DC Comics 52

Buford Ripley

You have no idea how hard it is not to click that spoiler tag.

But sadly I haven't been to my comic shop since like june so I have like 10 issues of 52 to pick up.

I swear that comic is going to bankrupt me

So did anyone get this week's copy of 52? Because there's something nagging me about the end and in the previews.

Is the guy featured Lobo? He sure looks like it.

Almost certainly because he has been confirmed to be appearing in the series.

So did anyone get this week's copy of 52? Because there's something nagging me about the end and in the previews.

What week is it in right now? I stopped reading DC comics halfway through Infinate Crisis, got to confusing.

It should be at week sixteen right now.

I'm not buying it anymore because I'm still pissed over what they did last week, even if I'm entirely convinced it's not permanent.

What week is it in right now? I stopped reading DC comics halfway through Infinate Crisis, got to confusing.

I'm not buying it anymore because I'm still pissed over what they did last week, even if I'm entirely convinced it's not permanent.

Mind putting what you're pissed over in a spoiler tag box? I haven't gotten to buy comics in over a year and I'd like to know. :P

EDIT: Motherfucking quote tags yet again! :angry:

Edited by Jack Krauser III

Mind putting what you're pissed over in a spoiler tag box? I haven't gotten to buy comics in over a year and I'd like to know. :P

EDIT: Motherfucking quote tags yet again! :angry:

Edited by GhostMachine