Hall Of Fame Wrestling

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

The Darkside Reigns Supreme…

Last week saw The Undertaker crowned as the first ever HOF World Champion. He is scheduled to make his first ever appearance as HOF kingpin this coming week when Hall Of Fame Wrestling visits the OnCenter Complex in Syracuse, New York. Meanwhile Ric Flair’s problems with the Million Dollar Corporation continue as he takes on International Champion Bam Bam Bigelow in a non-title match. We also saw this past week a highlight package containing the various bizarre antics of Goldust, will the Gold One make an appearance in person? Nobody is sure and nobody wants to find him to ask!

In other news, the Midnight Express have requested interview time in what could be another challenge to the HOF Tag Team Champions, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Express. The International Championship Contender Series kicks off with Dean Malenko taking on The Mountie and Hulk Hogan appears on Piper’s Pit!

Matches announced:

Ric Flair vs. Bam Bam

Kamala vs. ‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan

Dean Malenko vs. The Mountie

Big Van Vader vs. Typhoon

Edited by CraigOrion

This diary is quite well written, while it's a bit outlandish for the concept, it's still quite a good read. The shows are done very well, and you seem to have developed quite a little fanbase. It's interesting to see Umaga and Estrada in the promotion, but it would be necessary to bridge the gap between old guys and the new generation for the younger fans.

I like the way fueds are progressing, and everything does seem to be, on the whole, making sense. Even though this rating might be seen as pointless and not really important, I'd give the diary, at the moment, a B, bordering B+.

The concept is fun and the shows are well written. I would like to see longer promos though and give the characters more of their own personality by letting them talk. Also, Heenan sounds like a generic GM in your diary but in real life Heenan is gold on the mic. Also, I hope Vader is in better shape than he was last time on RAW, he looked horrible against Batista. Isn't Bam Bam Bigelow lost? I thought nobody could find his whereabouts and he was pretty messed up with drugs and shit. Also a guy who I doubt would be able to perform is Jake Roberts. Last time he was on RAW with Randy Orton he cut an alright promo although his voice was a bit messed up and he looked like a piece of crap. But I'm willing to let that slip because I enjoy the diary, keep it up.

I guess the problem with Heenan is of course the throat cancer, he doesn't speak half as much as he normally does. Hence he'd probably be quite basic with what he says and not try and drag things out, which could cause more damage.

The entire concept is admittedly nothing you'll see from WWE soon. It's unrealistic but I hope most things have been explained to a level where you could believe them if they actually happened, if that makes sense. The part I probably find most realistic is that current WWE performers - Undertaker, Flair, Hogan are being pushed higher than (most of) the returnees.

The Heenan promos are what I'm least proud of in all of this. I've really tried to write as I'd hear from say things based on the TNA appearance he made, which was the last thing I heard him speak on I think but it's not coming off well and has prompted me to consider a more generic assistant that would be less charismatic. With the throat cancer, it has meant Heenan's talking is less fluent and in a GM situation, which is different from a Hall Of Fame induction speech, I think his demeanour would be different. One thing I considered was having Heenan come off as Yoda-like in his speech (especially to heels) but that got thrust aside for now. I will try a few more test promos with Heenan and see how they come off, there's always the option of replacing him with somebody I'm more familiar with or another of my ideas that got dropped was to change the GM after every PPV so the booking is constantly 'fresh'. Maybe I'll try that Yoda thing and see what it looks like!!!!

I am going to be moving to more interviews/promos and less matches. There were 8 matches on the last show and that's way too many for even a modern reincarnation. What I wanted to establish was old school values of clean cut characters, finishes and match-based shows being mixed in with modern day values of younger characters and a sports entertainment platform. What I'm going to try and do is bring the match number to 5 or 6, which is what you'd normally see from a Raw or Smackdown and try to do more lengthy promos.

One of the reasons I had the six month gap at the start and went into 2007 was so that people could either 'lose' their demons, get back into training or get in shape and it was a significant amount of time so that could be believed without being too long that the idea in the 'real world' would be forgotten about. For example if Bam Bam Bigelow has got problems and WWE wanted him for HOF, they would likely pay for him to go into rehab so he was available when the brand started. As far as I know, Roberts is still wrestling (albeit most probably at a vastly reduced quality) in various independents - the last OWW entry has him wrestling on June 24, 2006. The doubts about Roberts quality of wrestling (and a good few on the roster to be fair) were something that I thought about a lot and is one of the reasons no match qualities have been added in.

I nearly forgot, the Umaga and Estrada thing is because I'm a bit of Umaga fan (there has to be a few) and in my game WWE have released them both. I originally started the HOF promotion as a National stand-alone promotion similar to how most would probably do with ECW if they play EWR as ECW. I think I've got a storyline in mind for him but it needs developing in my mind first!

Thank you very much for the feedback, I meant to put at the start that if anybody does have ideas or little suggestions that might improve the diary then feel free to PM me and anything that does get used will be credited most likely in the 'newsletter' post.

Dude, this diary is the best one that I have read. Very high on giving Undertaker another World Title. Kudos for that. Good move on re-inventing the Bossman/Mountie gimmicks. Never would've thought of that. Hire Shamrock and I will be your most loyal viewer, because he is my favorite wrestler. Great diary...all I have to say.

IPB Image

Hall Of Fame Wrestling

Date: 7th March 2007

Channel: ESPN

Time Slot: Prime Time

Announcers: Mean Gene Okerlund & Josh Matthews

Fireworks erupt and the arena rocks as the camerapeople pan around the fans! Mean Gene Okerlund and Josh Matthews open the show, officially introducing Hall Of Fame Wrestling from the OnCenter Complex in Syracuse, New York!

Big Bossman vs. Sean Waltman w/Ted DiBiase

After both entrances, they meet up in the centre of the ring. Waltman is talking trash and the Big Bossman with his face in a deadly focus. Bossman SLAPS Sean in the face! Waltman punches Bossman! They exchange forearm shots! Bossman tries to grab his head and get a free shot in on him but Waltman escapes and lands his own forearm smash to the face! After four unanswered shots from Waltman, Bossman pushes him away from him and then catches him with a sweet forearm to the face! Waltman's upper body swings around and then Bossman lands a kick to the gut that lifts Waltman about 2 feet off the floor! He lands on the mat with a crash!

Waltman tries to get back up but Bossman attacks with more viscous kicks! Kicks to the stomach, arms, head and shoulders! Waltman is literally kicked back to the ropes and then through the middle and bottom rope onto the apron! Waltman rolls back in under the bottom rope and starts to get back up but the Big Bossman is poised waiting...BOSSMAN SPRINTS AT WALTMAN AND KICKS HIM ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE ROPES TO RINGSIDE!

Bossman stands in the ring, leaning on the top rope looking down as Waltman grabs the barricade. He uses it to pull himself up but Sean is looking groggy. Bossman slowly steps through the ropes and drops to the outside. He takes a glancing look at Ted DiBiase before picking Sean up. He sets Waltman in a standing position before CHOPPING him and the velocity on the chop sends him flying back into the barricade! Bossman grabs Waltman and rolls him back in the ring, he then steps up onto the apron. Bossman stands in the ring apron. He reaches down to grab Waltman's hair...Sean fires a punch into his stomach! Bossman lets go of his hair and Waltman continues to fight back with another series of punches to the head! Bossman comes back with another headbutt! Bossman grabs Waltman and it appears like he's setting him up for a vertical suplex...Waltman fights it! He wraps a leg around the ropes and Bossman can't lift him up! Waltman drops down to the mat, hanging Bossman's neck on the top rope and he drops off, as he does...Bossman's chin hits the apron and he staggers back into the barricade with a whack!

