Soft Justice Wrestling

Xero Gravity

IPB Image

SJW Heavyweight Title Match

"Hurricane" John Walters© Vs. "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon vs Joey Sinclair

For some reason I see Cannon winning it to set up the Walters/Sinclair feud...

Maybe Joey thinking he has the win and Arik stealing it!!

Jigsaw Vs. Retail Dragon

Jigsaw and not a doubt in my mind

SJW PG13 Title Match

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r©

Well, I'm pretty sure Haxx0r isn't going to lose his title this quick, though I can't standhim!!

Baxter Basics Vs. Capn' Bloodbeard

Want Baxter to win it, but I don't see it happening

Deacon Night Vs Super Saiyan J

SSJ is my favorite underused guy right now and I think that the potential for comedy gold is there!!

Edited by darkrayne

"Hurricane" John Walters© Vs. "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon vs. Joey Sinclair

Just that I think his reign should be pretty long.

Jigsaw Vs. Retail Dragon

A guess.

SJW PG13 Title Match

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r©

Needs to establish title.

Baxter Basics Vs. Capn' Bloodbeard

Deacon interference.

Deacon Night Vs Super Saiyan J

An upset with Bloodbeard distraction.

Al A. Kazam Vs. T-Jizzle

About half of the 200 or so people who bought tickets were in the building to see this match. Fairly basic back and forth stuff from both kids. It lasted about five minutes before Jizzle hit a low blow and planted a For Shizzle Mah Wizzle on Kazam for the three count.

T-Jizzle def. Al A. Kazam

Overall Rating: 35%

Crowd Reaction: 15%

Match Quality: 56%

IPB Image

Deacon Night Vs. Super Saiyan J

Saiyan looked to go immediately on the attack, but Deaon got there first by drilling him with a huge running clothesline. Months of frustration seemed to explode during the match as Night showed a surprising intensity during the opening minutes of the match. Saiyan did everything he could to slow the manic depressive down, and succeeded only with a high dropkick to the face. Whatever anger Deacon held quickly disappeared once his clock had been cleaned.

Keeping his advantage, Saiyan drops a quick flurry of elbows onto Deacon's chest before lifting him foreard and slapping on a rear chin lock. If he could have seen the smile pain brought to Night's face he may have ran for his life. However he couldn't and continued to wrench back on his head, wondering why he wasn't tapping out. Eventually he realised that it was futile and released his grip, but not without stomping on his head a few times.Rallying the fans with a rhythmic clapping session, Saiyan waited patietly for Deacon to get back to his feet. Several stinging right hands later, and Night was still on his feet begging for more.

A quick irish whip, and Saiyan drills him with a huge body slam and hooks both legs 1, 2, No! Deacon kicks out, but Saiyan pins him back down 1, 2, No! Night refuses to stay down as Saiyan pulls him back to his feet. A second irish whip gets reversed, and Deacon repays an earlier moment in the match with a dropkick to the face! Instead of pinning, he eyes the torch strapped to Saiyan's belt and pulls it free. Inspecting it, a few light taps on his wrists and head prove it to be an innefectual weapon so he tosses it outside! The anger quickly returns as Saiyan stumbles to his feet, and walks into a Depressing Reality! Night hammers him with a flurry of unneeded right hands before covering for the 1, 2, 3!

Deacon Night def. Super Saiyan J

Overall Rating: 39%

Crowd Reaction: 19%

Match Quality: 60%

Deacon tries to leave, but Baxter Basics appears in the aisle and stops him.

Baxter: Whoa, whoa, whoa...hold it right there Deacon. You and I need to talk about something.

He saunters over to where Night is standing, and throws and arm around his shoulder

Baxter: I've been watching you these past few months, and I feel you're a little upset.

Deacon: My life is an enternal storm, and I want to die.

Baxter: Ok...ay...well I know what the source of your problem is. That stinking, no good gimmicked piece of crap Capn' Bloodbeard! You teamed with him during the first show, and you showed quite the chemistry. Yet after that he kicked you to the curb and went off on his own. He knew your pain, everyone knows your pain, and yet the do nothing to help you! This business is a shambles, and I myself would be a depressed freak like you if not for my strong desire to clean it up.

Deacon: I...I don't care about wrestling, my life sucks.

