Major League Wrestling: 2006

Guest Korrosion

Guest dave_ecw

Did someone say dream match KENTA vs Steen should be hard hittting and great alround action. I like the concept of MLW back in the day and i like the idea of it being around today. There is a few booking faults but its been a nice diary so far, also i dont think KENTA speaks good english so its probaly not a good idea to have him promoing on the show.

I would love to see Kojima come back to MLW for a few special shows here and there as he once was a regular in MLW. He could have potential matchs with KENTA, Reyes, Steen, Whitmer etc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slimlayzie

Just thought I'd chime in with some predictions.

MLW Tag Team Titles Match

Kid Romeo & Jay Charismo © Vs Either The SAT or Generation Next

-I'd like to see Gen NeXt take them on, and win! You can never have enough Generation neXt! :-)

Best of 5 Series Match

C.J. Phoenix (2) Vs Rich Criado (2)

Cage Match

-I'm going with C.J. Phoenix here.

Ricky Reyes & BJ Whitmer Vs Jimmy Jacobs & Black Tiger IV

- I like Whitmore, so let's hope for Ricky and BJ.

Bobby Roode Vs Puma

-Bobby Roode should go over here.

MLW World Heavyweight Title Match

Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen © Vs KENTA

-Mr. Wrestling to retain all the way!

Looking over this diary, it seems to be awesome. The writing is solid and so are all the storylines. I never knew much of MLW, but I love what you are doing with them. The roster seems great and the direction you are going with things are good. As stated, Steen as Champ is sweet as I really enjoy him, but him vs. KENTA. WOW! I don't believe it, I would love to see that one. Well anyway, here are some predictions for your show.

MLW Tag Team Titles Match

Kid Romeo & Jay Charismo © Vs Either The SAT or Generation Next

- I would like to have SAT or GN take the belts, but heh, SAT are very entertaining flying around.

Best of 5 Series Match

C.J. Phoenix (2) Vs Rich Criado (2)

Cage Match

- Cage Match sounds awesome andI am liking Phoenix in this one.

Ricky Reyes & BJ Whitmer Vs Jimmy Jacobs & Black Tiger IV

- Jimmy is just oh so entertaining and Romero (Black Tiger IV) I always believed was better then Reyes.

Bobby Roode Vs Puma

- I can see Puma coming out on top here, but Roode to overpower him for the victory.

MLW World Heavyweight Title Match

Kevin 'Mr. Wrestling' Steen © Vs KENTA

- Amazing Match like I said, but giving KENTA the belt would be odd as making every show wouldn't really happen.

Guest Korrosion

IPB Image

MLW News

In some sad news from the MLW management desk. Petey Williams, one of MLW's big stars has left the company. Williams signed a written contract with TNA Wrestling last week. We here at MLW wish Williams the best of luck in TNA.

On a side note in the wrestling world. WWE's major show RAW has been dropped by their network. The ongoing war between TNA and WWE is starting to heat up. To add more heat to both top promotions a new national company has rised SMWA, have just opened and looks to be setting their sights on both the WWE and TNA.

Edited by Korrosion

• 9 months later...