Waltman grabs the top rope with both hands, he leans before launching over the top rope but Bossman has it scouted and moves quickly! Waltman manages to control himself and he lands with both feet on the apron. Bossman runs at Waltman and clotheslines his ankles, meaning he dives down head-first into the apron! Bossman pushes his body under the ropes so him legs are dangling over the apron. Bossman leans in, places his legs around his head and pulls Waltman to the outside in what looks to be a powerbomb position. Bossman drags him outside the ring and SWINGS WALTMAN INTO THE STEEL BARRICADE! Bossman walks around the ring, he's taking the time to recover and Bossman finds himself eyeballing Waltman's backup in Ted DiBiase. The two men don't break their glares until Bossman turns around to go back to Waltman. Bossman pulls Waltman up and irish whips him into the barricade! Waltman drops to the floor and Bossman looks on. Bossman rolls Waltman into the ring. Bossman follows him and Waltman blasts him with a few hard kicks to the chest. Waltman backs into the ropes but Bossman catches him...BOSSMAN SLAM! Bossman makes the cover and gets 3!

JM: The Big Bossman picks up a big win!

MGO: He tore through Sean Waltman on the way to the 3 count and now Bossman must be looking for an International Title shot!

Undertaker and Paul Bearer Issue an Open Challenge

Paul Bearer is standing in a smoke filled room, most probably down underneath the arena. In his possession is the urn and Bearer tilts his head down as he starts to speak.

Bearer: Oooooooooh yeeeeeeeees! Last week my Undertaker stepped into the ring with Hulk Hogan and it was a momumental battle! Now my Undertaker is the Hall Of Fame Wrestling World Champion!

Out of the smoke walks the Undertaker, he opens up his leather coat to reveal the HOF World Championship belt fastened securly around his waist.

Bearer: Oh my Undertaker has been working tirelessly, night and day to prepare caskets for every single member of the Hall Of Fame roster. What my Undertaker needs is a sacrifice to be made, a sacrifice at The Memory Remains.

They step aside to reveal a casket behind them, Bearer and Undertaker pull the casket forward between them and it has a large black question mark on the lid.

Bearer: My Undertaker and I require an offering to those that dwell below!

Undertaker: The Undertaker is making an open challenge for the World Championship at Memory Remains. An apt title because after the match, all you will be is a Memory and you will REST...IN...PEACE!

Typhoon vs. Vader

The two circle the ring and eventually lock up in a collar and elbow tie-up. Each one struggles to take the other off balance trying to push the other anywhere that will allow them to take the advantage. Neither one seems to be giving up any time soon so they break the hold close to the middle of the ring AND TYPHOON UNLEASHES ON BIG VAN VADER WITH A FLURRY OF RIGHTS AND LEFTS TO THE FACE AND BODY! The stiff shots force Vader to start back peddling right into the corner. Typhoon continues the assault on Vader BUT VADER STARTS TO TURN THE TABLES ON TYPHOON NAILING HIM IN THE FACE WITH RIGHT HANDS OF HIS OWN! They trade shots back and forth until the power behind Typhoon’s huge fists becomes too much for Vader and he is forced into the corner once again. Typhoon takes a step backward AND BURIES HIS KNEE RIGHT INTO VADER’S GUT! He takes another step backward AND ONCE AGAIN LUNGES FORWARD WITH A KNEE TO THE GUT!

Typhoon backs up and grabs Vader by the wrist and shoots him off into the opposite corner…he follows him in AND HE NAILS BIG VAN VADER WITH A CLOTHESLINE…NO…VADER GOT THE FOOT UP AND TYPHOON’S FACE SMASHES RIGHT INTO IT! Typhoon stumbles backward as Vader hops up onto the second rope. Typhoon moves closer to Big Van Vader just as he dives off with a double axe-handle smash on Typhoon’s skull and the Natural Disaster hits the mat. Big Van Vader makes a pin for 2. Vader grabs him by the head, lifting him to his feet. He nails a right hand to the face before pushing him into the ropes and launching him to the other side. Typhoon rebounds AND BIG VAN VADER CATCHES HIM WITH A CLOTHESLINE SENDING TYPHOON DOWN! Vader moves over to Typhoon and gets in the mount position and lands a flurry of machine gun-like right hands to Typhoon’s face! Vader stands up off of Typhoon and grabs him by the hair and lifts him to his feet again. He keeps a hold of Typhoon’s head and smashes him with a headbutt, sending Typhoon stumbling backward!

Typhoon comes back at Big Van Vader as Jimmy Hart warns the Rocky Mountain Monster. Big Van Vader sees Typhoon coming and takes him down with a side belly-to-belly suplex! VADER GOES UP TO THE SECOND ROPE...VADER BOMB! 1-2-3!

MGO: Vader Bomb and it's over!

JM: Big Van Vader with Jimmy Hart looking dominant one more time here on Hall Of Fame Wrestling.

***Commercial Break***

Piper's Pit!

The Hot Rod himself comes to the ring to find his Piper's Pit set has been erected in the squared circle. The Hot Scot himself picks up a microphone as Piper's Pit is in session. He spends a few moments looking around the crowd as he is applauded before speaking over the cheers.

Piper: Now it's time to make history...AGAIN!

The fans cheer Hot Rod!

Piper: You see boys and girls, Rowdy Roddy Piper is part of the Hall Of Fame. And I am very grateful for that honour. But what I'm out here for is that the good people behind this company came to me. They came to Piper and they said "Rowdy...we want you to do Piper's Pit on our new show." Now I won't lie to you people, I said...NO! I spat in their faces! They only come to me when they want ratings! But they wore me down. They wore me down because I found out that I could talk to whoever the son-of-a-goat I wanted to!

Roddy is on a roll, his natural charisma has never lost him despite his aging years.

Piper: So I asked myself. I asked myself "Who is the Main Event in these parts?" and I heard Hulk Hogan! "Who is the biggest name still wrestling today?" and I heard *Fans cheer Hogan's name* Hulk Hogan! "Who has made the most money of all the Hall Of Famers?" and I heard *Fans cheer Hogan's name* you guessed it...Hogan! "Who is the most charasmatic wrestler to step in between these ropes ever?" *Fans cheer Hogan's name*...BULLSHIT!

Rowdy Roddy points at the crowd as the fans mostly cheer Piper's quick wit.

Piper: I said that I gotta see this guy for myself! I've gotta see for myself that he can still hang and bang, baby! So without further ado...HUUUUULKKKKK HOOOGANNNNN!

Hogan brings the crowd to their feet as 'Real American' blares out and the Hulkster walks out onto the stage. He poses for the fans for a few moments before walking down to the ring. Roddy Piper hardly looks impressed as Hogan enters the ring. The music dies out but the fans ovation remains for a several minutes as Hulk performs his classic wrestling poses. Piper can't wait to interrupt.

Piper: So this is what you look like now, huh?

He looks Hogan up and down as the Hulkster nods his head. Hogan is then tossed a microphone.

Piper: I just wonder if you remember. Because I do!

Hogan: Remember what Piper?

Piper: Remember when Wrestlemania didn't even have a number.

Hogan: Of course I remember! As a matter of fact dude, I remember what the very first Wrestlemania Main Event was and what the result of that match was!

Obviously a sore point for Piper, he steps back for a moment and looks down at his feet.

Piper: That was a long time ago Hogan. But if you want to go again...I'd be happy to oblige!