Baxter: It's ok, I understand...denial is such an ugly word. But I have offer for you to consider. Allow me to take you under my wing, and I promise to make Bloodbeard pay dearly for everything he has...or hasn't done for you.

Deacon looks confused as Baxter's hand waves in his face. Eventually he accepts it, and follws him back to the ring for the match.

Overall Rating: 45%

Baxter Basics gained overness from this segment. Deacon Night gained overness from this segment.

Baxter Basics Vs Capn' Bloodbeard

With Deacon at rignside, Bloodbeard wastes no time hitting the ring and taking the fight straight to Baxter! Despite his old school philosophy, Basics isn't afraid to go toe to toe with the menacing pirate. To his credit, he proves to be more than a match for him physically. But just as the crowd is starting to warm up to the exchange, Baxter kills it dead by suckering Bloodbeard into a hammerlock! He can't help but smile as he wrenches the arm much to the anger of an audience looking for action. Proving he's no pushover, the Captain easily slips through the hold and applies a hammerlock of his own, but pushes Basics into the ropes and plants him with a shorthand clothesline. Dropping to his knees he tries a quick pin fall 1, 2, No!

Baxter kicked out in time, but Deacon attempting to slide into the ring also proved to distract Bloodbeard enough to make sure. A stern point was enough to cause him to slink back out, as the pirate returned his attention to the ring. Basics still seemed a little rattled by the clothesline, evident enough by the lack fight he showed to stop a quick suplex. Holding on however, Bloodbeard swivelled his hips and popped right back up for a second suplex. A little slower than before but he manages to roll him through for a third, but Deacon grabs his leg and trips him mid move!

Anger gets the best of him as Bloodbeard slides out of the ring and begins to chase Night. Showing some sense Deacon slides under the bottom rope, drawing his pursuer into a spear from a now rejuvinated Baxter! The ref can't do anything but force Night out of the ring and continue the match. That suits Basics to a tee, who uses the distraction to illegally choke Bloodbeard with some loosened wrist tape. As the ref returns, he quickly snaps it off and stuffs it into his pocket. With the odds clearly not in his favour, Bloodbeard fights with everything he has lef to tmake it to his feet. Baxter is clearly surprised as he falls prey to the desperation offense. With the complete swing in momentum, he looks all but ready to hit the Tarred and Feathered. However Deacon hops onto the apron once more, and Capn' can't help but try to get some revenge on him. This gives Baxter enough time to clamp on the Basic Sleeper and drag him into the middle of the ring. Fighting with everything he's got, Bloodbeard flails his arms but is unable to break free and eventually taps out!

Deacon slides in with an uncharacteristic smile on his face as Basics refuses to relese the hold. By now Bloodbeard has passed out, slumped into a seated position. With the hold still applied, Night starts hammering lefts and rights into his unconscious foe. After a good minute, Baxter finally releases the hold as the crowd boos the two standing victorious over the motionless pirate.

Baxter Basics def. Capn' Bloodbeard

Overall Rating: 39%

Match Quality: 60%

SJW PG13 Title Match

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r

Thankfully this title match doesn't turn out as badly as last months. Angelo starts the match off the only way he knows how, with a flurry of angry offense. Haxx0r can do nothing to stop it until he's given an opening to counterattack. Ducking a swinging right hand, he lifts the mafioso high into the air and plants him with a huge atomic drop. Not content for that to be it, he quickly follows it up with a running bulldog and tries to steal the win 1, 2, No! Not nearly enough to garner the victory, Haxx0r doesn't relent, pulling Angelo to his feet and driving him into the canvas with a body slam. Several rapid elbow drops preceed a running leg drop as he tries for a second pin fall 1, 2, No! Once again he proves to have to omuch fight in him to stay down.

Looking to keep the pressure on, Haxx0r tries to bring Angelo to his feet again but meet a swift low blow and a small package 1, 2, No! The champ barely kicks out, clearly in pain from a shot to his manhood. Guy fires of several harsh boots to the head before lifting Haxx0r back to his feet. He doesn't remain there long, as he's soon lifted into a firemans carry, and paraded around the ring. As Angelo looks to hit a rolling samoan drop, Haxx0r reverses it and pulls him down into a crucifix pin 1, 2, No! Guy kicks out, but isn't happy in the slightest as he dives straight at the champ and begins pummeling him with no real desire to win the match. Eventually the ref steps in and has to drag him off, but not for long as he gets pushed to one side!

