules state. If the outcome of a match is a draw, the two men/teams shall wrestle one another at the next event to determine the winner, if the match ends in a draw, either man/team is awarded the win nor the loss. Therfore Team Canada never lost that match because it was a draw, so we are back. We're back just in time for the MLW World Heavyweight Tournament and my two men Bobby Roode and Petey Williams will both be competing in it."

Roode steps forward and takes over from D'Amore who si still smirking taht he has gotten his team back in MLW.

Roode: "I can tell you one thing, Booby Roode is a MLW World Heavyweight Champion in the making. After this tournament, i can promise you that Bobby Roode will be the MLW World Heavyweight Champion, becuase I am the full package!"

Roode smiles as all three members of Team Canada walk off into the distance of the locker rooms.

Overall: 60

BJ Whitmer Vs PJ Friedmen

PJ Friedmen's music hits first and he walks out from behind the curtian to not much of a reaction from the fans. He makes his way to the ring and slides into it. BJ Whitmer's music hits and he comes out to a pop from the fans. He makes his way to the ring and slides in. He poses for the crowd before getting the match started.

...Whitmer hits a huge series of chops to Friedmen's chest and then hits a nice DDT on him. Whitmer picks up the table that is in the ring and sets it up. He picks up Friedmen and signals to the crowd, he climbs onto the table, pulling Friedmen up with him. He sets Friedmen upa nd hits the Cradle Piledriver on Friedmen through the table. Whitmer makes the cover and picks up the victory.

Winner: BJ Whitmer

Overall: 54

The Young Gunz Vs The SAT

The SAT's music hits as they come out from behind the curtian and make their way down to the ring. They enter the ring and pose for the crowd who are booing them. The Young Gunz music hits next and they make their way out from behind the curtian's. They make their way down to the ring with their titles over their shoudlers, they slide into the ring and are jumpe by The SAT.

...The Young Gunz are looking to finish the match as they set Jose up for the Charasmatic Star, but Generation Next come runnign out from behind the curtians and slide into the ring. Generation Next start attacking The Young Gunz. Strong hits a backbreaker on Star and tehn one on Charismo. Aries goes up top and hits the 450 Splash onto both men. Generation Next watch as The SAT's Jose Maximo makes the cover and picks up the win. Generation Next make tehir way to teh back as they know they have sent a message to The Young Gunz.

Winners: The SAT

Overall: 65

I'm coming for you

We quickly go to the back as Black Tiger IV has something to say. He waits a second before he starts to speak.

Tiger: "I was the first man through to the next round of this tournament, but before i win this tournament i need to do something. Ricky Reyes, you better win your match tonight. I have looked over the brackets for this tourny and if you win, i have you in the next round. I wnat to teach you a lesson, the lesson will be that you were the reason our tag team broke up. You were the reason we never got our title shot. We will see who is the better man, who is the better wrestler, only if you win your match tonight!"

Tiger gives the finger to the camera as he walks off and we go back to the ring.

Overall: 46

Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen Vs Jimmy Jacobs

Jacobs music hits first and he comes out to a small pop from the crowd, he makes his way to the ring and slides in. He bounces off the ropes as he waits for his opponent. Steen's music hits and he makes his way to the ring, he taunts the crowd as he enters the ring. Steen jumps Jacobs to get the match started.

...Steen and Jacobs are trading blow after blwo to each other, Steen kicks Jacobs in the gut and hits a belly-to-belly suplex on him. Steen picks Jacobs up and hits a german suplex on him. Steen taunts the crowd and then picks Jacobs up. He sets him up and hits the Steenalizer. Steen makes the cover and picks up the victory.

Winner: Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen

Overall: 64

Kid Romeo Vs Ricky Reyes

Kid Romeo's music hits first and he comes out to a small pop from the crowd. He amkes his way to the ring and sldies in, he poses for the crowd as he awaits his opponent. Ricky Reyes music hits next and the crowd pop for him as he makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and poses for the crowd. The match gets started.

...Romeo goes to hit a clothesline but Reyes ducks and hits a neckbreaker on him. Reyes picks Romeo up and hits the Fishermens Buster on him. Reyes goes in for the kill and applies the Dragon Sleeper to Romeo. Romeo is fading and the ref holds his hand up and it drops 1, and again 2, on the last count Romeo's hand falls to the mat for the 3 and Reyes picks up the win.

Winner: Ricky Reyes

As Reyes starts to celebrate making it through to the next round, Black Tiger IV comes out from behind the curtian and looks at Reyes, Reyes sees him and starts yelling at him. Tiger just motions that he is going to kill Reyes when they meet in the ring.

Overall: 61

Glory Days finishes with the four men advancing in MLW World Heavyweight Title Tournament.

==========================================================

Overall= 56%

Attendence= 662

Tickets= $13420

Edited by Korrosion

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW End of Month News

-MLW has turned a profit this month. After two months of losing money, MLW has finally come out of a month in the green.

-But on a down side MLW went down in image this month because of low advertising levels. With this in mind MLW has raised its advertising levels back to 25%.

-MLW would like to wish BJ Whitmer a happy birthday, as he turned 29 last month.

-MLW's next event will be One Step Away, this month on Sunday the 25th.

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Edited by Korrosion

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW One Step Away Preview

Major League Wrestling will this month, continue it's MLW World Heavyweight Title Tournament. With four first round tournament matches left, all of them will be fought out at One Step Away to determine who will advance to the second round. Chasyn Rance will be taking on Katsuyori Shibata in the first tournament match of the night, which will be followed by Petey Williams going one on one with C.J. Phoenix. KENTA will be trying to back up his promise to win the title when he takes on Rich Criado in this singles clash. Booby Roode will be taking on Puma in the ladt tournament match of the night. Four men will advance in the tournament tonight, who will it be?