They square up for a moment, teasing a fight as the crowd go wild! Hogan then steps back with his hands in the air.

Hogan: You know something brother, I didn't come here to Syracuse to fight! I came here to talk to all the Hulkamaniacs that are in this arena tonight and watching at home in TV land. You see brother, getting some interview time around here is pretty hard to get.

Piper: All right, all right! I can deal with that, so let's talk Hogan. Let's talk about a little match you had last week with a certain Deadman...

Hogan: That's exactly what I mean brother. Because even though the Hulkster lives by the training, saying my prayers, eating my vitamins and believing in myself...I wasn't able to defeat the Undertaker last week.

Piper: Let's see some of that match...

Hogan is pulled up and goozled! Undertaker delivers a mighty chokeslam for the closest of near falls! The referee’s hand was inches away from the canvas. Hogan mounts his comeback; suddenly Undertaker’s blows have little to no effect! Hogan points at Taker, delivers a good few rights of his own before whipping him into the ropes. Hogan takes Undertaker down with the boot, he delays for a moment as he hit him with the weakened leg. Hogan then nails him with the leg drop and pins for…2.99999! Undertaker’s shoulder came shooting up off the canvas! Hogan can’t believe it and he questions the referee, which allows Taker to nail him with a DDT! Hogan is picked up and TOMBSTONED FOR THE 3 COUNT! UNDERTAKER IS THE NEW HOF WORLD CHAMPION!

IPB Image

Six-Man Mayhem!

The Million Dollar Corporation team together - Sean Waltman, IRS & the HOF International Champion Bam Bam Bigelow, to take on 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, Dean Malenko & the Big Bossman in a match that is sure to capture headlines. In action is The Mountie as he defends his International Title Contendership against Jake 'The Snake' Roberts. Jake's International Title intentions have been very clear, he participated in the Tournament to crown the initial champion and then lost twice to the reigning Champion. Will the Undertaker and Paul Bearer receieve word from a future World Championship challenger?

Another highly anticipated match sees two American Patriot's team up as Hulk Hogan and 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan meet Sunny's deadly Orient Express. The Orient Express are looking to get ahead in the tag team ranks, a division which sees the beginning of a Best of Three Series between the Rock 'n' Roll Express and the Midnight Express for the Tag Team Championships. The two old rivals clash in a non-title bout, if the Midnight Express pick up a win by pinfall, submission, disqualification or count out then next week the titles will be on the line. Big Van Vader meets the second half of the Natural Disasters, Tsunami in singles competition. Also The Rock, Kamala & Road Warrior Animal will be in the house!

Matches announced:

IRS, Sean Waltman & Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Ric Flair, Dean Malenko & Big Bossman

The Mountie vs. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Tsunami vs. Big Van Vader

Hulk Hogan & Jim Duggan vs. Orient Express

Edited by CraigOrion

OOC: I've changed the name of the first Hall Of Fame PPV to Bad Blood due to having a graphic for it instead of the original 'The Memory Remains'. Any PPV references previous to this show remain true, just the name has changed.

IPB Image

Hall Of Fame Wrestling

Date: 14th March 2007

Fireworks erupt and the arena rocks as the camerapeople pan around the fans! Mean Gene Okerlund and Josh Matthews open the show, officially introducing Hall Of Fame Wrestling from the Edgar A. Newell Memorial Dome in Ogdensburg, New York!

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts vs. The Mountie

The Fink and then the commentators stress than this is the second match in the International Championship Contender Series. The winner goes onto next week in the final match.

Mountie and 'The Snake' lock up. The Mountie grabs Jake Roberts by his arm and he turns him around. He kicks him in the midsection causing him to double over. Mountie grabs him by the arm, he delivers an arm breaker driving Roberts face down into the mat and yanking at his shoulder. The Mountie keeps hold of him by the same arm and lifts him up. Roberts appears hurt as Mountie grabs him by the arm and Roberts tries to pry his fingers off, but Mountie his the lock in tight and Roberts falls down to his knees. Roberts is able to push The Mountie off of him and blasts him with a hard right hand. The Mountie staggers a bit but then battles back with a right hand of his own and continue in with rights staggering Roberts into the corner. Once in the corner The Mountie plants one more right to the side of his opponents face and then grabs him by the arm to whip him across the ring into the opposing corner. The Mountie then follows after for a clothesline but is met by a huge elbow from Roberts as he moves in. This sends the Mountie staggering backwards and opens the opportunity for Roberts to move in for the advantage.

Roberts clotheslines Mountie down and puts the boots night in on him. Roberts pulls Mountie up but the Canadian rakes Jake's eyes. The Mountie then grabs Roberts by the arm like he is going to whip him but instead walks him out to the middle of the ropes and pushes him back. He whips him to the ropes. As Roberts returns he ducks down still holding his arm in pain and lifts Mountie high into the air with a back body drop. Mountie crashes down to the canvas and moves up into a sitting position holding onto his back in pain for Roberts to slam a shin across his upper back.

Roberts waits as Mountie gets back up. Mountie cuts off a Jake charge with a knee to his gut. The Mountie charges forward with a clothesline and Roberts ducks! He turns in his tracks and charges back at The Mountie who is stood by the ropes and clotheslines him viciously over the top and to the floor below! This opens the opportunity for Roberts to climb out of the ring as Mountie recovers to his feet he notices Roberts standing nearby and he quickly gets up to his feet, but he is caught off guard by Roberts who grabs him from the neck and uses the momentum to slam his head off the ring steps. Jake rolls him into the ring and joins him under the bottom rope. Jake quickly hooks him up for a DDT...Mountie rings his weak arm to escape! Mountie lands a bulldog and makes the pin for 1-2-3!

JM: Mountie worked over Jake's arm all match long and that led to the win.

MGO: The Mountie advances to next week and he's in pole position to get that shot against Bam Bam Bigelow at Bad Blood.

Kamala Challenges The Undertaker for Bad Blood

Kamala and Kim Chee are seen backstage in their locker room, the commentators reveal that Kamala is the first man to accept the Undertaker's open challenge for a World Championship match at Bad Blood. Clips are then seen of their battles at Summerslam and Survivor Series of 1992.

Big Van Vader w/Jimmy Hart vs. Tsunami

The bell sounds to begin this match and Tsunami immediately runs against the ropes for momentum and ducks a clothesline attempt from Vader! He bounces back off the opposite ropes...right into a big boot to his face! Tsunami spins down to the canvas and Big Van Vader slowly walks to where Tsunami is led. Tsunami edges underneath the ropes and tries to head to the outside as a way out but Big Van Vader is getting closer. He dives to get away from Big Van Vader but still the Staten Island native is only metres away from him. Big Van Vader reaches down and grabs Tsunami by the hair to jerk him up onto his feet.

Tsunami is dragged up to a vertical base and Big Van Vader drives Tsunami's forehead into the nearest top turnbuckle with venom. Tsunami hits the 'buckle and then stumbles back across the ring dazed. He drops down onto one knee and Big Van Vader grabs him again! He takes his back to the very same turnbuckle, this time launching Tsunami at it and Tsunami leaves his feet to smack into the turnbuckle. The Big Van Vader spins him around and he drops to the canvas. Vader again lifts Tsunami off the canvas and presses him against the ropes. He whips him across the ring and Tsunami comes off...TO BE LIFTED ONTO BIG VAN VADER'S SHOULDERS!