Guy charges at Haxx0r a second time, but gets caught with a huge spinebuster and rolled into another pin fall 1, 2, No! Both kids take some time to make it to their feet, and thanks to another undetected cheap shot Angelo is right back on the offensive. Drilling the champ with a huge gutbuster, his aim to to clearly soften him up for a Concrete Shoes attempt. This becomes more and more obvious as he starts to incorporate the corners of the ring more often. Choking Haxx0r with his boot, the ropes, and simply beating his head into the turnbuckler are just some of the things he does to keep the match firmly in his favour. Finally lifting him onto the top rope, Angelo drills him into the middle of the ring with a big superplex! Not going for the cover he drags Haxx0r nearer to the corner and starts to climb, but stops as he sees GVTFO Ranger in the aisle! Bad mouthing his opponent from last month, Angelo leaves himself wide open to a school boy from Haxx0r who holds the ropes to get the 1, 2, 3!

With the belt safe for another month, Haxx0r watches as Rangers slides into the ring and starts to attack Angelo. Still sore over being cheated last month, the mafioso gets driven into the canvas with not one, but two Valiant Drivers! Turning to face the champ, Ranger meets a boot to the stomach and takes a 1337 p0w3r80m8 for his troubles! Haxx0r berates the two for being "useless n00b lamers" before rolling out of the ring with his belt.

Teh Mad Haxx0r def. Guy Angelo to retain the SJW PG13 title.

Overall Rating: 43%

Match Quality: 67%

The SJW PG13 title has gained in image.

Jigsaw Vs. Retail Dragon

Despite the ladder match being next, the crowd still brings the enthusiasm for this one on one match. Much like during their triple threat encounter, both men start of fast and furious. For a good three minutes they trade back and forth chain wrestling, slowly incorporation more and more acrobatics as they progress. As the pace continues to quicken as the counters come thick and fast. Finally both men hit a stalemate, kipping up into a stand off to a round of applause from the fans. Circling the ring as the crowd quietens down, both men dive in for a lock up but Jigsaw ducks! Reatail turns into a stiff forearm to the jaw, as Jigsaw continues to fire forearms off as the crowd urges him on. With Dragon now dazed in the corner, Jigsaw backs away to get a running start. Changing direction at the last second, he springboards onto the ropes and plants a huge dropkick into Retail's face! Dragon staggers forward into a small package 1, 2, No!

Despite being masked, Jigsaw's body language is clearly disappointed with the two count. Dragging his to his feet, Jigsaw leans Retail onto the ropes nad fires off a few quick chops. Taking several steps back, he tries to hit him with a running clothesline but ends up on the receiving end of a back body drop over to the outside! He flips a full rotation landing feet first into the floor, but the impact causes his knees to buckle and he falls forward into the lap of a fan. Seeing his first big chance, Retail Draon runs towards and then up the turnbuckles. Changing direction he flips off the top with a cannonball senton as the front row scrambles to get out of the way! Several fans aren't lucky enough and get caught as Dragon crashes into Jigsaw, scattering chairs in the process.

Neither man is in much of a condition to capitalise, as they take their time getting off the floor. Jigsaw is clearly limping, having done some damage when his knee buckled. Rolling into the ring, the ref comes over to have a word with him. Dragon crawls back in eventually as well, and goes on the offensive with a few quick right hands. An irish whip attempt is reversed, and Jigsaw manages to hit a fairly weak looking clothesline. Dragon pops back up and ducks the second clothesline attempt, and catches Jigsaw in the other leg with a seated dropkick. Despite not doing nearly enough, Retail climbs to the top and leaps off with a Shooting Star Press...but Jigsaw moves! Dragon crashes into the canvas and is rolled onto his back as Jigsaw hooks both legs tightly 1, 2, 3!

it may not have been the match everyone was expecting, but Jigsaw barely being able to get to his feet is a good enough reason why. With his hand raised in victory, he has to be helped to the back with his left knee clearly in a bad way.

Jigsaw def. Retail Dragon

Overall Rating: 58%

Crowd Reaction: 32%

Match Quality: 84%

Both Cannon and Walters head to the ring, only to be interrupted by Joey Sinclair!