Destiny's Dragons will also be in action, coming up against the red hot team of The SAT in tag team action. Also Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen will be in one on one action, when he comes up against BJ Whitmer in a singles match. All this action and more on this Sunday the 25th, right here in the home of MLW, Florida.

Card Recap:

Destiny's Dragons Vs The SAT

Chasyn Rance Vs Katsuyori Shibata

Petey Williams Vs C.J. Phoenix

BJ Whitmer Vs Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen

KENTA Vs Rich Criado

Bobby Roode Vs Puma

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW One Step Away

25th, February 2007

The MLW fans pile into the small Florida arena as One Step Away, is just about to start. 'Bat Country' by Avenged Sevenfold starts to play as a small pyro display goes off in the arena. The fans are on their feet awaiting the last of the first round tournament matches.

Destiny's Dragons Vs The SAT

Shortly after the pyro display, Destiny's Dragons music hits and both Ultra Dragon and Dragon Thunder come out and make their way to the ring. They both slide into the ring and await their opponents. The SAT's music hits and both members come out to the crowds boo's. They make their way to the ring and slide in, they attack Destiny's Dragons to get the match started.

...Jose sets Ultra up and hits a huge falcon arrow. Jose throws Ultra out of the ring as Joel hits Thunder over the head with a huge chair shot. The SAT set Thunder up and hit the Spanish Fly. Joel covers Thunder and picks up the three count and the victory for The SAT.

Winners: The SAT

After the match, BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs both come out and down to the ring. Whitmer and The SAT are in a yelling contest for a while. Whitmer slaps Jacobs on the shoulder and says 'let's go' as he slides into the ring. The SAT start attacking Whitmer and are beating him down because of the two on one advantage. Jacobs is standing outside of the ring just smiling. After The SAT have finished with Whitmer, they slide out of the ring and walk straight past Jacobs. Jacobs slides into the ring to see if Whitmer is ok, Jacobs drags Whitmer out and takes him to the back.

Overall: 42

What The?

We go straight to the back where Whitmer is recovering with Jacobs. Whitmer after getting his breath starts to talk to Jacobs about what just happened.

Whitmer: "What were you doing out there? I thought we were a team, i thought you had my back, where ever, when ever!"

Jacobs: "I do."

Whitmer: "Well, why did you just stand there and watch me, get the crap beaten out of me?"

Jacobs: "I don't know, i just froze. I didn't know what was going on."

Whitmer: "Well, if you are as serious about this team as i am, you better start knwoing what's going on, because i can't be in a team when the other person doesn't have my back!"

Whitmer walks away from Jacobs, who starts smiling after Whitmer is past him.

Chasyn Rance Vs Katsuyori Shibata

Shibata's music hits first and he comes out to a small pop from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring and steps in, he bounces off the ropes as he is waiting for Rance. Rance's music hits shortly after and he makes his way to the ring, with his MLW Florida Title over his shoulder. He slides into the ring and poses with hsi belt for the crowd who are booing him. The match gets started after Rance smacks Shibata in teh head with the title.

...Rance is all over a bloody Shibata. Rance again waits for Shibata to stand and then levels his with the title. Rance taunts the crowd, before he picks Shibata up. Rance sets a life less Shibata up and hits the Senstaional Spike. Rance then covers Shibata, put breaks his own pin at the two count. Rance climsb teh turnbuckles and signals to the crowd before he hits the Senstaional Spot. Rance makes the cover and this time picks up the victory.

Winner: Chasyn Rance

Overall: 39

My Time

Petey Williams music hits and he comes out to the sound of boo's from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring and slides in, he is handed a microphone and he starts to speak.

Williams: "We all know that Canadians are the most talented wrestlers ever to set foot inside a wrestling ring. That making me one of the best wrestles to grace you all. Onto the big issue, the MLW World Heavyweight Title Tournament, i am here to tell you all that Petey Williams, will be your next MLW World Heavyweight Champion. I don't care what you all think and i don't care what the roster thinks. I am the most talented wrestler in this company and in thsi business. I will be your next MLW World Heavyweight Champion!"

Overall: 44

Petey Williams (W/ Scott D'Amore) Vs C.J. Phoenix

C.J. Phoenix music hits and he walks out and makes his way to the ring. He slides into the ring and starts posing for the crowd before being attacked from behind by Williams. Scott D'Amore walks down to ringside as the match is starting.

...D'Amore slides a chair into the ring, which Williams picks up. Williams waits for Phoenix to stand up and as he does Williams smacks him sqaure in the head with the chair, busting him wide open. Williams places the chair down and then picks Phoenix up. Williams hits the Canadian Destroyer onto Phoenix, onto the chair. Williams makes the cover and picks up the victory.

Winner: Petey Williams

Williams and D'Amore celebrate outside of the ring. Phoenix is still down, he starts to get up but out of no where Rich Criado slides into the ring and picks up the chair. Criado starts unloading shot after shot on Phoenix. Criado drops the chair and smirks to himself as he has left Phoenix down and out in the ring. Criado slides out of the ring, knowing he has sent his message that both men are still at one all in their best of 5 series.

BJ Whitmer (W/ Jimmy Jacobs) Vs Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen

Whitmer's music hits first and he comes out followed by Jacobs. Both men make their way to the ring and Whitmer slides in, whislt Jacobs stays at ringside. Steen's music hits next and he makes his way to the ring, getting heat from the crowd as he taunts them. He sldies into the ring and gets the match started.

