NCAA Football 07

Tarheels.

I think the worst part of the Campus Legend mode, is that your results from your tests don't directly effect your attributes. Such as the 40, it doesn't raise your speed attribute, even though that should really be the gauge for your speed. Other than that I think the Campus Legend is an improvement over last year's RftH.

Dynasty is still where it's at.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big East is SO terrible. I mean, you get a team to B+ in that conference and you may as well sim through. West Virginia and Louisville are the only two "threats" and if you play those two games and win, you've got the Big East and a trip to the Orange Bowl all locked up.

i have the 360 version and have only played one game and i love it, haven't gotten any bugs yet, and it's a lot better than the x-box version.

Just wondering, is there an option to turn on the vision cone, or did they leave it out?

Edited by CKN

i have the 360 version and have only played one game and i love it, haven't gotten any bugs yet, and it's a lot better than the x-box version.

Just wondering, is there an option to turn on the vision cone, or did they leave it out?

I know it isn't in the PS2 version but I thought it was an option in the X-Box and 360 versions. Check the options section.

One of the first things I tried when playing the game was the campus legend mode, and I didn't know how my performance in the 40 would affect ratings so I kept retrying it until I got a time i liked. Had to restart like 10 times, but eventually got a 4.28. Then I realized that you get the same amount of points for even a half-way decent drill as you do for an amazing one.

Anyways, as far as running, it may just be me or the fact that I don't play on Heisman difficulty (All-American....working my way up to Heisman...not that good at the game yet), but I noticed that with a fast halfback I can nearly always gain 10-20 yards with shotgun double flex...hb direct.

On occasion the other team will break into the backfield and stop it, but it probably works 8 out of ten times for at least 10 yards...and often for 20+. Might not work on Heisman though. Oddly enough, it seems to be less successful on varsity than all american. I still can't pass worth a damn on All-American though. 20% or worse at passing. Yes, I know I suck. I have to blame it on the freshman qb and underclass receivers. Yeah that must be it.

• 4 months later...

Talk about bringing a dead topic back to life, however, I have a question and this thread seems better than starting a new one.

Is NCAA available for the British format? Or does it even matter? Can I buy the american version and use it on my british ps2?? I want this game damnit. >.<