Random People Pictures

Does anyone have a large Japanese man on kyky? I have a Japanese Heavyweight graduate that I want to make into my next monster. I just can't find a picture of a sumo or something like that worth cutting.

Sumo-grand-champion-Asash-001.jpg

??

• Like 2

So, I have 81 pictures total of random male and females cut and on kyky. Some I cut (the worst looking ones), some I had cut (I know some by Rocky, maybe some by Jess, and others), and some I found on this thread as well as some threads around the interwebs (such as Grey Dog Software's forum site, gamefaq's site, etc.) I have uploaded them to my photobucket account, and figured you all might like to take a look at what I had for you to use in your game. I know that some of the women are celebrities, and maybe a few of the men are as well, but I can suspend reality enough to play the game, if you can't, don't use those pictures. The album can be found here!

Edited by kdcastles
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I was bored and made a pic of myself. I plan on using it in some capacity, as either a wrestler or a manager. I figured why not share it with everyone. Feel free to use it as you see fit.

MrNightmare.jpg

Sorry about the cutting looking a bit bad, I'm still working on it. It didn't look that bad, I just noticed the white around the head after I posted it on photobucket.

• 2 months later...

So, I have 81 pictures total of random male and females cut and on kyky. Some I cut (the worst looking ones), some I had cut (I know some by Rocky, maybe some by Jess, and others), and some I found on this thread as well as some threads around the interwebs (such as Grey Dog Software's forum site, gamefaq's site, etc.) I have uploaded them to my photobucket account, and figured you all might like to take a look at what I had for you to use in your game. I know that some of the women are celebrities, and maybe a few of the men are as well, but I can suspend reality enough to play the game, if you can't, don't use those pictures. The album can be found here!

Nice I might use some of those pics for my training camp graduates.

it seems there are pics for UFC fighters Matt Hamill, Patrick Cote and Rich Franklin

Need pictures for these randomly generated workers;

Mean Svenning, Male, 20, Heavyweight, American

Naomi Phat, Female, 21, Heavyweight, Australian

Angel Phat, Male, 22, Heavyweight, British

Willy Phillips, Male, 20, Heavyweight, Mexican (Menacing & SS Look)

English Simpson, Male, 21, Heavyweight, American

Thx!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was wondering if someone could some make some pictures on kyky. I can't post the pictures on here for some reason, so I'll just post the link to the album they are in. Thanks in advance.

http://clipboard.com/jupiterhill/boards/random

Tthe Full Throttle Saloon ones aren't the best I'm sorry. If someone want's to find better ones, they are more than welcome. The Jesse James Dupree ones are the ones that I would use most often anyways.