...Whitmer tells Jacobs to bring a table in. Jacobs picks a table up from under the ring and slides it in, then follows it and slides in himself. Whitmer hits a huge full nelson on Steen. Jacobs sets the table up and then grabs a chair. Whitmer rolls Steen onto the table and then starts climbing the turnbuckle. Jacobs starts hitting Steen with the chair to keep him on the table. Whitmer leaps and is hit straight in the head by Jacobs with the chair. Whitmer hits the mat, falling short of Steen. Jaocbs drops the chair and smirks as he sldies out of the ring and makes his way to the back. Steen gets up and picks Whitmer up. Steen hits a huge release german, and then follows with another. Steen picks Whitmer up and sets him up, he hits the Package Piledriver on Whitmer and makes the pin to pick up the victory.

Overall: 63

KENTA Vs Rich Criado

Criado's music hits first and he comes out to a series of boo's from the fans. He amkes his way to the ring and still has some of Phoenix's blood on him. He sldies into the ring and waits for KENTA to arrive. KENTA's music hits next and he comes out to a huge pop fom the crowd. KENTA makes his way to the ring and slides in. Criado tries to attack KENTA, but is hit with a stiff kick to the gut.

...KENTA picks Criado up and hits a series of kicks to his mid-section. KENTA sends Criado into the ropes and as he bounces back, KENTA hits a huge lariat, sending Criado to the mat. KENTA picks Criado up and sets him up and then hits the Go to Sleep. KENTA makes the cover on Criado and picks up the victory.

Winner: KENTA

Overall: 46

Puma Vs Bobby Roode (W/ Scott D'Amore)

Puma comes out first to his music and makes his way to the ring. He slides into the ring and gets a small pop from the crowd as he poses for them. Roode's music hits next and he comes out followed by Scott D'Amore. Both men walk to the ring and Roode slides in, leaving D'Amore at ringside. The match is started as the two men sqaure off.

...Puma goes to hit a huge moonsault, but Roode rolls out of the way and Puma hits nothing but canvas. Roode picks Puma up and sends him into the ropes, he comes back and is hit with a huge lariat. Roode picks Puma up and hits the Canadian Bomb on him. Roode is stalking Puma, waiting for him to stand and when he does Roode hits him with a huge Northen Lariat. Roode makes the cover and picks up the win.

Winner: Bobby Roode

Roode and D'Amore celebrate in the ring. MLW One Step Away finishes with Bobby Roode motioning to the fans that he will be the champion.

Overall: 50

===========================================================

Attendence= 611

Tickets= $12220

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW End of Month News

It's the end of another month and MLW has once again turned a profit this month. On a side note, MLW has once again lost PI because of their lack of advertising. MLW is currently at 27% PI and is no ranked 16th out of 24 companies in the North American. In a attempt to gain some PI, MLW has raised their advertising levels to 50%. MLW are hoping to gain a bigger fan base on the attempt to get to 'cult' status.

In other news MLW would like to wish both Jimmy Jacobs (22) and Dragon Thunder (23), who both celebrated their birthdays last month. MLW's next event will be on Sunday the 25th of March. The event has been named MLW Rush Hour. All second round matches of the MLW World Heavyweight Title Tournament will take place at this event.

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Rush Hour Preview

MLW Rush Hour is coming to you, this Sunday the 25th March. This night is promising to be action packed, with the second round of the MLW World Heavyweight Title Tournament. Bobby Roode will be facing Chaysn Rance in the first tournament match of the night. Ricky Reyes will be taking on former tag partner and friend Black Tiger IV in a match to advance to the next round. BJ Whitmer will be going toe to toe with Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen, in what should be a great match. Our mainevent for the evening will be 'The Canadian Destroyer' Petey Williams taking on KENTA, in a match that will turn heads.

Also Rich Criado will be facing C.J. Phoenix in the 3rd match of their best of 5 series. The match between Criado and Phoenix will be a tables match. The Tag Team Titles will be on the line, when the champions The Young Gunz take on both The SAT and Generation Next. The card is set and the night is looking to be a huge one. Who will advance in the title hunt? MLW Rush Hour is the place to be this Sunday!

Card Recap:

Best of 5 Series Match- Table Match

C.J. Phoenix Vs Rich Criado

3-Way MLW Tag Team Titles Match

The Young Gunz Vs The SAT Vs Generation Next

Bobby Roode Vs Chaysn Rance

Ricky Reyes Vs Black Tiger IV

Petey Williams Vs KENTA

Credit-MLWrestling.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Rush Hour

25th, March 2007

The fans in the small Florida arena are on their feet as Rush Hour kicks off with 'Concrete Jungle' by Black Label Society playing over the PA system.

This Is My Time

C.J. Phoenix's music hits and the crowd are on their feet for him as he makes his way to the ring. Phoenix slides into the ring and then poses for the crowd. Phoenix is handed a microphone, he starts pacing the ring. Phoenix starts to speak.

Rance: "The score is set at one all. Tonight, i will make sure that i put this series out of reach for Rich Criado. I am going to promise each and every single one of you in the crowd tonight and in the back that, C.J. Phoenix won't dissapoint. Rich Criado, you want me in come out here all guns a blazing? I will. I promise you one thing. Tonight, you will wish you never hear the name C.J. Phoenix again. The Phoeinx will fly high tonight!"

C.J. Phoenix drops the microphone and awaits his opponent.

Overall: 52

C.J. Phoenix (1) Vs Rich Criado (1)

Best of 5 Series (Match 3)- Tables Match

Criado's music hits and he comes running out and down to the ring. Criado slides into the ring and both men start brawling, trading blow for blow with each other. The ref rings the bell and this match is underway.

