Prison Break Season 2

Dingle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about season 2 but I heared lots of good things about season so I decided to download the first eposode and check it out. This led to me downloading the second, third, fourth, fith and now the sixth. For some reason though I think it would have made a better movie then a tv show.

Just watched this. Seems pretty good, but I think they're going to have a lot more problems sustaining momentum than they had last season. Unless the writers on this show are more creative than I give them credit for, this is rapidly going to turn into building to a set of near catches, only to have Michael, Linc, and the rest narrowly escape at the last possible second. Good first episode, but they'd better be able to keep it up.

Glad they killed Veronica off, but she wasn't going to lead anywhere since she was trapped inside the house and wouldn't be able to get out. Maybe they should have let her try and escape before getting out, but at least that's her gone. T-Bag is superb and he's probably my favourite character outside of Michael and John Abruzzi.

Was a good episode and the tattoo trail will probably keep me most interested throughout the series since I'm a big fan of detective work and such like, so I'll probably enjoy this season as much as the last if not more.

Just watched this. Seems pretty good, but I think they're going to have a lot more problems sustaining momentum than they had last season. Unless the writers on this show are more creative than I give them credit for, this is rapidly going to turn into building to a set of near catches, only to have Michael, Linc, and the rest narrowly escape at the last possible second. Good first episode, but they'd better be able to keep it up.

It's more like "Rat Race" more than Fugitive. It's now a wideopen race to Utah, which isn't that interesting, because I don't believe for a second that an FBI agent who has already broken through the tattoo code can't also dicipher that D.B. Cooper hid the money in Mormonland.

Well, they don't know he was in on it. They just found his body in the infirmary with a wound in the stomach. They might have presumed he was a human shield.

And of course, he told no one (except Scofield) where he buried the money.

Well, they don't know he was in on it. They just found his body in the infirmary with a wound in the stomach. They might have presumed he was a human shield.

And of course, he told no one (except Scofield) where he buried the money.

thug was going on about how the FBI agent couldn't figure out where the money was hidden, when in fact he shouldn't have any idea, as no one with that authority (or essentially no one knew until he told Scofield) would have had any idea where it was.

So although true, your point didn't have much to do what I was going on about :P

thug was going on about how the FBI agent couldn't figure out where the money was hidden, when in fact he shouldn't have any idea, as no one with that authority (or essentially no one knew until he told Scofield) would have had any idea where it was.

So although true, your point didn't have much to do what I was going on about :P

I like how they now have dents in the plan, because until now they have only had minor problems. The main guy to be saved is Link, and I cannot see how they are going to save Link unless they find the guy T-Bag was with >_>. Well, he's dead, but alas >_>.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished off season one and then watched the first three episodes of Season Two I had DVRed waiting for my slow ass.

So far I think this season is doing a great job of keeping the suspense up and throwing the guys into enough situations where it's not the same monotonous thing over and over again. Aside from few minor complaints like Sucre being able to get out of the car when the cop was 15 feet behind him and looking his way pretty much nonstop aside, there hasn't been much of anything that completely fell apart yet.

Random thoughts:

-Veronica being dead is golden, even if I was shocked to see it happen. God that bitch annoyed me.

-I hate stupid recastings. Steadman being recast annoyed me to no end.

-Where the fuck is that Presidential bitch?

-I love C-Note, John, Michael, Linc, Sucre, Tea Bag, and Haywire pretty much in that order, but jesus do I dislike Tweener.

-If Sarah dies I will rant like a moron.

-I feel sorry for The Pope.

-Bellick joins my list of supporting characters that I KNOW I'm supposed to hate that I just can't help but love.

That is all until Tuesday.

Oh, as for Vanished, meh. It's pretty much stock characters doing stock things with what looks like neat twist. Sadly the acting is pretty bad too. I can't help but think our FBI guy was supposed to be a badass in the vein of Bauer, and yet the fucker simply comes across like a complete douche and a fucking asshole. "Hi, I'm the lead agent on this and I'm going to alienate everyone involved on every side instead of even trying to work with people to find this poor missing woman." And when did Rebecca Gayhart forget how to act at all?

Edited by TGC O' Doom~!

Finished off season one and then watched the first three episodes of Season Two I had DVRed waiting for my slow ass.

So far I think this season is doing a great job of keeping the suspense up and throwing the guys into enough situations where it's not the same monotonous thing over and over again. Aside from few minor complaints like Sucre being able to get out of the car when the cop was 15 feet behind him and looking his way pretty much nonstop aside, there hasn't been much of anything that completely fell apart yet.

Random thoughts:

-Veronica being dead is golden, even if I was shocked to see it happen. God that bitch annoyed me.

-I hate stupid recastings. Steadman being recast annoyed me to no end.

-Where the fuck is that Presidential bitch?

-I love C-Note, John, Michael, Linc, Sucre, Tea Bag, and Haywire pretty much in that order, but jesus do I dislike Tweener.

-If Sarah dies I will rant like a moron.

-I feel sorry for The Pope.

-Bellick joins my list of supporting characters that I KNOW I'm supposed to hate that I just can't help but love.

That is all until Tuesday.

Oh, as for Vanished, meh. It's pretty much stock characters doing stock things with what looks like neat twist. Sadly the acting is pretty bad too. I can't help but think our FBI guy was supposed to be a badass in the vein of Bauer, and yet the fucker simply comes across like a complete douche and a fucking asshole. "Hi, I'm the lead agent on this and I'm going to alienate everyone involved on every side instead of even trying to work with people to find this poor missing woman." And when did Rebecca Gayhart forget how to act at all?

The whole episode I was convinced it was Tweener the fibbies were gonna get, and then aobut three quarters through it dawned on me they were going after Abruzzi. To see him die thoug, while fitting for the character, was still a horrid thing. He was in my top three, and then he died. Very sad. I now hate Tweener even more.

T-Bag is such a fucking piece of shit. God damn but I love him.

Ditto Bellick.

Nika or whatever her name was/is was a real pice of work. I love you but you don't love me so I will now turn you in and get the money? Typical fucking woman.

No C-Note, no Sucre? Bastards.

I have decided our lead FBI guy played by the awesome as always William Fichtner (sp?) is slightly insane, but still very very cool.

Sarah is gorgeous and I love her. There I said it.

A random thought I had during tonight's episode: I hope we never see Haywire again. The image of him riding off on his bicycle was perfect and the greatest character write-off ever.

S2E3 Overall Grade A-

Not to give anything away, but we will see Haywire again...

Anyway, I was EXTREMELY happy that it was Abruzzi and not Tweener. Tweener is my favorite charactor, comedy relief I guess (come on, how hilarious was that singing?). I was getting worried when they were going to a hotel. It's all good, tho, Tweener is still alive.

The Kellerman and Sara story is getting quite intriguing, and I can't wait to see how that turns out.

T-Bag must be pretty damn skilled if he is able to kill a guy with just one hand. Was I the only one kinda grossed out when he cut his finger?

Can't wait for next week's episode, looks AWESOME. I just hate having to wait a whole friggin' week...