Taladega Nights

Guest clintcasey

Guest clintcasey

I just got back from Previewing the movie and I got to say I went in expecting a dissapointment and came out laughing my ass off.

Don't expect too much from the Plot, its an angle thats been done a million times by now, but its freakin hallarious.

Guest clintcasey

*sigh* I am so damn tired...

We sold out of 2 showing of this movie today, and sold 150 tickets plus at the earlyer showings so thats about 750 to 800 tickets all together.

Whats worse is I worked a double shift today so I was on the clock working when people showed up to watch it each time. All and all I've probably gotten Drinks and Popcorn for over a thousand people today considering the fact that we also opened Barnyard today and it sold out in 1, 4, and 7 shows so thats another 800+ tickets. Barnyard and Taladega Nights are both top contenders for the number 1 box office this week.

We didn't get Man of the Hour trailer, I don't think

Got the new Rock Football flick, Tenaicous D, Grudge 2, and maybe one more that I can not remember, but could remember if I knew the plot.

Rock's film was the only one that looked decent. D and Grudge two looked HORRIBLE by the trailers.

Saw it today and it was pretty damn good. Didn't knock Clerks 2 off for the funniest movie of the summer but it was still funny as hell.

I loved the back and forth with Cal and Ricky, great stuff. The kids were pretty good too.

I saw it on friday night and i gotta tell you it was the funniest movie i've seen in quite a while. the funniest thing to me was the end credits, when he's doing those ads for different companies, i didn't get all of it, but the one where he goes like... "98% of us will die at some point or another in our lifetime" just killed me, i was laughin all the way to the car.

I liked the movie. It was pretty thin on plot, really. Pretty predictable in that department. But it was still hilarious, everyone in the movie had great timing and it was good.

Best part of the movie was when Girard is making fun of Bobby, and Cal sneaks up and says "Shake and Bake!", leaving Girard confused as to what the hell he just said.