...Phoenix picks teh chair up and smacks Criado straight in the head with it. Criado is busted wide open. Phoenix looks like he has snapped, he picks Criado up and delivers another chair shot to his head. Phoenix slides outside the ring and starts looking under the ring for a table. Phoenix finds one and slides it back into the ring. Phoenix follows by sliding into the ring, he sets the table up and picks Criado up. Phoenix places Criado onto the table and then starts to climb the turnbuckle. Phoenix is at the top and he signals to the crowd. Criado grabs the ref and pushes him into the ropes, sending Phoenix into a uncomfortable positon on the top turnbuckle. Criado slides off the table and climbs the turnbuckle, Criado sets Phoenix up and hits the Cardiac Arrest on Phoenix, through the table. The ref calls for the bell and Criado has picked up a win. Criado wipes the bllod off his face and then spits on Phoenix before leaving the ring.

Winner: Rich Criado (2)

Generation Next Vs The SAT Vs The Young Gunz

The Young Gunz's music hits first and they both come out to a pop from the crowd. They make their way to the ring holding their belts over their shoudlers. They slide in and await their opponents. Generation Next's music hits next and both Generation Next and The SAT come out brawling with each other. Both teams finally amke their way into the ring, still brawling and the match is underway.

...The SAT and Generation Next are double teaming The Young Gunz. Joel throws Jose a title belt and Jose looks at it and then cracks Roderick Strong over the head with it. The SAT and Generation Next start brawling again and make their way itno the crowd. Both teams keep brawling until they are out of sight. The ref and The Young Gunz wait inside the ring but both teams don't return. The ref signals for the bell and awards the match to The Young Gunz.

Winners: The Young Gunz

Overall: 59

Bobby Roode (W/ Scott D'Amore) Vs Chasyn Rance

Chasyn Rance's music hits first and he comes out with his MLW Florida title over his shoulder. Rance makes his way to the ring and slides in. Bobby Roode's music hits next and he comes out ad makes his way to the ring. Roode slides in and then attack Rance, getting the match started.

...Roode picks Rance up and hits a huge powerbomb on him. Roode picks Rance up and whips him into the ropes, Rance comes back and ducks a clothes line. Rance hits teh ropes again and then hits a dropkick to Roode's back. Rance stands up and picks Roode up, Rance signals for his finisher. Scott D'Amore gets onto the apron and distracts Rance, who starts to walk over to him. Roode bounces off the ropes and hits the Northern Lariat on Rance. Roode makes the cover and picks up the victory.

Overall: 52

Black Tiger IV Vs Ricky Reyes

Black Tiger's music hits first, he comes out and makes his way down to the ring. The fans are booing him as he taunts them. He sldies into the ring as Ricky Reyes music hits. Reyes comes out to a pop from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring and both men trade insults on his way. Reyes slides into the ring. Both men are in each other faces as the bell rings. After a long stare down both emn start unleashing, going toe to toe with each other.

...Tiger hits a huge lariat on Reyes. Tiger picks Reyes up, he signals to the crowd and hits the La Bamba. Tiger makes the cover on Reyes. Reyes kicks out on 2, almost a three count. Tiger stands up and is shocked that Reyes kicked out. Tiger starts unleashing stromps on Reyes. Tiger picks Reyes up and sets him up again. Tiger goes for the La Bamba, but Reyes counters and kicks him in the gut. Reyes sets Tiger up and hits the Fisherman Buster. Reyes then puts Tiger in the Dragon Sleeper. Tiger taps out and Reyes picks up the pin.

Winner: Ricky Reyes

Reyes is celebrating his win and Tiger jumps him from behind. Tiger starts unleashing on Reyes. Tiger drags Reyes out to the back and continues to beat him down.

Overall: 57

Far From Friends

BJ Whitmer's music hits and he comes out to a pop from the crowd. Whitmer makes his way to the ring, with a microphone in hand. He slides in and waits for the crowd to settle down before he starts to speak.

Whitmer: "I use to have a friend. A friend who had my back no matter what. Things change, quicker than you think. Now that friend is far from a friend. He is my enemy, my rival, a person i would so much love to get in this ring and beat the living hell out of him. After i beat Kevin Steen tonight and go on to become the MLW World Heavyweight Champion. Jimmy Jacobs, you will get to see what it's finally like to get a beating from BJ Whitmer!"

Whitmer drops the mic and takes his shirt off as his match with Kevin Steen is up next.

Overall: 67

Steen's music hits and he comes out to boo's from the crowd. Steen taunts them and yells abuse at the crowd as he slides into the ring. WHitmer jumps Steen as soon as he is in the ring, getting the match started.

...Steen hits a german suplex on Whitmer. Steen picks Whitmer up and sets him up, Steen hits a fisherman suplex. Jimmy Jacobs is seen walking towards the ring, he stops outside it and leans on the apron, holding a chair in one hand. Steen whips Whitmer into the ropes, Whitmer comes back and ducks a lariat from Steen. Whitmer hits the otehr side of the ring, Jacobs smacks Whitmer in teh back with teh chair as he hits the ropes. Whitmer stummbles towars Steen who sets him up and hits the Steenalizer. Steen makes the cover and picks up the victory.

Jacobs slides into the ring and stands over Whitmer. Jacobs starts unloading with chair shots to Whitmer's body and head. Jacobs sldies out of the ring and makes his way to the back, knowing he has sent Whitmer a message.

Overall: 64

KENTA Vs Petey Williams

Petey Williams music hits and he comes out to some boo's from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring and slides in. Scott D'Amore is no where to be soon, which is odd. KENTA's music hits and the crowd are on their feet for him. KENTA makes his way to the ring and sldies in. KENTA poses for the crowd as they throw streamers into the ring. The ref cleans the ring and then the match is underway.

