League Warz Question

Freakzilla

Hey guys,

First of all I was wondering how many of you play this? Its not too bad, granted the language thing could be better and I find it more complicated than EWR.

Second of all, for those who do play it, how the hell do you sign wrestlers? Everytime I go to sign someone they say I am not a big enough promotion. Even the new guys who aren't even remotely over won't sign unless its a global fed? WTF is up with that? My fed is a national just to let you know. Only one higher is global. What newbie thinks he will get into a global fed just like that? He must be smoking something. Anyway, anybody know how I go about this?

I would go to their forum and ask but I noticed nobody has said anything in the english section since the beginning of June. Only one thread going in the german section and I don't speak German.

Edited by Freakzilla

In short, League Warz sucks and is mostly unplayable.

And THAT'S the reason I'm thinking about programming the game fully german.

There's a good german community around the game. Many germans and some italiens who play the game and have fun with it. So, the actual version (1.4) can't be that unplayable?

Only in usa forums I have to read trash posts like this. Sure, my englis is not at it's best. But, how is your german? First, I programmed the game in english, because there is no other good wrestling promoter game beside PW and EWR/TEW. The EWR development is dead and TEW costs money. If reactions like this are the reasons why I tried to make a freeware(!) game for everybody and not only german, then I don't need to make this work. For me, it would be much more easy to write everything in german.

It's not, that I don't get along with critics. But posts like this have nothinc to do with critics. I'm sure you even don't know the actual version.

Correct formulates critics are ok for me, it makes the game better and better.

And don't forget, you compare EWR version 4(!!) with LW version 1.4(!!).

In short, League Warz sucks and is mostly unplayable.

And THAT'S the reason I'm thinking about programming the game fully german.

There's a good german community around the game. Many germans and some italiens who play the game and have fun with it. So, the actual version (1.4) can't be that unplayable?

Only in usa forums I have to read trash posts like this. Sure, my englis is not at it's best. But, how is your german? First, I programmed the game in english, because there is no other good wrestling promoter game beside PW and EWR/TEW. The EWR development is dead and TEW costs money. If reactions like this are the reasons why I tried to make a freeware(!) game for everybody and not only german, then I don't need to make this work. For me, it would be much more easy to write everything in german.

It's not, that I don't get along with critics. But posts like this have nothinc to do with critics. I'm sure you even don't know the actual version.

Correct formulates critics are ok for me, it makes the game better and better.

And don't forget, you compare EWR version 4(!!) with LW version 1.4(!!).

Im English and i find the game Playable, and it dont really matter about the typoos, I understand what it is lol. The game has some thing similar to EWR, But it also has things that are different. Like being able to book loads of Cards in advance and when the day comes, its ready to start the show, Also the ablilaty to choose what arena's the show is in, is a great feature that i enjoy.

I'll admit, ApSham has had the presence of being a twat at times, but I think he's still giving his opinion and not sucking the programmer's dick like it seems most people do when the programmer himself is there. Sure, I'll give the man credit for taking his time out and doing the project, but if I focused on what I couldn't do that he did, I certainly wouldn't be critiquing crap like I do. Whether it's bad or good, fine, I think opinions are opinions and the programmer shouldn't be entirely on the defensive as soon as a bad one pops up.

Guest Scotland World Cup Winners soon

Sanguis dont do it full german im english and i play League Warz lots and i have made tons of matches Elimination Chamber Bra and Panties Punjabi Prison and lots more i can give u them by pm if u want Sanguis

Wow, I don't thought that this would be a discussion like that. In my opinion, I think my game is better than EW 9000. But it would be a big suprise, if I wouldn't think like that.

The problem that LW is confusing for some peoples is, that EWR is a standard for many years. A game wich is working different in some main areas, can't have a good standing.

On my Website, there is a Manual, avalable for download. But it's in german. For a complete manual in english, my englisch school lessons are to far away. That it's not worlink like EWR is nothing that I can "fix". It's LW. It wors like that and this is not a game error *g*

@Scotland World Cup Winners soon

Can you sent them to me per E-Mail? -> sanguis@gruftiradio.de

I wish people would stop comparing wrestling sims to EWR or EWD, or whatever else. Just get on with your own game, make it how you feel.

I agree and I think the only reason creators compare to EWD/EWR/TEW online is to try and tap into the games large fanbase. They wan't a slice of the cake. Unfortunatly that'll probably lead to a EWR clone or whatever, were what we need is competition introducing new features, and taking a new spin on the booker game. Just think how different EWR was to say Promotion Wars. The difference between the two is innovative.