Best Games For Gamecube

Guest TheKarnivalShow

Guest TheKarnivalShow

I have saved a good amount of money over the last couple of months and I am ready to go spend it on video games and such. I thought about what to buy and decided on a Gamecube and some games with it. I have found BuyRite Games and since they have some games for cheap prices, I will probably buy a couple so I am asking you to reccommend me the best Gamecube games. Or tell me whether I should invest in a mod-chip and buy King of the Coliseum and All Star Pro-Wrestling II.

I can give you some suggestions:

Super Smash Bro's Melee: This is a must-have game. So very addictive and it owns all games on Gamecube in the Multiplayer department. I had this game for over 2 years, and I still enjoy playing it.

Metroid Prime: Classic. Amazing controls which you will get used to fast. Amazing graphics, this is the game which is like Halo for the X-Box.

Super Mario Sunshine: Mario. 'Nuff said. Fluid Gameplay, and a whole lot of fun!

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: I liked it :shifty:

Lord of The RIngs: The Return of The King: A great game. :shifty::shifty:

Star Wars Rogue Leader: Amazing graphics, challanging and its Star Wars! But if you have enough to get the new one....by all means do so(Rebel STrike)

THe Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker: Don't let the graphics fool you, this is an AAA game. Almost a masterpiece, but it is a bit short.

if your american you'd probably like NFL Street, im from the UK and i think its ok (mostly because i've only had it a week and i've never seen an NFL game nor know any rules, im still in the, WTF is happening stage)

resident evil zero is excellent if your into the whole horror thing, i'd also recoment the other titles (resi 1,2,3,code veronica) if you havent played them, as resi 4 is coming out xmas, it'd be handy to know the story

nhl hitz 03 is pretty good, amazing atmosphere, might be just a little too easy, why the hell i keep buying american sports titles!! :)

i'd also recomend all of the above that laice said

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Metroid Prime

Super Smash Bros.

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Resident Evil

Resident Evil Zero

I am sooo looking forward to Resi Evil 4 too. That is going to rock.

To add to those:

Sonic Mega Collection. Has a bunch of the old Mega Drive games in it and unlockable ones too. w00t.

Pokemon Collosseum. (¬_¬) Although to be honest, it kinda sucked. Nothing beats Game Boy pokemon.

Metroid Prime: A solid game. A long and good gameplay experience.

Sonic Mega Collection: I haven't played but I've played most of the games on it. It's a dang good deal, 7 Sonic games now for $20 bucks.

Super Smash Bros. Melee: Solid multiplayer gaming. A must have if you have four controllers and friends.

There are many more out there but I haven't played those games yet so these are my top suggestions.