Bands you like that seemingly aren't liked by anyone else.

ROC

12 Stones, American HIFI, Adema, Authority Zero, Hot Hot Heat, MEST, Powerman 5000, Smile Empty Soul, Sugarcult, SR71, Switched, The Distillers, Trapt, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Atomship, Crossfade, Kasabian, Millencolin, Ra, Senses Fail, Straylight Run, Submersed, the Arcade Fire, the Prom Kings, Thrice, VAUX, and Zox.
Edited by The Second Stage Turbine Blade

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 Stones, American HIFI, Adema, Authority Zero, Hot Hot Heat, MEST, Powerman 5000, Smile Empty Soul, Sugarcult, SR71, Switched, The Distillers, Trapt, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Atomship, Crossfade, Kasabian, Millencolin, Ra, Senses Fail, Straylight Run, Submersed, the Arcade Fire, the Prom Kings, Thrice, VAUX, and Zox.
Is it the law over in the US that people who like good bands can't be friends with other people who like good bands? 'Cause a lot of great bands, who a lot of people from over here like, are geting listed =/

I think. Because while I really only listed Kottonmouth Kings, none of my friends like any of my music (besides like As I Lay Dying). I just know the internet has better taste.

As does Hamster, for one. And me - very - occasionally, for two.

Seriously, she is jawt... she is talented... she is a girl who can play guitar WELL... and her music escapes alot of the current trends of pop.

Me likey Turbine. Me likey.

The Project Hate MCMXCIX

Seriously, I've never heard anyone outside of proper metal forums even mention this band. Pretty accessible death metal as they go with the mixing death metal with airy fairy female vocals over 7 minute+ songs that move between heavy death and more orchestral stuff.

The Project Hate MCMXCIX

Seriously, I've never heard anyone outside of proper metal forums even mention this band. Pretty accessible death metal as they go with the mixing death metal with airy fairy female vocals over 7 minute+ songs that move between heavy death and more orchestral stuff.

The Project Hate MCMXCIX

Hell yes, quality music there.

The Project Hate MCMXCIX

How did I know you'd like them at least? :wub:

The Project Hate MCMXCIX

How did I know you'd like them at least? :wub:

Because I have the best taste in music in the world.

I actually need to listen to them again, it's been ages.

Firstly, gonna back Verbal Puke up on the Dick Dale love.

As for the others I like that not many others do:

Ugly Kid Joe

New American Shame

Richard Cheese and Lounge Against The Machine

Ministry

Skid Row (they used to be loved not anymore)

Gwar (yeah, the music is terrible, but the live show is fucking great)

L7

Babes in Toyland

Folk Implosion

I'm sure there are others, but those come to mind immediately.