Joey: Hold it! Hold it right there! I refuse to sit back and watch this match go ahead without me! Last month I busted my ass and came closer than anyone else has to winning the SJW Heavyweight title. Despite that, I'm not even considered for a rematch? Quite frankly, I think think that's bullshit! I'm sick of still not getting the respect I so rightly deserve around here. I came to within an hair's breadth of beating Walters, and yet I'm still seen as a kid who has no right to be anywhere near the Heavyweight title! Well not anymore, because as far as I'm concerned this Heavyweight title match WILL NOT happen! Or at least it won't happen in they way you all expect it to. For the past five months I've dished out more punishment than anyone else, AND I've taken more in return! What have you two done, other than take the easy way out? If you want to prove me wrong, you'll let me in the match...and throw in a LADDER for good measure!

The mention of a ladder gets a pop from the crowd, as Joey rolls into the ring. All three look ready to attack without a moments notice, but that will have to wait...

Overall Rating: 59%

Joey Sinclair gained overness from this segment.

Just as things look to be getting out of control, Vanessa makes her way to the ring to restore order.

Vanessa: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Aren't you all forgetting someone? Sure, I haven't been the most active commissioner in wrestling history...but that's about to change.

Joey: Hey lady, who said you could leave the kitchen?

Vanessa takes the insult in her stride, and fires straight back.

Vanessa: I'd be careful about what you say Joey. Despite all your ranting and raving, you have no power whatsoever. As much as it annoys me to say this, I have to agree with what you said. Amongst all your faults, you have proven to be good enough to challenge for the Heavyweight title.

Joey: So what are you waiting for, book the match bitch!

Vanessa: Now what did I say about watching your mouth? Do I have to put you in a time out mister?

The condescending tone doesn't go down well with Sinclair, who now has to endure "Time Out!" chants form the crowd.

Vanessa: As for the whole ladder thing, well I must be psychic as we just so happen to have one backstage. Not only that but if you look up, you'll see the brand spanking new cable I had installed yesterday. However with that being said, it'd be unfair of me to just throw it into the match without your opponents' consent. So, what do you say guys?

Arik looks over at Walters, and both nod simultaneously.

Vanessa: Well then Joseph, looks like throwing your toys out of the pram worked this time. I hope when it's over, you don't regret it. Mister Bryant, if you would be so kind as to do the honours...

Walters hands the title over to referee Tony Bryant, who waits for the cable to be lowered by one of the stage hands. In the aisle, another brings out the ladder and sets it up away from the ring. As the belt raises high above the three competitors, Joey attacks the champ to start the match!

Overall Rating: 69%

Vanessa gained overness from this segment.

Triple Threat Ladder Match For The SJW Heavyweight Title

"Hurricane" John Walters© Vs. "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon Vs. "The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair

Much like the last triple threat match he was in, Arik simply sits back and watches as Sinclair and Walters slug it out. Slowly he looks up, and in a flash dives out of the ring and runs over to the ladder. As he folds it up, both men in the ring realise where he's gone. Sadly for Cannon, he doesn't see this until it's too late. Propping the ladder onto the apron, it gets kicked back into his face with a double baseball slide! Arik crashes to the floor with the ladder lying on top of him. Joey quickly gets to his feet and hits Walters with a swift seated dropkick before hopping out onto the apron. With Cannon still sandwiched under the ladder, Sinclair takes a running start and crushes him with a drouble foot stomp! Surprisingly the fans cheer for the move, until Joey gets to his feet and flips them off. This momentary lapse in concentration is all the champ needs to slide out undetected. Spinning Sinclair round, he delivers a quick kick to the stomach and hooks him into a suplex. Pulling back a foot or two, Walters snaps him over driving him back first into the ladder! The move was not without it's drawbacks, as Walters hits the ladder neck first himself.

Rolling Joey to one side, he grabs the ladder and slides it into the ring. Clutching his neck slighty, he climbs into the ring and tries to set it up. By now both Cannon and Joey are starting to move, but show no signs of getting back into the ring. The fans are solidly behind Walters as he slowly starts to ascend the ladder rung by rung. His neck however is clearly showing signs of bothering him, making his ascension all the more arduous. With one hand on his neck his other rockily raises up towards the belt, the fans egging him on as his fingers get ever closer. Just as he touches the leather, Arik Cannon dropkicks the ladder sending Walters throat first onto the top rope! His body is thrown back into waiting arms, where he's lifted high into the air and driven down with a crunching high angle backdrop! Looking up at the belt, Cannon shakes his head, and instead sets the ladder up in one of ther corners. Clutching his neck is severe pain, Walters is dragged to his feet and whipped towards the ladder...but he reverses it! Arik is sent careering towards the steel, but gets a foot up to block it. He only has a second to savour his lucky escape, as John races towards him and hits a bulldog planting his face squarely into the ladder!