...Williams hits a DDT on KENTA. Williams picks KENTA up and sets him up, but doesn't hit the Canadian Destroyer. KENTA sends Williams into the ropes and as he comes back hits a huge lariat on Williams. KENTA hits three suplexes in a row on Williams. Bobby Roode comes walking down to the ring with Scott D'Amore. Roode slides into the ring with a chair. Roode stalks KENTA and as he turns around he smacks him in the head with a chair shot. Roode picks KENTA up and then hits the Northern Lariat on him. KENTA is out. Roode picks Williams up and shakes his head to wake him up. Williams goes to cover KENTA. 1..2.. Roode pulls Williams up by his hair and shakes his head. Roode smacks Williams in the head with a chair shot. Roode picks Williams upa nd hits the Canadian Bomb on him. Both KENTA and Williams are down and out as Roode and D'Amore make tehir way to the back. The ref starts the count, he counts to ten and both men are still out. The match is declared a draw.

Winner: Draw (Petey Williams/KENTA)

Overall: 54

====================================================================

Overall: 55%

Attendence= 653

Tickets= $13060

Edited by Korrosion

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW End of Month News

At the end of the month MLW has gained some PI again. MLW is now ranked 13th in the wrestling world. We are slowly moving up the ranks. We would like to wish KENTA (25), Black Tiger IV (25) and Chasyn Rance (21) a happy birthday. MLW's next event will be our biggest event of the year. MLW Wrestling Extravaganza will be held on the 29th of April. This event will see the crowning of the new MLW World Heavyweight Champion.

There are five men left in the race for the title. Bobby Roode, KENTA, Petey Williams, Ricky Reyes and Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen are all still in the hunt to become the new MLW World Heavyweight Champion. MLWrestling.com will have a card posted for this event very soon. Expect it to be a epic night. In some bad news, one half of the MLW Tag Team Champions The Young Gunz, Aaron Star has broken his leg and will be out of action for 7 months. We wish him the quickest recovery.

Credit-MLWrestling.com

Edited by Korrosion

Another solid show with a hell of a lot of talent. I think Rance is coming across just nicely, you've been working on his well in the last couple of matches. The Canadian connection is working well for you in the main event. Bobby Roode and Petey Williams are amazing talents so its good that you are using them so well. Roode really did a number on Williams. It would definately be good to see Roode Vs. Williams for the heavyweight title.

btw lol I also enjoyed the triple threat tag team match where the Young Gunnz won by virtue of a count out lol!

Keep up the good work man! I haven't really read that many MLW diaries before but this one is going really well!

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Wrestling Extravaganza Preview

Major League Wrestling's night of nights is heading Florida's way, this Sunday the 29th of April. Wrestling Extravaganza is going to be MLW's biggest event of the year. A new MLW World Heavyweight Champion will be crowned, with the last round of the tournament taking place this Sunday. In what has been a bitter feud, C.J. Phoenix will be taking on Rich Criado in the fourth match of their Best of 5 Series, C.J. Phoenix will have to pick up his game and win this match to keep his hopes alive of winning this series. Generation Next were taking on the MLW Tag Team Champions The Young Gunz, but because of Aaron Star's broken leg, it will be Generation Next taking on Jay Charismo for the MLW Tag Team Titles. Two former partners will be going toe to toe in the sqaured circle, BJ Whitmer will be taking on his former partner and now rivial Jimmy Jacobs. Both of these men are looking to take one another out.

In the first of the World Heavyweight Tournament matches, it will be Ricky Reyes taking on Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen in one on one action. With both men on a role at the moment this match could go anyway, the winner of this match advances to the final in the mainevent. Becuase of a draw in the KENTA/Williams match from Rush Hour, it will be Bobby Roode taking on both KENTA & Petey Williams in a two on one match. The winner or winners of this match will advance to the mainevent. Bobby Roode may have screwed himself over here, but time will tell. Our mainevent for the night will be the last match of the tournament and it will decided who becomes the new MLW World Heavyweight Champion.

Card Recap:

Best of 5 Match Series- Match 4

Rich Criado Vs C.J. Phoenix

Ricky Reyes Vs Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen

KENTA & Petey Williams Vs Bobby Roode

BJ Whitmer Vs Jimmy Jacobs

MLW Tag Team Titles Match

Generation Next Vs Jay Charismo

MLW World Heavyweight Title Match

??? Vs ???

Credit- MLWrestling.com

Edited by Korrosion

I loved the backstory, great writing. Got me into the diary from the get go.

With many, I felt that the start of the diary was too heavily RoH,TNA influenced, however I don't see how to avoid that and get the initial impact you want. You've seperated nicely as the diary has progressed though, and when you finally settle on YOUR direction, the roster will reflect it.

YOUR direction. That seems to be the biggest issue you have. The booking has been on/off (in part due to EWR raping you) as has the flow of the diary. I can't see a solid direction that you're trying to establish. A fed without a direction won't get far. Decide where YOU want to go, and f*&( the results you get as long as the direction you're going in is the one you want.

Overall, this isn't bad. The only thing I'd really like to see, is for you to choose a handful of talent that is YOURS and YOURS alone, meaning PUSH THEM. Sure, it's fun to see wrestlefests and spotfests, but this is a wrestling promotion, it needs to have a core of wrestlers.

I'll be following.

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Wrestling Extravaganza

29th, April 2007

The small Florida arena is packed with around 800 screaming MLW fans, who are on their feet. The fans are all awaiting the start of MLW's biggest event of the year and also are waiting to see who will be crowned the new MLW World Heavyweight Champion. Rich Criado's music hits and the cheer's turn to boo's as he comes out from behind the curtian. The cage is being set up by the ring crew as Criado taunt's the crowd.