Big Van Vader prepares to deliver the move but Tsunami struggles and drops off his shoulders! He then goes downstairs with a couple of good kicks to the legs before spinning Vader around and delivering three big right hands. Big Van Vader is backed up against the ropes and Tsunami continues to hammer him with more right hands that are finding their mark and forcing him along the ropes. Big Van Vader is now propped up in a corner and Tsunami mounts up to the second rope to aim downwards with more punches. He jumps back off the ropes to land a single snapping jab to the jaw before whipping him across the ring...Big Van Vader reverses! Tsunami's back rebounds off the turnbuckles and stumbles out into a big clothesline! Vader goes onto the second rope...VADER BOMB!

JM: What an impressive win!

MGO: Tsunami got in some very good offence perhaps more than anybody else has so far against Vader but for the second week in a row, Big Van Vader defeats a Natural Disasters member.

***Commercial Break***

Greg Valentine's Bad Blood opponent...

Backstage Steve Romero is standing by with Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine.

Romero: Greg, you have had mixed fortunes in Hall Of Fame Wrestling so far but rumour has it you're looking for a match at Bad Blood to prove yourself?

Valentine: That's exactly right Steve Romero! I've faced a few guys here in Hall Of Fame Wrestling but what I want is to make an impact! I am 'The Hammer' and there's nobody out there that can put me down for a 3 count!

Romero is about to speak but Valentine stops him, glaring at the HOF interviewer.

Valentine: So what we're going to do is have Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine, former WWE Intercontinental and WWE Tag Team Champion in one corner. On the other side can be anybody Bobby Heenan wants. I don't care whether they're on the Hall Of Fame roster, I don't care whether they work for WWE or not! I want a mystery opponent because it's all well and good issuing an open challenge and people accepting it in advance but it's something else to not even know who you're facing...

Greg Valentine stops talking, looking straight forward and we pan around to see General Manager Bobby Heenan dressed in a smart white suit and black shirt.

Valentine: You hearing me Heenan?

Heenan: Oh I'm hearing you, Gregory. You think you're up the task of a mystery opponent at my pay-per-view?

Valentine: Hell yeah I am!

Heenan: That's good to know, it really is.

GM Heenan pats Valentine on the shoulder as he leaves with a smile on his face. Steve Romero offers Valentine the microphone but 'The Hammer' shoves him aside and he also leaves but in the opposite direction to Heenan.

Hulk Hogan & Jim Duggan vs. Orient Express w/Sunny

With the sound of the bell Duggan charges right up to Magus and wastes no time as he hammers away on him. Magus has no time to try and defend himself as he staggers back from the blows. With each blow from 'Hacksaw', Magus' head is jerked back but he's in the ropes and the referee starts his 5 count. 'Hacksaw' takes 4 before releasing Dark Magus. Magus is allowed to walk out of the corner by Duggan and Magus responds in kind with several whipped low kicks around Duggan's legs. Duggan is off balance and Magus takes him to a neutral corner, jamming his head into the top turnbuckle. Dark Magus pulls 'Hacksaw' out of the corner and waffles him with a roundhouse kick to the head. Duggan rolls over onto his stomach, pushes up and tries to crawl towards Hulk Hogan but Magus cuts him off with a stomp to the back of his head.

Hogan has his arm outstretched and ready for a tag but Magus drops an elbow onto Duggan's back to stop him moving closer to Hulk. Magus reaches down and pulls 'Hacksaw' up to his feet. He whips 'Hacksaw' into the ropes but Duggan reverses! He sends Dark Magus into the ropes and Magus bounces back into a crunching clothesline! Tomoko is the one calling for the tag now as Duggan drops a knee across Magus' chest. Duggan mounts the grounded Magus and delivers punch after punch to his head. The referee pulls 'Hacksaw' off Magus but Duggan isn't through with the Orient Express member as Sunny looks on concerned. Duggan scoops him up and slams him down hard on the mat, 'Hacksaw' then tags in Hulk Hogan to a large ovation!

Hulk comes in and immediately tees off on Magus' head! Magus quickly retreats and tags in his partner Tomoko. Hogan motions for him to come in and suddenly Hogan finds himself with both of the Orient Express walking towards him. Jim Duggan steps back into the ring and all four men are in the ring! The Express look to cower away before attacking! The Orient Express look to get the upperhand but Hogan and Duggan quickly take over. Duggan tosses the illegal man Dark Magus through the ropes and then goes back to his corner as Hulk presses Tomoko in a neutral corner. Hogan buries shoulders deep into Tomoko Onamari’s gut before slamming a couple of heavy knees in and Tomoko is left reeling. Hogan then snapmares Tomoko down to the mat and covers but only gets a 2 count.

The Hulkster plays to the crowd for a moment, he then tosses Tomoko into the American corner and he tags in big Jim Duggan. Duggan raises the roof with a HOOOOOOOOOO! Duggan unloads on Tomoko with hard right hands before Tomoko regains the advantage with more whipped kicks. Tomoko tags in Dark Magus, the Orient Express quickly hit Duggan with a double team! They combine whipped kicks to both of Duggan's legs before Magus takes him to the mat with a hurricanrana! Magus holds on for the cover but in comes Hogan! He dispatches Tomoko to the mat with a big boot before he breaks up the pinfall on 2. Hogan picks up Dark Magus and the fight is on! Tomoko returns to the ring with Duggan's 2 x 4 and CRACKS IT OVER HOGAN'S BACK! THE REF CALLS FOR A DQ BUT THE SHOT HAS NO EFFECT ON HOGAN! Hulk dispatches Tomoko with a right hand before picking up the 2 x 4 and whacking Magus in the head! Hogan tosses the 2 x 4 to Duggan, who in return hands Hogan the US flag to wave!

MGO: The American Patriots win by disqualification, my good friend Hulk Hogan on the winning team here tonight.

JM: The Orient Express were the makers of their own downfall, I think Tomoko Onamari got some bad advice from Sunny!

***Commercial Break***

Road Warrior's Statement of Intent

Steve Romero is backstage in the Road Warrior's locker room.

Romero: Animal, I believe you have something to speak about?

Animal: Yeah I do! What's up Ogdensburg????

The fans cheer inside the arena, seeing Road Warrior Animal on the tron live.

Animal: I heard earlier like every other SOB in this joint that Kamala wants to take on the Taker for the title, well I got something to say about that! Where I come from you have to earn your shots at belts! So next week Kamala, if you want a shot at the Deadman you go through me!

Romero: There we have it, the Road Warrior throwing down the challenge to The Ugandan Giant for a number one contenders match next week! Back to you guys at ringside...

The Rock vs. Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart

The bell rings and the two men meet in centre of the ring. The Rock takes a step back, nailing Neidhart...by flipping him the finger! Right up close and in Neidhart’s face, 'The Anvil' is not impressed. Neidhart throws a hard right fist in the direction of The Rock. The Rock returns the favour, the smack of the impact echoing around the area. The two men against fists, neither managing to take an advantage but the intensity clearly growing, each punch being thrown a little harder and causing the opponent to stagger back a few inches further.

The Rock spits on his hand and then lands a sweet jaw shot, a fist that is as symbolic as it is painful. Neidhart wipes the saliva from his face and buries his foot into the midsection of Rocky who keels over, a little winded. The Rock looks up and finds Neidhart’s own clenched fist land directly on his nose. The Rock staggers back slightly and checks for blood. Neidhart tries to take advantage of the situation and charges toward The Rock. Neidhart smashes his elbow toward Rock’s face but he manages to get his hands up enough to take the impact out of the move. The Rock spins his own fist down and twists his knuckles into the kidneys of Neidhart.

