NCAA Football 07

Tarheels.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pretty damn fun game. I started up Campus Legend and created a RB, Victor Rampage.

I am rated a 78 overall and came in as a 5* recruit. Instead of going to one of the big schools, I went to #97 ranked Louisiana Tech. Just won our first game of the year over Nebraska 24-17. Rampage had 64 yards and 23 attempts with 2 TDs.

HUZZAH~!

I've narrowed down my dynasty choices to Temple or Navy...apparently Navy has a fast qb who can do alot, and I can find them a conference with good play, same with Temple for the conference...and they were 0-11 last year so I can really try to improve them.

Anyone wanna play online? Hit me up on AIM or MSN (both in my profile) and we'll find a time...

PS2 by the way...

Christ, at times I feel so cheated when you can't catch ANY breaks...fumbles, blocking, ect...

And about 75% of the time, momentum seems impossible to break.

As for the new kick/punt return camera, great addition for kicks but it makes it hard to judge the distance away the defenders are on punts.

The comebacks are so rewarding though, too bad 'Sconsin sucks so damn bad.

One thing I wish the game had was a truck stick from madden. Also I suck at defense it seems. I am constantly giving up big plays.

I believe the truck stick is in, sans the name.

Just hit the right analog up, like in Madden.

Indeed, truck stick out, ball-protect moved from Y to stick-up.

- You can EASILY and REPETITIVELY get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct by no fault of your own! I find myself smashing A repeatedly after every big play because the guy that did it is going to do pushups, or flex, or some other dumb thing (that they've always done in all the previous games, mind you) and that's fifteen yards off. Cost me the game against Pitt, which pissed me off to no extent.

- Penalty on the last play of half/game = end of half/game. This sucked majorly, as not only was my last-second TD pass waved off by a holding call, but I didn't get another play (as I should have) and the game ended and I LOOOOST. It was a really good game, it just sucks to lose because of 15 yards I lost on a penalty I couldn't avoid coupled with another game problem costing me the final play I should have gotten.

- You can EASILY and REPETITIVELY get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct by no fault of your own! I find myself smashing A repeatedly after every big play because the guy that did it is going to do pushups, or flex, or some other dumb thing (that they've always done in all the previous games, mind you) and that's fifteen yards off. Cost me the game against Pitt, which pissed me off to no extent.

- Penalty on the last play of half/game = end of half/game. This sucked majorly, as not only was my last-second TD pass waved off by a holding call, but I didn't get another play (as I should have) and the game ended and I LOOOOST. It was a really good game, it just sucks to lose because of 15 yards I lost on a penalty I couldn't avoid coupled with another game problem costing me the final play I should have gotten.

I've officially had one of my favorite games so far. In an ECU dynasty I had to play #7 WVU, and beat them in 2 overtimes. ECU's running back is a fucking beast. I worked wonders with the HB Direct, even on the WVU defense. So despite beating WVU in 2 overtimes, I lost the next game to an unranked opponent, either way the WVU game was so badass.

That happened to me as well. That is why I had to change the Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty slider down to 0%.

:D

I'm actually starting to enjoy it more, but I still can't stand the camera views. The punt angle makes it hard to judge the defender's distances as someone already mentioned and also, how does the pass precision work?

I got it for 360 the day it came out. I was playing as Penn State, ranked #13 against Notre Dame who was ranked #3. I was down by 5 points, had posession with 45 seconds left. Screen pass to my HB Tony Hunt, broke it for a 40 yard run, puhes out of bounds at the 20. A few incomplete passes and get the clock down to 1 second left, ball on the 10. Go for the endzone, ND pulls off the interception. Pulled off a great drive downfield for nothing..though I did get an instant classic

A on Xbox & Xbox 360. I'd imagine it's A on Gamecube too, but nobody plays sports games on that thing.

And whoever ranked Navy as a one-star prestige team needs to be shot; I just started Season 2 and in season 1, Navy went 12-1 (only lost their bowl game), led the nation in rushing and won Coach of the Year.