Rich Criado (2) Vs C.J. Phoenix (1)

Best of 5 Series, Match 4

Criado makes his way to the ring taunting the crowd, he slides into the ring and is handed a microphone. Criado starts to speak as the crowd slowly stops booing him.

Criado: "Tonight is the night of nights i have been told. Tonight is the biggest event in MLW this year. Tonight is the night that Rich Criado takes this series out, C.J. Phoenix i couldn't give a pig's ass if you and all of Florida came out from behind the curtians tonight. Rich Criado is the man that Florida will love to hate, i don't care and never will care about this company, Florida and most of all i will never care what all you drunken pieces off shit think about me."

The crowd starts booing Criado as he is talking trash about their promotion, their town and themselves. The fans start throwing rubbish into the ring at Criado. Criado starts to speak once the crowd settles.

Criado: "I don't give a shit because i just got word from my father. That i am now the new owner of the family business. Overnight i have just become a millionair, so from now on. All hail 'Richy' Rich Criado. Bring this bum down to the ring so show him, he will never be in my league. I still can't belive im in this hole they call Florida. I might buy this place one day... And make it my rubbish dump!"

'Richy' Rich Criado is getting huge amounts of heat from the crowd at this point. Rubbish is flying into the ring. Suddenly, the lights in the small Florida arena go out and the crowd is silent. C.J. Phoenix's music hits and the crowd are on their feet. The crowd start chanting "Flying Phoenix". Phoenix music is still playing, yet the lights have still not come back on. The music stops and the fans are still chanting "Flying Phoenix". The lights suddenly come back on and Phoenix is on the top rope. Criado is stunned and looks around, Criado turns around and Phoenix leaps off the top rope and hits a huge Shooting Star Press onto Criado, knocking him down and getting the match started.

...Criado whips Phoenix into the ropes again and hits a huge lariat. Phoenix is down and out. Criado picks Phoenix up and starts to yell at his, saying he will never be at Criado's level. Criado taunts the crowd and rubs his thumb and index fingers together, signaling for money. Criado sets Phoenix up for what looks like to be a new finisher, he hits it. Criado stands up and yells "That's what i call, Money Matters!" Criado taunts the crowd again and then pins Phoenix. At the last second Phoenix kicks out. Criado is shocked that Phoenix kicked out of his new finisher. Criado picks up Phoenix and signals to the crowd again, this time Phoenix kicks Criado in the gut and then whips him into the ropes, Criado comes back and Phoneix sets him up and hits the Fire Phoniex. The crowd are on thier feet as Phoenix stands up and starts to climb the turnbuckle. Phoenix gets to the top and the crowd are chanting "Flying Phoenix".

Chasyn Rance comes out from behind the curtian, with his MLW Florida Title over his shoulder. He stands near the enterance curtians and looks on as Phoenix see's him. Phoenix turns his attention back to Criado. Phoenix signals the crowd, who are going nuts for him and he leaps and hits the Rising Phoenix onto Criado from the top of the cage. Phoenix makes the cover as the crowd counts with the ref. 1...2...3. Phoenix gets the victory and wins the Best of 5 Series. Phoenix's music hits and he celebrates with the crowd. Chasyn Rance gets Phoenix's attention and signals to him by cutting his throat. Rance makes his way to the back as Phoenix keeps celebrating.

Winner: C.J. Phoenix

Overall: 45

Decider!

As Phoenix is celebrating in the ring, he is handed a microphone and Criado stands up cluthing his ribs. Phoenix starts to speak as the crowd settle down.

Phoenix: "That makes it two all doesn't it Richy? That means next month at MLW's next event, Perfect Timing i want you. I want to kick your ass and finally become the winner of this series, and i want to do it inside a steel cage!"

The fans are on their feet for Phoenix. Criado gets into Phoenix's face and tehy both stare each other down. Criado yells into the microphone.

Criado: "Your on!"

Criado walks past Phoenix and slides out of the ring. The fans start the "Flying Phoenix" chant again as Phoenix signals to Criado that he will win the series next month.

Overall: 56

Ricky Reyes Vs Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen

Ricky Reyes music hits first off and he comes out from behind the curtians. The crowd pop for him as he makes his way down towards the ring. He slides into the ring and quickly bounces off the ropes before Steen's music hits. Mr. Wrestling comes out from behind the curtians with a smile on his face, he makes his way to the ring and is getting a pop's from the crowd. Steen slides into the ring and gets in Reyes face, they have a stare down before both men strat unloading on each other.

...Steen picks Reyes up and hits a huge brainbuster. Steen is in control, he picks Reyes up and whips him into the ropes, Reyes comes back and ducks a lariat. Reyes bounces off the other side of the ring and comes flying back with a huge dropkick to Steen. Reyes hits a runing leg drop and is picking up momentem. Black Tiger IV is seen coming through the crowd. Reyes quickly see's Tiger and is distracted for a moment. Steen recovers and hits a DDT on Reyes. Steen picks Reyes up as Tiger jumps the rail. Steen sets Reyes up and signals to the crowd, he hits the Package Piledriver. Steen stands up and looks at Tiger, Steen flicks Tiger off and then covers Reyes. Steen picks up the victory and advances to the mainevent.

