NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling Jamal Lewis will end up back in Baltimore with a restructured deal. Adalius Thomas will not return to Baltimore. Someone, somewhere will give him the contract of a god and he'll show up and not be a god. It's the system he's in, not the player. Put him in a similar system and, yes, he will be good. I hope the Ravens can bring back Tony Pashos, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

More cuts

- Cowboys cut QB Drew Bledsoe

- Houston cut WR Eric Moulds

- Vikings cut Fred Smoot and Jermiane Wiggins

- Ernie Cormwell and Joe Horn cut by Saints

- Derrick Blaylock cut by Jets

- Charger McCardell Cut

- Kenyatta walker of Tampa Bay Cut

Contract Extensions

- Jags RB Fred Taylor, 3 Years

- Chargers FB Lorenzo Neal, 3 Years

- Bucs FB Alstott, 1 Year (YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!)

I always liked Stoakley, but I guess they feel better with Dallas and his performance that he put on when Stoakley wasn't there. I do think that Stoakley could get a semi-good deal with a team that's not so good because of his play over the years with the Colts. Also, don't rule out the Patriots. There Wideouts played good, but I think Stoakley could help them out.

If the Titans do land Kearney, Clements and Stallworth, then they would be the other good AFC South team that Indy beats to win the divison.

Kerney and Ahman Green both have scheduled visits in Denver. Denver's also heavily pursuing Willis McGahee if they can work out the draft pick with Buffalo.

Plummer's not officially retired, but it is likely. Apparently, he didn't like the prospects of being traded to Tampa. The original trade had him going to Houston, which he seemed to be ok with. I'll wait to see if he goes through with filing the paperwork or not.

Edited by Typical Phenom

Resigning Vernon Fox, yippee. What a joke he is at SS. Better be a ST only signing now.

Part of me wants us to make some big signings because I'm confident they will be good, but I don't think I can bare the comparisons to last seasons picks until September.

Edited by IAceI

Resigning Vernon Fox, yippee. What a joke he is at SS. Better be a ST only signing now.

Part of me wants us to make some big signings because I'm confident they will be good, but I don't think I can bare the comparisons to last seasons picks until September.

The Lions had Fox briefly, and he is primarily a ST. He's not a good safety, but he works his ass off on special teams.

Yeah I just heard from other people that he did sign with San Fran, not trying to discredit you it just was a ton of money so it was kinda hard to believe. Along with this apparently the Browns signed Stienbach for 7 years for 49 million dollars, and here hoping that in the first week of camp he doesnt have a carrear ending injury, this move can hopefully shore up some of the Browns Oline.

Yeah I just heard from other people that he did sign with San Fran, not trying to discredit you it just was a ton of money so it was kinda hard to believe. Along with this apparently the Browns signed Stienbach for 7 years for 49 million dollars, and here hoping that in the first week of camp he doesnt have a carrear ending injury, this move can hopefully shore up some of the Browns Oline.