Prison Break Season 2

Dingle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I clicked onto the thread yesterday thinking the show hadn't aired yet and having Abruzzi's death spoiled for me :(

Oh well, twas still awesome.

T-Bag is one of my favourite characters in the show, easily. Seeing his face light up when he got into the car cracked me up. The FBI agent (Kellerman?) and Bellick are two of the more awesome characters ever. However, his partner's reaction when he saw Linc with the gun and Bellick tied up (something along the lines of "You really suck, Bellick, you know that?") was golden.

Edited by Zaz

The episode sucked apart from Abruzzi going out all bad ass. In one episode they took all of Bellick's edge away again. The Agent guy going after Sarah should be reasonably cool, since everything the Agent guy does is cool. And more of new FBI guy is required.

I must say, though:

"I kneel only to God. I don't see him here". *goes out in a blaze of glory*

Is a very, very awesome way to die.

Indeed it was quality. I will miss him. He was greatness. I knew something was going to happen. I knew it was a set up, I just didn't think the FBI was onto him. I figured his own crew would have killed him, but obviously not.

Edited by Heel Turn

HOLY SHIT what an episode!! And did everyone see the previews for next week at the end? Now you can all quit being pissed at me for mentioning Haywire...

Either way, this show gets better and better. Just when you think that it's gotta start going downhill, WHAM!

T-Bag is great, saying Tweener has the map and then eating it.

Then Kellerman quickly saying he is gay and his "partner" was out of town on business so he could get into Sara's house...

OHH, OHH, and how Sara's Dad is beginning to realize all the stuff Sara tried to tell him originally...

Arrrgh, I can't wait until next week. I am such a dork :(

• 2 weeks later...

There has not been an episode that has had me not able to sit down during the last part. Sucre turning on T-Bag, Scofield, and C-Note was not expected. Really pissed at the way Tweener died. I heard rumors he would die, but was hoping it was doing something heroic, like jumping in front of a bullet aimed at Scofield or something.

Gov. Tancredi got killed off, too! When he died I was thinking "oh, there's the person who won't make it out alive", stupid Prison Break pulling the bait-and-switch.

I did call the whole LJ thing, I knew for a fact that him being released was solely to draw Burrows out. ARRRRGGGHHHH, I can't wait 3 weeks to see what happens! Stupid Fox...

I absolutely hated Tweener when he first came on the show. His stupid accent dialect just really got on my nerves and I was hoping that T-Bag would rape him and he would get killed off "Oz-style". But this season, they really turned his character around and I really started pulling for him. When he showed up at his girl's house and said what he said, it officially put him over as my favorite character on the show. And then they killed him... Damn...

I think it was necessary though for Agent Mahone to do something drastic like this though to make viewers hate him, as up until this point, he was almost a "good guy" and it was turning into a sequel of "Catch Me if You Can". I figured eventually Mahone was going to start looking into the Burrows case and unravel the big conspiracy that sent Burrows to jail, but this episode shows he's only got one agenda on his mind: Taking Schofield down. And he will stop at no cost, not even the bounds of the law.

I'm with a lot of people, when Tweener showed up on Season 1 I just wanted the kid to die, but this season they really turned this character around. I was really shocked when they killed him off. Not as pissed as they they killed of abruzzi (one of my favorite characters). I mean he almost died once in the first season, why couldn't they have done that again! I love his VW commercials by the way. Having to wait three weeks to see another new show is gonna kill me, dumb fox! Stupid sports, do it during the day, and don't take away from the good stuff. This is what I hate about not watchin' these shows on DVD. Sucre I can't believe is turnin' on the group, it really pisses me off, because I've had a soft spot for him, as he just wants to be with his girl and unborn child. I have no idea what is Patoshik's deal, it's alright. They killed of the the doc's father, which also upset me as well. They should have done what Battlestar did before they return for their next season, and during this three week break have web shows on fox's site during the break to get more people interested.

Webisodes? Not really likely for a show that's not on an official break but really just on hiatus until the playoffs are done.

Didn't see the kid dieing coming until Mahone pulled the car over. Once he did that it was a foregone conclusion.

Didn't see Sucre's turn coming either, but I am curious as to exactly why he did it.

Finally, didn't see the Governor's death coming either. Funny that just like in real life the Governor of Illinois has a home in Chicago vs. in the capital of Springfield.

I really do enjoy this show, and I will hate the break, but they did it last year too, and every year a Fox show has it's season debut before October it's going to happen as long as Fox has Playoff games and the World Series.

Well that was a really good episode. T-Bag continued to be great as usual. Tweener was pretty good in this episode with him tricking Mahone into going to the girls house so he could tell her who he really was. But it turned out to noy be such a great idea for him de to Mahone killing Tweener. Poor Tweener. He was actually good this season, too. Oh well. But Mahone is just an awesome character. Even though I liked Invasion, that show getting cancelled allowed him to join this cast so it was actually a good thing.

Sucre turning on Michael of all people was very odd. I thought he would certainly stay loyal to him and have him and Michael walk off with the money leaving T-Bag and C-Note with nothing but I guyess not.

Governor Tancredi dying was pretty much expected the moment they announced he was being dropped from the Vice President nomination spot.

It kind of sucks that it comes back at the end of the month only to then go away until January. I'd rather just have it end with this episode instead of coming back and then leaving again :@

Edited by Fitzy

Tweener is a fucking moron. Seriously, who would give up a white collar prison and cleared record just to stay loyal to some guy you'll never see again? It'd make so much more sense if he'd tried to set them up but they were already gone. It only served the purpose of bringing out how crazy a bastard Mahone is. Which, by the way, he is. And that's why he's so awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night's episode was pretty good, but nothing truly outstanding. I did like seeing the thing with Sara finally start to really get moving last episode and this one though, so hopefully it doesn't grind to a complete halt again.

Sucre and Michael got me good. Well, until Michael found him on the bike, then I knew it was a work.

T-Bag is going after his ex. What an idiot. One would think that the FBI would have that staked out seeing as she got his ass thrown in prison and she visited him just a few weeks before he escaped.

So, does anyone on this show NOT work for that bitch President's little killer group? Jesus.

My way of seeing the show didn't include any previews at all, so i have no idea if the show is back again next week or not. Anyone know?

EDIT: NM it is on again next Monday.

Edited by Mission TGC

I am interested in finding out why exactly the FBI guy is on the presidents death squad thingy. I'm also glad that the sucre turn was only a swerve, hes one of those charecters that you can't really hate. T-Bag was awesome as usual and I really hope he doesn't get killed anytime soon.

The whole swerve with Sucre talking the money and running off without Michael and Michael catching up with him and showing they were together only to find out they had no money and no bike to get away with as well as T-Bag switching the bags was done very well. I had no clue and I liked that. I liked Kellerman and Mahone together. It wasn't as great as it should have been with two great characters like that, but it was good.