Steen celebrates the victory and then slides out of the ring. Steen walks past Black Tiger and flicks him of again, STeen pushes past Tiger and makes his way to the back. Tiger picks up a chair and slides into the ring. Tiger starts stalking Reyes waiting for him to stand. Reyes slowly gets up and Tiger levels him with a huge chair shot to the head. Reyes is busted wide open, Tiger picks Reyes up and sets him up Tiger hits the La Bamba on Reyes. Tiger spits on Reyes and then kicks him in the head. Tiger slids out of the ring giving the middle finger to the crowd who are giving him huge amounts of heat. Tiger makes his way to the back as ref's come to the ring to assist Reyes.

Overall: 59

KENTA & Petey Williams Vs Bobby Roode (W/ Scott D'Amore)

MLW World Heavyweight Title Tournament

Bobby Roode's music hits first, he comes out from behind the curtian followed by Scott D'Amore. The fans are booing Roode as he makes his way to the ring and slides in. Roode taunts the crowd as D'Amore starts to talk to him, D'Amore is pumping him up for this two on one match. KENTA's music hits next and both he and Petey Williams come out from behind the curtian. They shake hands and make their way down to the ring. KENTA slides into the ring and is jumped by Roode, whilst Williams is busy trading insults with D'Amore.

...Roode hits the Northern Lariat on KENTA. Roode makes the cover, but it is broken up by Williams. Roode and Williams start trading blow after blow with each other, but Roode gets the upper hand and hits a huge powerbomb on Williams. KENTA is up and hits a flurry of kicks to Roode, KENTA boucne off the ropes an dhits a huge flying forarm shot to Roode's head. Williams slides out of the ring and picks up a steel chair. Williams rolls back into the ring with the steel chair and is stalking Roode. KENTA picks Roode up and signals for the Go To Sleep. But Williams spins Roode around and smacks him in the head with a chair shot. KENTA looks at Williams in disbelief. KENTA picks Roode up again, D'Amore is on the apron and distracts Williams as KENTA hits the Go To Sleep on Roode. KENTA signals to the crowd that its over and he will be the champion. KENTA is just about to cover Roode when Williams comes flying over and smacks KENAT in the head with the chair. Williams picks KENTA up and hits the Canadian Destroyer on him. Williams slides out of the ring and walks to the back, leaving KENTA and his shot at the title. Roode stands up and picks KENTA up. KENTA is busted wide open, Roode sets him up and hits the Canadian Bomb on KENTA. Roode makes the cover and picks up the victory to face Steen in the mainevent for the title.

Roode and D'Amore celebrate after the match as Bobby is one step closer to becoming the MLW World Heavyweight Champion.

Jimmy Jacobs Vs BJ Whitmer

Whitmer's music hits first off and he comes out to the crowds cheers. He makes his way to the ring and slides in, Whitmer poses for the crowd and awaits his former partner. Jacobs music hits and he comes out to alot of heat from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring taunting the crowd and playing it up. Jacobs slides in and jumps Whitmer starting the match.

...Jacobs hits a flurry of punches to Whimter's head. Jacobs then whips Whitmer into the ropes and as he comes back hits a nice dropkick. Jacobs taunts the crowd and seems to be very cocky. Jacobs slides out of the ring and finds a table under the ring. Jacobs sets the table up outside and then is hit with a baseball slide from Whitmer. Whitmer hits a nice suplex on jacobs onto the ground. Whitmer picks up Jacobs and places him onto the table. Whitmer climbs the turnbuckle and signals to the crowd, Whitmer hits a huge leg drop on Jacobs through the table. Whitmer is in control and slides Jacobs back into the ring, Whitmer sets Jacobs up put doesn't hit the Cradle Piledriver. Jacobs hits a low blow on Whitmer and then kicks him in the gut. Jacobs sets Whitmer up and hits the Berzerker Boot. Jacobs covers Whitmer and puts his legs on the ropes for extra help. Jacobs gets the three count and the victory.

Winner: Jimmy Jacobs

Jacobs quickly exit's the ring and runs to the curtians, Jacobs laughs at Whitmer who is stunned that he just got beat. Whitmer starts yelling at Jacobs, motioning that he will get his revenge.

Overall: 62

Generation Next Vs Jay Charismo

Generation Next's music hits first and both men come out to large boo's from the crowd. They make their way to the ring taunting the crowd and playing it up. They both slide into the ring and poses for the booing fans. They taunt the crowd whilst awaiting Jay Charismo, motioning that they will be the champs. The Young Gunz music hits and Jay Charismo comes out with both titles over his shoudlers, he makes his way to the ring as the fans cheer he and get behind him. Charismo slides into the ring and is jumpe by both men of Generation Next.

...Aries is just playing with Charismo at the moment, he hits a nice snap suplex. Strong brings two chairs into the ring and hands one to Aries. Both men start unloading on Charismo shot after shot. Leaving Charismo down and busted wide open. Aries and Strong start taunt the crowd again, as if the match is just a push over. Suddenly the lights go out again. The fans are on their feet, Aries and Strong are looking at the curtians yelling for the person to show themselves. The lights comes back on and Kid Romeo is in the ring behind Generation Next with a chair. Generation Next turn around and both get leveled by Romeo. Romeo picks Strong up and throws him over the top rope, sending him to the floor.

Romeo picks Aries up and signals for his finisher and then hits the Kiss Of Death on Aries. Romeo drags Charismo over onto Aries and as the ref starts the coutn Strong slides back into the ring, Romeo picks Strong up and hits another Kiss Of Death on Strong. The ref makes the three count and Jay Charismo does the unthinkable and retains the titles.

Winner: Jay Charismo

Romeo picks Charismo and both men shake hands, Romeo raises Charismo's hand in the air as CHarismo is handed the title belts. Romeo turns to walk out of the ring, but Charismo stops him. CHarismo hands Romeo one of the title belts, Romeo looks at it and then puts it over his shoulder. Both men raise each other's hand in the air before making their way to the back as the new MLW Tag Team Champions.

