Kurt cobain graphic.

The text is horrid, the inner bevel effect just doesn't look right and that font...

For the most part it looks like a picture of him, turned a maroonish color, and the border is too this around it. The eyes, while I see what you were trying to do just looks... i dunno, it doesn't really flow together

:thumbsdown:

Edited by Idolized

Personally, I think most of the text, Cobain's name being the exception, looks okay. However, I don't like the capital 'A' at the start. The lowercase one looks better. And Cobain's name should probably have a different font, as well as no bevel or glow.

A grunge border would suit it well, I think. And maybe blend a few (more?) grunge effects in over his face, but not so much that it's overkill.

Edited by The Rated-R Superstar

thanks rated r. Wanted to keep it simple because most of my graphics often use a few too many brushes/effects if anything. So I just tried to focus on the eyes, and yeah the Kurt Cobain text does suck, but i wanted his name on it. I'll remove the bevel and mess with fonts...maybe stick the nirvana logo on it instead.

thanks for the feedback.

Guest [ Tyler ]

...why do people bevel on semi-grunge images? It looks like shit, seriously. Grunge fonts are overated too, his eyes are weird. The eyes are very contrasted when compared to the rest of the image. You did an awful job making things flow...the text is scattered and looks bad. I really think this is just a poor image and you've done better.

• 2 weeks later...