The Rock steps backwards and absolutely nails Neidhart between the eyes, taking his opponent down. The Rock waves his fist in the air, shaking out the pain from the impact and circles the downed Neidhart, who is feeling the effects of both punches. The Rock pauses for thought and then stomps a few heavy boots down on Neidhart’s body, with no particular concern for location. This spurs Neidhart into life however He springs to his feet and barrels into The Rock trying to overwhelm the smaller man with brute force. The Rock’s back hit’s the mat hard, trying to fend off a serious of clumsy but furious blows from Neidhart. He grabs the legs of the man from Miami and tries to flip him over into a half crab, and cause as much pain as he can. The Rock kicks his legs into the back off Neidhart and he goes stumbling into a corner.

Neidhart comes running out of the corner as The Rock is getting back up...ROCK BOTTOM! Rock pins for 1-2-3!

JM: The Rock Bottom and the win!

MGO: The first third-generation athlete in WWE history looks good in Hall Of Fame Wrestling yet again.

***Commercial Break***

The Bizarre One and Marlena

Yet another Goldust video highlight package plays, this time more centred around Marlena as she is seen sat in a director's chair at ringside during Goldust's matches and as usual smoking a cigar.

Midnight Express vs. Rock 'n' Roll Express (1st Match of Best of Three Series, Non-Title)

The Fink and the commentators are back on stipulation hype, this match is the first match of a Best of Three Series arranged last week. The titles are not on the line in this match, however should Midnight Express win the titles will be next week. If Midnight Express lose, then they MUST win next week to earn a tag title shot at Bad Blood.

Eaton and Ricky Morton clash in the center of the ring, Eaton’s slight height advantage being shown as he wrenches Morton into a side headlock, grinding down on it. Morton manages to keep his vertical base though and backs Eaton into the ropes, shooting him off before completing a slide between Eaton’s legs to come back up, Eaton turns around and gets caught with an arm drag! The crowd noise builds as Morton connects with another arm drag, Condrey yells encouragement as Morton nails Eaton head on with a dropkick! Eaton rolls back towards the Midnight Express corner as Morton salutes the fans.

Eaton shoots for another grapple but Morton backpedals, Eaton grabs him and throws him into a corner. Bobby Eaton starts to go to work on him with kicks to the midsection as the referee tries to create some separation. Eaton finally backs off, only enough to open Ricky Morton up for a VICIOUS knife edge chop, leaving Morton gasping for air. Eaton then hooks him up and whips him across to the other side of the ring, following him in with a charging forearm that hits nothing but turnbuckle pad, the plucky Morton getting out of the way just before Eaton hit. Morton waits for the groggy Midnight Express member to turn around before firing a foot into his gut and nailing him with a flipping dropkick! He follows by hopping up onto the top rope and coming flying back with a perfect moonsault, staying on him for the first cover of the match! 1-2-Kick Out!

Eaton pushes him off, Morton scrambling to his feet but he gets a hard kick to the side for his efforts, nearly dropping the cruiserweight to his knees as Eaton fires a few right handed shots into his head. Matthew Brodeur is clapping at ringside as Eaton shoves Morton into the corner, tagging in Dennis Condrey to jeers as he comes in feet first with a harsh kick to Morton’s midsection, following that up with an elbow shot straight to the forehead. The crowd starts stomping and clapping as Condrey pulls Morton out to the center of the ring, hooking up a front facelock and taking him over with a vertical suplex! He follows that up by dropping an elbow across Morton’s collarbone and then another cover, 1-2-Kick Out!

Again Morton is pulled to his feet but he gives Condrey a harsh forearm to the side of his head, breaking his grip! Morton tags in Robert Gibson! The Rock 'n' Roll Express work together to knock Condrey down with a double back elbow. They then both roll in tandem into the Midnight corner to knock Eaton off the apron! Gibson and Morton team together to nail Dennis Condrey with a double dropkick! Gibson makes the pin as Morton keeps guard 1-2-3!

JM: The Rock 'n' Roll show great tag teamwork to defeat the Midnight Express, Robert Gibson pinning Condrey for the fall.

MGO: The first match of the series goes to the reigning Tag Team Champions.

Piper's Pit!

Hot Rod himself comes to the ring and for the second week running, the Piper's Pit set has been made in the ring. Piper accepts the ovation from the crowd before picking up a microphone. Piper seems a little more calm than usual.

Piper: I know it's hard to top last week's Piper's Pit. Hulk Hogan was a big guest, maybe biggest ever besides me.

Roddy Piper's humble attitude is not all too familiar...

Piper: Hulk Hogan is the second greatest professional wrestler alive today and we all know who's number one!

The lovable confidence and arrogance is back!

Piper: So I sat down today with my boss Vince McMahon *boos*...I know, I know.

He wafts down the fans' reaction.

Piper: And we agreed that there is absolutely nobody on this planet that could follow Hulk Hogan and Roddy Piper in the same ring...

???: KNOW YOUR ROLE!

Everybody looks up to the staging to see The Rock! Rocky is staring down the barrel at Piper and he does not look happy.

Rock: AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Nice skirt, $25?

The Rock walks down the ramp to the ring with a purpose. He steps into the ring and immediately squares up with the Hot Scot!

Piper: So you're Rocky, huh?

Rock: Shut your damn mouth! 'Cause if you don't, The Rock has no problem slapping your lips off your face!

Piper backs up with his hands in the air as Rocky raises the People's Eyebrow.

Rock: How dare you little jabroni, come onto The Rock's show and run your mouth! The Hall Of Fame was built for The Rock! The Rock is the most electrifying man in Sports Entertainment and nobody, let alone Hulk Bogan, is going to upstage The Rock! I heard him, I heard the old man...the other old man talk about great wrestlers of this modern era like Triple H and Steve Austin but where was The Rock's name? Why didn't Hogan say my name?

Piper: I know what you're talking about Rocky, so let's see if we can take a peek at it...

The attention turns to the giant screen.

Hogan: But Roddy I couldn't be out here with a microphone and not address something you said earlier, brother. I'm still going strong after all these years and so are all of the Hulkamaniacs! And I've seen a lot of superstars in my time. Talking about this man right here in the ring...

Piper nods his head and mouths the words "I told ya!" to the fans.

Hogan: Superstar Billy Graham, Jesse 'The Body' Ventura and the Iron Sheik back in the day right up to Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H and John Cena. I've seen them all and there's more from the Hulkster yet!!!!!

Hogan's music hits, he and Piper engage in a brief handshake.

Guest Rabidwolverine36

Great diary man loving it, especially the Big Bossman for some reason. I think you might need a new strong heel like Ken Shamrock but keep it up im enjoying it.

HOFWrestlingNews.com presents it's fortnightly newsletter for all things Hall Of Fame Wrestling. Administrator Craig Thompson reports:

- Touring Schedule:

7th February 2007: Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York

14th February 2007: HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York

21st February 2007: Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York

28th February 2007: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York

7th March 2007: OnCenter Complex in Syracuse, New York

14th March 2007: Edgar A. Newell Memorial Dome in Ogdensburg, New York

21st March 2007: Coach USA Arena in Elmira, New York

25th March 2007: Pepsi Arena in Albany, New York

28th March 2007: Broome County Arena in Binghamton, New York

4th April 2007: Fleet Center in Boston, Massachusetts

11th April 2007: Agganis Arena at Boston University in Boston, Massachussets

- Roddy Piper was very happy to do Piper’s Pit with Hulk Hogan and The Rock, he is looking to do more in future on the occasional appearance deal he has now.

- Dusty Rhodes is happy off-camera in his new booking position and is not looking for an on-screen role as yet but would do if a storyline required him. Josh Matthews has also been invited to the booking meetings so that he has inside information for commentary.