Both men lie in a crumpled heap on the canvas as Joey crawls back into the ring. Ever the opportunist, he grabs the ladder and brings it back into position. Instead of trying to get the belt, he waits for Walters who is already rising to his feet. The second he turns, Sinclair pushes the ladder and dropkicks it into his face! The champ is sent flying backwards through the middle rope and to the floor. joey is unable to capitalise on this, as the attack on Walters has given Cannon enough time to get to his feet. Grabbing the ladder once more, Sinclair places it horizontally in a different corner before dragging Arik to his feet. Lying him back first on the ladder, Joey precariously climbs onto it as well. It takes a few second for him to get his balance before he tries to get Cannon on his feet. Eventually he does, and hooks him into a suplex. His first attempt is blocked, as well as his second. On the third, Cannon is able to block it fully and HITS A BRAINBUSTER ONTO THE LADDER! Joey's head lands violently on the steel before bouncing off onto the canvas! The two hundred plus crowd erupts into a chorus of "Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!" as all three competitors lie wasted around the ring.

It takes a good twenty seconds or so for anyone to show signs of life, as Walters stirs on the outside. Staggering to his feet allows the crowd to see his face now adorning the proverbial crimson mask. It takes him a great amount of energy just to drag himself into the ring. By this time Arik Cannon is moving to as he rolls off the ladder. The two barely make it to their feet before the fists start flying. Cannon connects first with a strong right hand, driving Walters into the turnbuckle. Slowly a reply is throw thanks to a much weaker left hand that still manages to upend a weakened Arik. As this aching slugfest continues, Joey is crawling towards the ladder for support as he tries to get to his feet. The sound of flesh hitting flesh rings through the building and Cannon finally floors John with a stiff knife edge chop.

The sound of the ladder moving causes Arik to turn around, AND JOEY BATTERING RAMS THE LADDER INTO HIS FACE! The sick thud can be heard all the way in the back row as Cannon slumps to the canvas like a bag of cement. A sick smile creeps on Sinclair's face as he stumbles around the ring still holding the ladder. Eventually he manages to stesady himself enough to try and go for the belt. Slowly he begins to climb, still suffering the effects of the brainbuster earlier. This works in the champion's favour, as he too has made his way over to the other side of the ladder and begins to climb. The resulting races remains neck and neck as both competitors try and reach out for the belt. Seeing the other trying to do the same, they start throwing punches in an attempt to resume their attempt at the belt. As they fight high above the ring, Cannon rolls out of the ring and lifts up the apron, stopping in confusion for a second...and pulls out a second ladder?! Joey looks down momentarily as if he knew that was there, and eats a right hand sending him off the ladder! Luckily the force of hitting the rope throws him forward and he's able to push Walters, WHO FLIES OVER THE TOP ROPE AND CRASHES HARD INTO THE CONCRETE!

The second ladder and Cannon finally rejoin the match, but Joey doesn't look at all happy. Driving an elbow hard into the back of Arik's head seems to get the point across. This allows him to grab the other ladder, and set it up now that the second is lying against the ropes. Cannon gets back to his feet as Sinclair is halfway up to the belt, and pulls him back down before slapping the taste of his mouth! Stunning Joey somewhat, he's able to hook him tight and hit a quick T-Bone suplex! Still feeling the effects of the match, neither is in any shape to get up quickly. On the outside Walters is still barely moving, lying in a bloodied heap in front of the crowd. Cannon finally starts to pull himself up the ropes, staggering over to the ladders and pulling the second one back into an upright position. Climbing one, he desperately tries to pull his weary body up as fast as he can. It doesn't prove to be fast enough, as Joey manages to get to his feet and hit a few desperate forearms to his back. This stops Arik long enough for him to climb up alongside on the other ladder. A short exchange of right hands rocks both ladders back and forth, bringing both competitors precariously close to plummeting to the canvas. A wayward strike by Cannon is blocked, AND JOEY HITS A WHOLE DAMN SHOW OFF THE TOP OF THE LADDER! Both bodies crash into the canvas with a thunderous impact, knocking one of the ladders over as the crowd breaks into another "Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!" chant. Cannon shakes violently as Sinclair somehow staggers to his feet. On the outside, Walters is only just staring to move. Rung by rung Joey gets closer to the belt, seeing a bloodied champion crawling back into the ring. The ladder shakes as Walters pulls himself up it, halting Sinclair's ascent momentarily. On pure adrenaline, John manages to catch up and they both perch high on the ladder. Stinging right hands are thrown, as the ladder starts to sway. Walters somehow gets the upper hand firing off several rights in a row, but Joey thumbs him in the eye!

