Who Wants To Be A Superhero

Fanku Kaibutsu

that woman prisoner played in an episode of Monk . She was a truck driver . Major Victory is hilarious but for some reason I'm hoping Feedback wins it. Fat Momma should have left before Creature

The show has been very entertaining thus far in everything they have presented. Most of the challenges I thought they came up with were kind of lameish..but it's not like their "real superheroes" so for plain human beings in silly costumes I give them props. My favorite by far was them being blindfolded and walking across to save the twin.

I have to say that I am rooting for Major Victory to win it all because I think he has the best deal going for him. I aslo think it would be awesome to see him do the Sci Fi superhero movie. He is such a ham.

Fat Momma should have been eliminated for stopping for food while hunting Dark Enforcer and taking four times as long as everyone else to do so because of it. And she's too much of a comedy character. If she was in a team, she'd be the one who either shows up to the battle last or after its already over, unless there's no place that sells food on the way to the fight:

Villain #1: "Oh no! Its Fat Momma!"

Villain #2: "Bah!"

(Villain #2 throws some baby back ribs and some fries on the ground and the two villains escape while she goes for the food)

(Y)

I was hoping for Lemuria or Feedback to win, because they're the only two characters I think would make decent comic characters; the others were either too cliche (Iron Enforcer), too parodyish (Major Victory), or just lame (everyone who has been eliminated except Lemuria). So yeah, I hope Feedback wins.

Edited by GhostMachine