- Mean Gene Okerlund is now not to be replaced by Jerry Lawler, his replacement on Raw has not been determined as yet so he is staying on Monday nights. HOF is on the look out for another commentator however, as Okerlund’s contract was only a 3 month deal.

- A small training facility in New York has been purchased for the use of incoming wrestlers to train and get back in shape. Already at least 3 wrestlers have been assigned there.

- Vince McMahon is said to have a bee in his bonnet regarding names, he feels that two Jim’s on the roster and too many wrestlers with ‘The’ at the start of their name is becoming confusing. Name changes could occur as soon as immediately after Bad Blood with Jim Duggan known exclusively as ‘Hacksaw’ or Duggan.

- The decision to change the PPV name to Bad Blood came after the writing team decided that the initial pay-per-view should at least be a semi-familiar name.

- Goldust’s storyline has been mapped out and is looking spectacular according to sources. The only issue is who to have in the storyline with him. Currently Goldust has been getting mixed reaction from crowds during his video packages, so he’s currently being viewed as a tweener. The use of Marlena in these highlights is puzzling many, Terri Runnels has not been offered a deal and nor probably would accept at this stage of her life.

- Gimmicks most likely to be used in HOF are Max Moon (as a jobber), The Patriot and the Blackjacks. At least one is expected to debut soon after Bad Blood, this is mostly thanks to the success and popularity of the Big Bossman.

- Tatanka has been contacted regarding a move to HOF Wrestling, he initially turned it down as he was on a good run on Smackdown but a brief spell out injured during a storyline led to it being dropped completely and has been unused in several weeks. Umaga is now more than ever being pushed towards HOF Wrestling with Armanda Alejandro Estrada. His storyline is in the works.

- The HOF PPV schedule has been heavily discussed with many former PPV names thrown around. As it stands, the schedule is as follows:

March 07: Bad Blood

May 07: Betrayal

July 07: King of the Ring

September 07: Velocity (AUS PPV)

November 07: InsurreXtion

January 08: WWE:Old School

March 08: Bad Blood

May 08: Rebellion (UK PPV)

July 08: King of the Ring

September 08: Velocity

November 08: InsurreXtion

January 09: WWE:Old School

Many are pleased that Hall Of Fame has the King of the Ring tournament, this decision was made by WWE management because the tournament could have its own PPV with HOF Wrestling and this would leave King Booker’s gimmick on Smackdown alone. Velocity has been used since it's free after Smackdown stopped having a recap show and Rebellion/InsurreXtion hasn't been used since the early 2000's. WWE:Old School is right now to be the equivalent of Wrestlemania, but that is a working title.

- Hall Of Fame Wrestling referee’s are: Tony Clarke (Senior Official), Mark Jackson, Amy Spencer and Tommy Owens (also known as the “Whole Reffin’ Show”). Here is some brief information on each ref:

Tony Clarke: He's on the spot when you need him, counts with equal speed every time, enforces the important rules and is lenient with the ones that give the match some flavour. As any perfect referee, of course, he's quite capable of being knocked unconscious for those perfect dramatic moments, and will always come to just when you need him to.

Mark Jackson: A fair, almost perfect referee. His biggest fault is perhaps that he's a little quick to anger, and tends to snap onto the wrestlers for bending even the most unimportant of rules. Mark just wants to see a good wrestling bout take place, and has little to no patience for smarmy upstart wrestlers; an attitude that's led to more than one shoving match in times past.

Tommy Owens: Owens isn't called the "Whole Reffin' Show" for nothing. Close-up and intense. His hardy frame and athletic build make him the best ref for the job during matches where the chance of him getting hit by something dangerous is high.

Amy Spencer: Amy is what you'd call a biased referee. Not in a face/heel sense, but once someone has pissed her off, she'll subconsciously pull the match in their opponent's favour with faster counts and stricter rules. Keep her happy, though, and she's as fair and down the middle as any referee should be.

Reigning HOF Wresting Champions:

HOF World Champion: The Undertaker

Won - 28th February 2007 in Tournament Finals vs. Hulk Hogan

Defences - None so far

HOF International Champion: Bam Bam Bigelow

Won - 14th February 2007 vs. Jake Roberts

Defences - Big Bossman (21st Feb), Jake Roberts (28th Feb)

HOF Tag Team Champions: Rock ‘n’ Roll Express

Won - 7th February 2007 vs. Midnight Express

Defences - None so far

IPB Image

One week before Bad Blood

The Coach USA Arena in Elmira New York hosts Hall Of Fame Wrestling this week. Both The Rock and Hulk Hogan will be in the house after their Bad Blood match was officially announced. The Undertaker's Bad Blood World Championship offer has been accepted by both Animal and Kamala, this week sees the two men face each other to determine the Deadman's first title defence since defeating Hulk Hogan. To warm up for his open challenge, Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine takes on perenial preliminary competitor Max Moon.

Meanwhile the second match of the Best of Three Series for the HOF Tag Team Championship will take place, the Midnight Express are one down and MUST win in order to get the third match which would be their title shot. Dean Malenko takes on IRS in a match that will have ramifications for Bad Blood, Ric Flair and Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Corporation will be in the building too. The Main Event of the night sees The Mountie take on the Big Bossman, the winner of this one will meet Bam Bam Bigelow at Bad Blood for the International Championship!

Matches announced:

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan

Dean Malenko vs. IRS

Midnight Express vs. Rock 'n' Roll Express

Max Moon vs. Greg Valentine

Big Bossman vs. The Mountie

Kamala vs. Road Warrior Animal

Edited by CraigOrion

IPB Image

Hall Of Fame Wrestling

Date: 21st March 2007

Fireworks erupt and the arena rocks as the camerapeople pan around the fans! Mean Gene Okerlund and Josh Matthews open the show, officially introducing Hall Of Fame Wrestling from the Coach USA Arena in Elmira, New York!

Kamala vs. Road Warrior Animal (World Title No.1 Contender)

Kamala comes at Animal, knocking him down with a quick forearm immediately as the bell sounds. He begins stomping down on his lower back and head. Animal crawls away from the ropes, he's on all fours and Kamala catches him with a soccer kick to the ribs which flips him over onto his back. Kamala then reaches down and picks him up, he stands him in the middle of the ring before performing a swinging neckbreaker! Animal then rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope after taking the move. Kamala wants to go out there but referee Tommy Owens holds him back. Animal is taking the time to recover before he reaches up to grab the bottom rope. Kamala sits on the middle rope, holding it open for Animal. He motions for him to come and step through the opening he's made. Animal steps up onto the apron and stoops through the ropes...Kamala kicks him in the stomach!

The top turnbuckle pad is Kamala's next target as he rams Animal's head into it. Animal is spun around in the corner and Kamala opens him up before landing another CHOP! The fans join in with a trademark Flair "WOOOOO!" Animal's head is lowered only for a moment as he reels from the contact and Kamala slams two punishing forearm axe-like shots to the back of Animal's head. He follows up with stiff kicks to his head and Kamala is firmly in control. Kamala drags Animal up to his feet and leans him over before swinging through with a big kneelift! Kamala then slaps him across the back of The Road Warrior's head and kicks him again to the outside under the ropes. This time Kamala goes out after him, picking Animal up and setting him against the ring apron...CHOP! Kamala lights up Road Warrior Animal with another hard and loud chop! In the ring Tommy Owens begins his count, 1-2-3-4… Kamala slams Animal's head into the ring apron and allows him to collapse down to the ringside floor. He then looks up at the referee and rolls in to break the count. Kamala stands up slowly. Animal climbs up onto the apron but he has been weakened and Kamala takes advantage, catching Animal with a hard punch to the face. Animal holds onto the top rope but Kamala also grabs it and pulls it back before allowing it to rebound out...ANIMAL FLIES FROM THE RING APRON TO THE STEEL BARRICADE!

