NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate New England, with a passion. First they took out the Rams when I was pulling for them in the Superbowl then they took out my fucking Panthers. So good job Colts, if Brady made it to another Superbowl I would have gone insane. Plus, Colts/Bears should be a damn good game.

I hate New England, with a passion. First they took out the Rams when I was pulling for them in the Superbowl then they took out my fucking Panthers. So good job Colts, if Brady made it to another Superbowl I would have gone insane. Plus, Colts/Bears should be a damn good game.
Edited by Corizzle

Well, I slept through the game as I knew who was going to win.... I love Dungy, Harrison, Wayne, Freeeny, etc... never been a big colts guy though, I think it has to do with the RCA Dome and their fans.

HA! YES! FUCK YEAH!

That was the greatest game ever, seriously. The majority of the nation pretty much write it off when the Pats where up 18 at the half. And I nearly had a heart attack when Wayne almost lost that ball after he caught it.

Addai and Rhodes have to be the game MVPs, they pretty much made up for the lackluster passing.

I said I wanted either the Bears or the Saints to make it to the Superbowl, I get Bears vs. Saints to get in. I was happy no matter who won, but I was pulling for the Bears.

I said I wanted the Colts to make it, and for the Patriots to be crushed because like so many others I despise the Pats at this point. The Colts win with a score that is the flipside of the score they last had against the Pats.

Bears versus Colts... fuck yes! This is going to be a hell of a Superbowl.

I have to say, I went to bed at half time - not because I'd given up, but I wanted some sleep, and I have to say well done to Manning.

Really, all I can hope is both teams do well in the final. I don't mind who wins to be completely honest, my main hope was that the Patriots wouldn't win simply because they've won it enough already since i've started liking NFL, I just want to see some other teams win it.

Oh yeah and if the Skins don't sign one of Asante Samuel or Nate Clements, I'll cry.