BAM!

A hugh right hand send Walters sailing back down to the canvas, leaving Joey to pull the belt down amidst a hail of boos from the audience! Clutching it as if it were a newborn baby a sweat stained Sinclair raises it high above the air, and flips off the crowd for good measure. Both Cannon and Walters are barely moving on the canvas, as Joey slowly descends off the ladder and crumples to a heap still cradling the Heavyweight title.

Joey Sinclair def. John Walters and Arik Cannon to win the SJW Heavyweight title

Overall Rating: 61%

Crowd Reaction: 49%

Match Quality: 77%

Show Overall Rating: 52%

Match of the Night: John Walters Vs Joey Sinclair Vs. Arik Cannon

Worst Match of the Night: Deacon Night Vs. Super Saiyan J

One Step Closer was attended by 207 people!

We made $4140 from ticket sales.

How's he doing?

Ray Piero had only been working for us over the last month or two, but I could already tell what the news was by his facial expression.

Eh, it's not as bad as it could have been. He did twist his knee pretty hard, but it's nothing a few weeks of rest won't cure.

Will he be fit for next month's show?

Honestly? It's too early to tell, but I'd say it's a wise move to keep him away from the ring until at least the beginning of April.

Well that was another problem that would have to be rectified, having plans fall apart was becoming a regular thing in my life.

Hey...uhhhh, Adam?

I nodded at Ray, before turning round to face Joey.

Look, I know you and I haven't always got on. But I just wanted to say thanks...

To say I was speechless would be an understatment.

I know this wasn't exactly a very popular move, but I'll make sure I don't let you down.

Hey, don't worry about it. I really don't care what people say about this to be honest. I made a decision, and I'm gonna see it through.

It wasn't much of a decision, more of a drunken spur of the moment deal late one night.

Look, do you know why I went through with it?

No, not really.

Every day I drag myself in here, and every day I see you busy. Whether it's practising, or talking to guys like John and Arik. The other kids? They couldn't give two shits about this really. To them it's just a fun piss about for them to take part in when they're not at school. But you're actually taking this seriously, just like I am. I've got no delusions about this lasting forever, a wrestling promotion based around kids is always gonna have a limited shelf life. Because you're actually serious about this, I thought you deserved at least one chance on top before the bubble bursts.

He seemed to understand, and it brought an unfamiliar smile to his face for a second or two. But as quickly as it appeared, it was gone with his next question.

Do you think it'll happen?

...maybe, who knows?

A nervous laugh, I knew I was talking out of my ass. Things couldn't last much longer the way we were going.

...and then my phone rang, and I knew it was the "other" problem...

Shit, I'm gonna have to take this.

No problem, I'll catch you later.

I didn't even wait for him to leave, instead bolting for my office and locking the door behind me.

What the fuck do you want?

The voice on the other end didn't appreciate my hostility

Now Adam, is that any way to talk to your partner? I only called up to congratulate you. If I'd known our meeting would have brought me so much money, I might have tried it sooner.

Is that it? You called me to gloat about money? I told you to stay out of my fucking business...

...OUR fucking business, and don't YOU forget that! I've been very lenient with you so far, but you better start watching your attitude. There will come a time when I grow bored of this investment, and I'd hate to have it end on bad terms.

How many times have you said that to me now...three, four, maybe five? We agreed as long as you kept getting your money, you'd leave us alone. Phone calls threatening to have me killed isn't exactly leaving us alone now, is it?

Just be warned Adam, there's only so much of your mouth that I'm willing to put up with before I have it closed.

The dial tone was a welcomed sound, but he was right...my mouth was going to get me killed one of these days. Stuffing the phone back into my pocket, I sighed before hitting a random key on my keyboard. The screen sprang to life as the screensaver disappeared. As always, I scoured the various news sites looking for any mention of us. A few other headlines grabbed my attention, and I forgot all about trying to placate my ego.

