Shadow of Memories

Right, every now and again I go into charity shops to look for quirky and cool videos which you sometimes get there - recent purchases have included The Day Today, Red Dwarf, Austin Powers, Twelve Monkeys...

So I went into one in Birmingham today and picked up Ren and Stimpy - I used to love Ren and Stimpy as a teenager so happy about that. Not the best two episodes ever but for 99p you can't go wrong.

Anyway I noticed for some reason they had a couple of PS2 games for £2.99 each. One was Scooby Doo, one was Hitman 2 (which I have on PC). Anyway I thought "oooh that's interesting" before realising some lass standing beside me had three games in her hand and was on the phone to her husband/son/brother asking him whether he wanted these games.

I suddenly noticed she had Shadow of Memories in her hand - a game that's not the easiest to come by and one I've wanted to own for years but it's never been at the top of my list.

So I stood and stared before thankfully she put the games down and I grabbed Shadow of Memories off the shelf - £2.99! Whooo

Unfortuantely when I got to the counter I noticed that lass had plastic gloves on which has left me paranoid thinking she's got MRSA and that while getting the game for £2.99 was great, I've jeopardized the rest of my life with some flesh eating ubervirus.

Also, to leave this on a lower note, in another they had FF7 (which I had but someone borrowed and then never returned, and in fact SOLD) for £5 and the FF anthology with FFIV and FFV (PS1) for £4.

Should I rush back tomorrow and pray the shop's still got them?

Also, to leave this on a lower note, in another they had FF7 (which I had but someone borrowed and then never returned, and in fact SOLD) for £5 and the FF anthology with FFIV and FFV (PS1) for £4.

Should I rush back tomorrow and pray the shop's still got them?

I'd be tempted by FF Anthology.

£5 >_>

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahah

hahaha

hahahahaha

No, seriously.

Even though it doesn't have the manual, I've run the two discs and they work excellently with typical nasty FF music and NES-style graphics o'doom¬! Good condition, one two careful owners, the second never took it out except to go to the shops on a Sunday....

I've just come here before ebay cos I can knock £1 off due to ebay fees and to see if you, my friends, brothers and acquaintances, would like it.

I think I'll be keeping FFVII though, good flashback vibes and while disc 1 and 3 are platinum, disc 2 isn't. Bizarre.