Tommy Owens is counting once again as Animal rolls away from the barricade and is holding his right knee. Despite the possible injury he battles up to his feet and leans on the apron trying to get some valuable recovery time. Owens is up to 4 as Kamala tries to go to the outside but Owens again restrains him and thus breaks the count. Kamala shoves him out of the way and reaches through the ropes to grab Animal's head. He pulls him up onto the apron and hooks him up in a front facelock. Kamala brings him back into the ring the hard way, a vertical suplex from the apron in and Kamala floats over for the pin! 1-2-Kick Out! Kamala is getting frustrated and goes to the outside. He picks up three chairs from the timekeeper’s table and front row, then tosses all three into the ring! Kim Chee is trying to persuade Kamala that this isn’t the best idea but Kamala ignores him. The referee grabs the first chair and tries to get it out of there but Animal and Kamala have the other two chairs in their possession…CLUNK! BOTH MEN NAIL EACH OTHER WITH THE CHAIRS AND THE REFEREE SAW IT! HE CALLS FOR A DOUBLE DQ!

MGO: But wait! Who’s the contender????

JM: Looks like a draw Mean Gene, we need this situation sorting out!

Hogan Attacked!

Hulk Hogan is walking backstage, he shakes hands with a few wrestlers and backstage workers…HOGAN IS NAILED IN THE BACK WITH A STEEL CHAIR! HOGAN SLUMPS DOWN TO THE FLOOR AND THE ROCK STANDS OVER HIM WITH THE CHAIR!

Rock: Run your mouth now Hogan! Talk smack about The Rock now!

ROCKY RAMS THE CHAIR DOWN ACROSS HOGAN’S BACK ONE MORE TIME BEFORE OFFICIALS APPEAR ON THE SCENE! ROCK DROPS THE CHAIR AT HOGAN’S FEET AND LEAVES!

Jim Duggan vs. Bam Bam Bigelow (Non-Title)

Bigelow tries to push Duggan away from him and swings with a wild attempt but Duggan easily ducks underneath! Bigelow is peppered with shots to his face, some even coming in from the left side. Bigelow is reeling already as Duggan stands his ground, Bigelow attempts a second wild swing and Duggan dodges it again! Duggan lands a CHOP to the chest and that only infuriates Bigelow! Bigelow grabs Duggan and slams a knee into him! Duggan is launched across the ring down to the mat! Bigelow wipes his face, perhaps signaling that the punches had little effect on him. Bigelow has hoisted Duggan up off the canvas. He takes him to a corner and slams Duggan's head into the top turnbuckle. Bigelow slaps Duggan across the face before whipping him across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Bigelow runs not far behind Duggan but the American Patriot grabs the top rope to propel him back over the onrushing Beast from the East’. Bigelow manages to catch himself before he smacks into the turnbuckle, he spins around and Duggan connects with a clothesline! Bigelow is sent sailing over the top rope!

Bigelow quickly gets back to his feet, he looks angry and kicks the barricade in frustration despite DiBiase trying to calm him down. In the ring, Duggan sprints at the ropes...BASEBALL SLIDE! BIGELOW NAILED IN THE MUSH! Bigelow is knocked back to the barricade and Duggan steps out onto the ring apron. He walks along the ring apron for a moment…DOUBLE AXE HANDLE BY DUGGAN! Duggan is already getting back up, he drops an elbow down on Bigelow as he does. Duggan brings Bam Bam back into the ring. ‘Hacksaw’ Duggan wastes no time in pulling up Bigelow and taking him to a corner. Duggan rams Bigelow's head into the top turnbuckle before turning Bigelow around. Bigelow is whipped across the ring...Bigelow holds on to reverse! Duggan is shot out of a cannon into the turnbuckle! He staggers out completely out of it and Bigelow clotheslines him over the top rope! Duggan lands hard at ringside, slamming into the barricade and Bigelow looks down at the fallen ‘Hacksaw’. Bigelow slowly steps through the ropes and stands on the apron for a moment before stepping down to the floor.

He grabs Duggan by the head and drags him up to his feet. Duggan is positioned upright and Bigelow just headbutts right through him, knocking Duggan down in the process. Bigelow grabs Duggan once more and this time rolls him back into the ring. Bigelow slowly walks back up the ringsteps and steps through the ropes back into the ring. Duggan is slowly getting back up to his feet and Bigelow rams an elbow down on the back of his head. Bigelow keeps Duggan upright, holding him by his hair before Bigelow just slugs him with a right hand to knock him back down. Bigelow scoops Duggan up off the canvas all the way up onto his right shoulder. He walks over to a corner and literally drops Duggan's head down on the top turnbuckle. Duggan's head snaps back and he is caught before going down to hit the mat. Bigelow holds him up, he then walks ‘Hacksaw’ to another corner. Bigelow throws Duggan into the corner and Duggan suddenly comes to life! He kicks away at Bigelow, trying to kick him away from him but Bigelow blocks a kick before lighting Duggan up with a CHOP of his own! Bigelow wraps his hands around Duggan's throat, choking the life out of him. Bigelow then opens him up, he sends in a few devastating knees to the gut. Duggan is allowed to stumble out of the corner and only then Bigelow takes advantage. He picks up Duggan from the side and holds him there for a second as Bigelow looks out at the capacity desert crowd...SIDEWALK SLAM! THE RING SHAKES AS BIGELOW DRIVES DUGGAN DOWN TO THE MAT! 1-2-3!

JM: In non-title action, Bigelow looks good going into Bad Blood.

MGO: He’ll either have the Mountie to deal with, or the Big Bossman! We’ll find out later tonight in the Main Event.

***Commercial Break***

Marlena?

Another Goldust and Marlena video package plays, highlighting the usual career highlights of Goldust and Marlena. At the end of the video, a dark room is seen and we see a young woman with blond hair sat in a director’s chair watching a television screen playing the highlight video. She is smoking a cigar and wearing a gold dress, its Marlena but not the Marlena we are used to seeing.

Dean Malenko vs. IRS

This match contains an announcement of Dean Malenko & Ric Flair vs. IRS & Sean Waltman at Bad Blood.

They start off with the customary tie up, before Malenko takes him down with a deep arm drag. Malenko brings IRS up to his feet quickly and gives him a quick European uppercut before giving him a forearm, followed by another. IRS retaliates, Malenko fires back, IRS pokes Malenko in the eye. As Malenko reels from the illegal tactic, IRS runs to the ropes and comes back off with a clothesline to down Dean. IRS waits as Malenko gets back up, he kicks Malenko in the midsection and pulls him into a knee to the face before hooking on a front face lock that immediately slips to a choke, IRS keeps it hidden for as long as he can despite Amy Spencer’s best efforts. Spencer starts her count but only gets up to 4 before the Taxman releases. The hold is actually broken by Dean as he powers up from an almost impossible position and delivers a Northern lights suplex! Malenko bridges for the cover. 1-2-Kick Out!

