I Want To Play My Games

Benji

I'd personally like to see a sequel with Squall protecting Rinoa from a Society hell-bent on killing her after the troubles they all had from Sorceresses in the past

'I will be your knight'

I don't know, I think it had the perfect ending, the bit where it shows them on the balcony after the credits was so sweet I actually cried a tear of happiness.

Yeah, I'm that girly.

I'd personally like to see a sequel with Squall protecting Rinoa from a Society hell-bent on killing her after the troubles they all had from Sorceresses in the past

'I will be your knight'

I don't know, I think it had the perfect ending, the bit where it shows them on the balcony after the credits was so sweet I actually cried a tear of happiness.

Yeah, I'm that girly.

Auron and Vincent are the best things ever. Irvine is also pretty cool as far as being pimp-tacular is concerned, although my personal favourite FFVIII character is Selphie. She's a sweetie-pie.

Auron, not dying... oh Benji, you're so clever with your words that divert attention from reality.

Plus, Ollie - Yuna doesn't die. She's in the sequel.

Reasons to play FFX-2 again - Rikku. Rikku. Rikku Rikku Rikku.

IN HOTPANTS.

Ahem.

And, it was never made explicit that Squall survived FFVIII was it? I mean, you're obviously meant to believe that last shot where Rinoa looks back to the Selphie-Cam and does her 'finger-in-the-air-point' thing from the Garden Party that she's been with him, because it's a link to that scene, but you never actually SEE Squall in the ending FMV after Rinoa's kneeling next to him in the field, and he may well be dead, given what he's gone through right before that. But yeah, I cried at that ending too, a little bit. I'm such a sucker for emotive stuff.

Even X-2 got me in places, almost.

Isn't Squall and Rhinoa making out the last scene of the ending video though? Or am i getting things confused due to the fact i haven't played it in a while?

Regardless i'm sure Squall doesn't die.

Relm is quite cool, and Celes is the uber-pimp when it comes to battles.

Runic > All other techs.

But, meh... soft spot for Terra. She can be quite powerful with the right relics, and she's a machine with the Espers too. Plus, in the new PSX version FMVs, she's fairly hot.