Overall: 55

MLW World Heavyweight Title Tournament- Fianl Match

Bobby Roode (W/ Scott D'Amore) Vs Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen

Bobby Roode's music hits first, he comes out from behind the curtians followed by Scott D'Amore. Both men make their way to the ring with a echo of boo's from the crowd. Roode slides ina dn motions to the crowd that he will be the champion, D'Amore is in a yelling contest with a part of the crowd as Steen's music hits and the crowd get on their feet. Steen comes out to a huge pop, which is a change. He makes his way down to the ring and slides in. The crowd are chanting "Mr. Wrestling" as Steen bounces of the ropes and awaits the match to start.

...Roode and Steen are trading blow after blow to each other with no man gaining a advantage. D'Amore slides into the ring with a chair and smacks Steen in the back, sending him to the mat. Roode picks Steen up and starts to bash him with close fist shots and knife edge chops. Steen fighst back and both mena re in a chopping contest, after several blows Steen gets the upper hand and hits a double arm DDT on Roode. Steen stands up but again is hit in teh back with a chair by D'Amore. Roode is back up and he hits a leg drop on Steen, Roode picks Steen up and sets hit up. Roode hits the Canadian Bomb on Steen. Roode makes the cover but only gets a two count. Roode waits for Steen to stand up, stalkign him. As Steen stands Roode hits a huge Northern Lariat on Steen, sending him to the mat. Roode makes the cover and still only gets a two count.

The crowd are on their feet for Steen. Roode picks Steen up and signals for the Canadian Bomb again. Steen fights out of it and whips Roode into the ropes. Roode comes back and is hit with a lariat. Steen picks Roode up and sets him up Steen hits the Package Piledriver on Roode. Steen makes the cover but it's broken up by D'Amore. Steen stands up and garbs D'Amore and sets him up, Steen hits the Steenilizer on D'Amore, Steen kicks D'Amore out of the ring. Steen turns around and ducks a Northern Lariat attempt from Roode. Steen then hits a Northern Lariat of his own on Roode. Steen picks Roode up and whips him into the corner. Steen puts Roode on the top turnbuckle and then climbs the turnbuckle aswell. Steen sets Roode up and hits the Package Piledriver from the top rope on Roode. Steen amkes the cover 1....2.....3. Steen stands up and celebrates with the crowd who are going nuts for him. Mr. Wrestling has just become the new MLW World Heavyweight Champion.

Winner & New MLW World Heavyweight Champion: Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen

Steen celebrates in teh rign with his title as the crowd are still going nuts for him. MLW's biggest event of the year Wrestling Extravaganza finishes with Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen as our new MLW World Heavyweight Champion.

Overall: 63

============================================================

Overall: 58%

Attendence= 746

Tickets= $14920

I know a little about MLW and how it was, but you seem to have mixed a lot of indie into it so I cant really comment on what's being booked, however I like it. Your lay-out is easy to follow even though some details are missing like Thetruth said, but your shows are solid so I look forward to seeing more.

Not too much to say about the big event.

Overall, you did a nice job with it, and the results are fine. My only gripe, is that I'd have rather seen Roode walk out as the champion. To me, going that route just feels like it would have offered more for you to do with storylines and talent involved. With Steen as champ, to me there really only seems to be one direction.

Aside from that, I liked the card, and the wrestling was good. The matches were booked better than I thought they'd be too. Nice job.

Hey dude,

First off overall the show was pretty decent. Had some solid matches and good build up with everything set up in the right way.

Good to see Romeo and Co get the tag team championship belts. I very happy with that and I was also happy to see the best of 5 series go on for one more match. That's also been very well booked.

Jacobs/Whitmer storyline is definately no way near finished right? I am looking forward to see how far you can with that. I am sure you can get a pretty heavy match out of the two of them! BUT.....

I swear to you, as the show went on, I was more and more confident that Roode was going to go out champion, but what!!!! was I in for a suprise. Steen also went over cleanly! geez. You must really rate this guy. The only thing I've seen from him is in CZW and I guess the reason you made him champ partly is get over a guy that wasn't hyped up by another brand? An all canadian main event too!

Like I said, overall man, I really enjoyed the show, I just can't get over that main event.

Edited by DaveKOTW

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW Life or Death Preview

With MLW's biggest event Wrestling Extravaganza just passed, and it being very controversial with the IWC. MLW is pleased to announce that Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen will be defending his MLW World Heavyweight Title for the first time against Japanese superstar KENTA in one on one action. Rich Criado will be facing C.J. Phoenix inside a steel cage to determine who becomes the winner of the best of 5 series. With both men tied at 2 all, the series is on the line inside the cage. The new MLW Tag Team Champions Kid Romeo & Jay Charismo will be taking on either Generation Next or The SAT, the team that gets the shot at the title will be known this Sunday.

Ricky Reyes & BJ Whitmer will be taking on Jimmy Jacobs & Black Tiger IV. With the both teams being former partners this match is looking to be explosive. Also Bobby Roode will be taking on young gun Puma in singles action. With Bobby Roode losing the MLW World Heavyweight Title match at last months event, he will be looking to give some punishment out to anyone who comes near him.

Card Recap:

Kid Romeo & Jay Charismo © Vs Either The SAT or Generation Next

Best of 5 Series Match

C.J. Phoenix (2) Vs Rich Criado (2)

Cage Match

Ricky Reyes & BJ Whitmer Vs Jimmy Jacobs & Black Tiger IV

Bobby Roode Vs Puma

Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen © Vs KENTA

Credit- MLWrestling.com