NCAA Football 07

Tarheels.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it about 12:30 today and I just finished my 2nd game in Campus Legend. The game is IMO a step up from last years game. The new "jump" feature for the d-line really helps a lot because I could never get past the o-line. I love the new Punt/Kick return camera, and the game itself generally feels a lot better than 06. I haven't even gotten into Dynasty yet.

Well this year, I didn't have to order it like always (mentioned above)

I only played one game, in a Dynasty with Michigan. I beat whoever the fuck their first opponent is (you think I'd know since I'm going to the real life's first game) about 28-10. It should have been much higher but it was my first game, and I am on All-American...not high level but meh. I'm hoping it's a good level for me compared to last years AA where it was too hard.

I tried to play the Campus Legend game. I don't really like the series, as then I feel the need to always give my guy the ball, regardless of what may be best for the team...I tried QB and got a bunch of unranked, and then MLB and got some better, but still no ranked.

I may go back to it after and just play with a shitty team as an MLB.

Got it the second EB opened on Tuesday and I played my Wisconsin dynasty all day...it's simply amazing, this is always my favorite game each year and this year was no let down.

I too, however, never even touch the Campus Legend/RftH modes, it's all about the dynasty. Mostly because it takes the best parts of the actual gameplay and the Head Coach parts of the game.

On a completly unrelated note, NFL Head Coach is a dreadful game.

I picked it up tonight for XBOX as XBOX360's is missing features. I love Campus Legend, I'm the starting QB at USC and I'm a US History major. I like how tests and exams aren't timed so Google and Wikipedia come in handy.

Gameplay is great although I've noticed that there's a lot of dropped passes, but then again I could just suck. Jumping the line is great if you have good timing.

For anyone who's played NCAA in years past, if I play multiple seasons in Dynasty before Madden 07 is out, can I still import all the seasons into Madden as they come or do I have to play 1 season in NCAA, 1 season in Madden, and then import the draft class?

Guest Josef Stallion

I'll end up getting it on my birthday (August 5th) no doubt , so I can whoop ass and somehow vent my frustrations of the upcoming (and inevitable) Michigan collapse.

Game is pretty good. If I had a few friends over to play with, I suppose it would be even better, but it's still good. At first there seemed to be too many dropped passes, but once i found a bit of a rhythm, it wasn't so bad. If anything some of the receivers seemed to make catches they shouldn't have.

Double, and triple covered receivers making touchdown catches with cornerbacks on them like glue.

Then again, I'm not exactly a college football fan (I never watch any of the games) even though I love pro football, so I'm guessing college fans would like the game more than I do. That said, i still find it to be quite fun, and as playing a Dynasty with my favorite in-state team (Michigan Wolverines) would be too easy (they're the only A+ team overall to start), I've chosen to play with the MSU Spartans as they start with a 4 star program. Traditionally when starting a dynasty in an NCAA football game, i start with a one star team, either Central Michigan Chippewas (I was living a few blocks from the campus for a while) or I create my local college team on academic (a step up from cupcake) and try to take either to 5 stars, but it requires a lot of patience, and you don't really get a decent team until at least 3 years in, and sometimes more so you have to be dedicated. I'm not that dedicated anymore (Not -that- much time to play), though I suspect if I owned the game I might do just that. Having rented it though, I will stick to my MSU Dynasty.

If that becomes too easy, or (as in the case before) I get my brother or someone to help out (playing some of the games) I might still be convinced to revive the local community college team.

Game is pretty good. If I had a few friends over to play with, I suppose it would be even better, but it's still good. At first there seemed to be too many dropped passes, but once i found a bit of a rhythm, it wasn't so bad. If anything some of the receivers seemed to make catches they shouldn't have.

Double, and triple covered receivers making touchdown catches with cornerbacks on them like glue.

This year's Madden on the 360 is actually supposed to have all the regular features of the current-gen plus a few more if I remember correctly.

Bought the game(NCAA 07) two days ago and last night accidentally kicked the 360 which caused it to wobble. Now my disc has this ring of where a scratch is and won't load up any games. Sigh...looks like I'll trade it in and get the PS2 version instead...

So I haven't really jumped into Dynasty mode yet but instead have been playing many rivalry games sadly I haven't won one yet but I did get my first ESPN Instant Classic. It was Army vs. Air Force and the score was 45-40 Air Force so I lost but it came down right to the last minutes which was pretty intense. I am now going to try and beat UNC with Duke.

I had an ESPN classic in my Wake Forest v. Syracuse season opener with 'Cuse. I was the QB in Campus Legend mode but we relied mostly on the RB since I have no recievers to throw to. We won it with around 40 seconds left when my CB got the interception at our own 5 yard line, ran it to their 30 before getting tackled. At that point it was tied at 24 until my kicker got the FG to win it at the 5 second mark with a 34 yarder. I intend on starting either a Carolina or NC State dynasty later tonight so that should be fun (Y)