IRS is pulled up to his feet by Dean Malenko. Malenko waffles IRS and then pulls him in for a short arm forearm, he keeps him standing as he rocks back and forth while dazed. Ted DiBiase jumps up onto the apron to distract the referee as Malenko backs into the ropes and is tripped by Waltman! Flair is quickly around the ring to pull DiBiase down and then threatens Waltman with a right hand! IRS is quick to take advantage; he goes to the corner nearest to Malenko and mounts to the second rope. IRS then drives down with an elbow into Malenko’s chest. IRS pulls Malenko away from the ropes before making a cover, 1-2-Kick Out!

IRS shakes his head at referee Spencer and starts pointing a finger at her. This distraction allows Waltman to come into the ring and he chokes Malenko behind the ref’s back! Ric Flair is on him and drags Waltman back out of the ring! Flair slams Waltman’s head into the steel steps and then whips him into the barricade. Spencer is trying to diffuse the situation at ringside; the cunning IRS picks up his briefcase and looks to use it but MALENKO DUCKS! Dean takes IRS down and applies his Texas Cloverleaf! Amy Spencer turns around just in time to see IRS submit!

JM: Malenko picks up the momentum going into Bad Blood!

MGO: But it’ll be two-on-two rather than one-on-one at Bad Blood.

***Commercial Break***

Undertaker’s Message

We open on The Deadman and Paul Bearer, seemingly in the same location as two weeks ago with caskets and tombstones surrounding them.

Bearer: Oooooooooh yeeeeeeeees! Earlier tonight my Undertaker watched in the hope of a number one contender being crowned to his throne as Hall Of Fame World Champion.

Kamala is getting frustrated and goes to the outside. He picks up three chairs from the timekeeper’s table and front row, then tosses all three into the ring! Kim Chee is trying to persuade Kamala that this isn’t the best idea but Kamala ignores him. The referee grabs the first chair and tries to get it out of there but Animal and Kamala have the other two chairs in their possession…CLUNK! BOTH MEN NAIL EACH OTHER WITH THE CHAIRS AND THE REFEREE SAW IT! HE CALLS FOR A DOUBLE DQ!

MGO: But wait! Who’s the contender????

JM: Looks like a draw Mean Gene, we need this situation sorting out!

IPB Image

Bad Blood 2007 Preview

Undertaker © vs. Road Warrior Animal vs. Kamala (HOF World Championship)

- The Undertaker became the first ever Hall Of Fame Wrestling World Champion by defeating Hulk Hogan in the finals of an 8-man tournament. He is yet to defend his title and will at Hall Of Fame Wrestling's first pay-per-view offering. Undertaker and Paul Bearer issued an open challenge, both Animal and Kamala accepted. They then fought to a draw and Bobby Heenan agreed to make this a triple threat match.

Bam Bam Bigelow © vs. Big Bossman (HOF International Championship)

- Bigelow is the first International Champion after finishing in the remaining two in a Battle Royal on the first show and then defeating the Jake 'The Snake' Roberts the following week. A member of the Million Dollar Corporation, Bigelow remains a constant threat as one of the best big men in the business. Big Bossman came through a Series of matches involving the likes of The Mountie and Jake Roberts to get this shot.

Rock 'n' Roll Express © vs. Midnight Express (HOF Tag Team Championship)

- The third match of a Best of Three Series sees Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson take on the Midnight Express of Dennis Condrey and Bobby Eaton. So far the Series is level at one win each, this is the final deciding battle for the Tag Team Titles. These teams have been rivals for some years, will this match go anyway to ending this rivalry? Probably not!

Ric Flair & Dean Malenko vs. IRS & Sean Waltman

- The other two members of Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Corporation are in action here as they are scheduled to take on two former Horsemen members in 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and Dean Malenko. These two tag teams have been facing each other for the last 8 weeks after a chance meeting in a corridor between DiBiase and Flair went sour. Malenko and Flair appear to have all the momentum going into this match, Malenko has scored submissions in each of his last two matches and will be looking for a third at Bad Blood.

The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan

- Two of the biggest icons in this business lock up ina rematch from No Way Out 2003 and Wrestlemania 18. The Rock holds two victories over Hogan on pay-per-view but the score has been wiped clean for these two mne in Hall Of Fame Wrestling. So far The Rock has not been defeated where Hogan's only blemish has come courtesy of HOF World Champion, The Undertaker. Last week The Rock attacked Hogan from behind with a solid steel chair. Hogan will be out for revenge in the Pepsi Center.

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts vs. Big Van Vader

- Ever since Jimmy Hart brought back Big Van Vader, the Rocky Mountain Monster has been unstoppable. He has beaten men the calibre of the Natural Disasters and Jim Neidhart up to this point in time. On Hall Of Fame's weekly television offering just last week Jake Roberts announced this match with a right hand on Jimmy Hart's head!

Orient Express vs. Natural Disasters

- The tag team division in Hall Of Fame is very evenly matched and several teams have been rumoured to be coming to HOF Wrestling within the next month. The winner of this match will surely move into pole position for the next title shot.

Greg Valentine vs. ???

- Respect. That's all Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine wants. He started off very well, making it to the final four of the previously mentioned International Championshup Battle Royal and then made it to the second round of the World Title tournament but since then, Greg has been seen sparcely. His match against Max Moon was a warm up but a warm up for who? Bobby Heenan is the only one who knows and The Brain isn't revealing anything until bell time.

Predictions are welcome, most points to PM me a person they want to see debut in Hall Of Fame Wrestling and I'll do my best to sign them. The Card is as follows (not necessarily in order).

HOF World Championship

Undertaker © vs. Road Warrior Animal vs. Kamala

HOF International Championship

Bam Bam Bigelow © vs. Big Bossman

HOF Tag Team Championships

Rock 'n' Roll Express vs. Midnight Express

The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan

Greg Valentine vs. ???

Bonus Questions:

There will be two debuts at the PPV including Greg Valentine's mystery opponent. Who are they?

How many Championships (tag count as one) will change hands (standard WWE rules, DQ or count out means no title switch)?

Who will either be pinned or submit in the World Championship triple threat match?

What will Goldust and Marlena's role be at the PPV?

Who will win the Flair/Malenko vs. IRS/Waltman match for their team?

What will the EWR PPV buyrate be (HOF is currently a national company at 41% PI)?

Guest Rabidwolverine36

HOF World Championship

The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan

Greg Valentine vs. ???

Bonus Questions:

There will be two debuts at the PPV including Greg Valentine's mystery opponent. Ken Shamrock & Umaga?

How many Championships (tag count as one) will change hands (standard WWE rules, DQ or count out means no title switch) None

Who will either be pinned or submit in the World Championship triple threat match? Animal will loose

What will Goldust and Marlena's role be at the PPV? Hosting an interview segment/Guests on Pipers Pit

Who will win the Flair/Malenko vs. IRS/Waltman match for their team? Flair

What will the EWR PPV buyrate be (HOF is currently a national company at 41% PI)? 0.52

Edited by Rabidwolverine36

HOF World Championship

Taker

Bossman

Midnight Express

Flair & Malenko

The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan

Hogan

Vader

Natural Disasters

Greg Valentine vs. ???

Goldust will debut to beat Valentine

Bonus Questions:

There will be two debuts at the PPV including Greg Valentine's mystery opponent. Who are they?

Goldust as Valentines opponent, and Umaga

How many Championships (tag count as one) will change hands (standard WWE rules, DQ or count out means no title switch)?

Who will either be pinned or submit in the World Championship triple threat match?

Kamala loses

What will Goldust and Marlena's role be at the PPV?

To take on Valentine

Who will win the Flair/Malenko vs. IRS/Waltman match for their team?

Malenko makes Waltman tap

What will the EWR PPV buyrate be (HOF is currently a national company at 41% PI)?