IPB Image

Two More Promotions Close Down, Three Legends Hang It Up

In what seems to be a recurring theme over the last few months, two more indy promotions have been forced to close their doors. A combination of a rising market and inflated costs has meant that both World Wrestling Council and UWA: Hardcore will no longer be promoting shows. In business for over 30 years, WWC started out as Capitol Sports Promotions in Puerto Rico. In the late 80's it suffered a huge media blow due to the murder of wrestling legend Bruiser Brody. With the folding of WWC, International Wrestling Association has now become the sole promotion running in Puerto Rico. UWA: Hardcore, operating out of Canada had only been a part of the wrestling world for three years. Using the cream of the US indy scene proved to be it's undoing, as the rising wage bill dug them into a premature grave.

As reported last month, "Hacksaw" Jum Duggan retired after a farewell tour with the WWE. He worked with a lot of the younger stars on the house show circuit. His retirment match ended with him putting over a freshly turned Nick Dinsmore (who had dropped the Eugene gimmick). In a surprise announcment yesterday, Japanese wrestling legend Antonio Inoki also revealed he was giving up wrestling for good. He also told reporters about his desire to return to politics, and make that his sole focus. The final retirement announcement this month is that of Dory Funk Jr. Dory had been brought into TNA a few months ago in a managerial role to aid Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt. His decision to retire served as the catalyst for his team's heel turn, attacking him on his way out.

I read this whole thread, and I most say this is brilliant. I really love the Joey Sinclair character, glad you are pushing him. The one thing I would change though is renaming the PG13 Championship to the U-16 Championship (Under-16). But none the less, everything is very good. Keep up the good work.

Wait, WHAT?!

...he's gone, and so are Jigsaw and Retail.

Please tell me you're fucking kidding.

Adam, do I look like I'm joking?

It was clear she wasn't, but I had to try and hold onto the smallest shred of hope that what I'd heard wasn't true.

Were they even gonna tell me to my face?

They just said the offers were too good to pass up, and I should tell you they were sorry.

FUCK! Did they say who hired them?

Jigsaw got picked up by ROH, Retail by CMLL, and Arik...he's now working for TNA.

TNA...I should have guessed.

So once again, I'm forced to scrap an entire card, and start again from scratch.

Needless to say, I was a little vexed by my current situation. Just thinking about TNA handing Cannon a contract was enough to give me a splitting headache.

I'll put on a pot of coffee, two heads are better than one, right?

She knew very little about wrestling, but was still willing to waste her time helping me out. One of these days I was gonna find a way to thank her.

...one of these days, I just might tell her how I feel...

----------

It had been a good few hours since we'd started reworking the card. Unsurprisingly it was nowhere near as good as the original, but it would have to do. I still felt bad though, I tried desperately to think of a way to make it up to the fans.

...and then he walked past my door.

John!

I bolted from my chair, nearly crashing into him as he turned back to see what I was shouting about.

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I need your help.

What do you mean by help?

Well you've been in the business for a few years now, so I was wondering...

I threw my arm over his shoulder and guided him into my office, locking the door behind me.

IPB Image

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair© Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters

Two months ago, Sinclair was the challenger and Walters was the champion. But after picking up a shocking win last month, Joey finds himself walking into his very first title defense. During their one and only encounter, Sinclair took everything Walters had and almost got the upset. Will wearing the gold raise his confidence, or could it just be a foreshadowing of things to come?

Special Attraction Match

????? Vs. ?????

With the unfortunate departures of three of SJW's roster, commissioner Vanessa has been busy trying to find people to plug the gaps. In a one off performance, she feels that those selected to perform will not let the fans down in the slightest.

SJW PG13 Title Match

Great Valiant Task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r©

Guy Angelo will curse his decision to cheat GVTFO Ranger out of their match two months ago. During his PG13 title shot, Ranger showed up causing him to be rolled up and pinned. Adding insult to injury, Ranger attacked ferociously and hit him with two Valiant Drivers. The interference didn't come without a price however, as Ranger found himself on the recieving end of a 1337 p0w3r80m8. Thanks to that, the two were signed to face each other one on one, with the PG13 title on the line.

Handicap Match

Capn' Bloodbeard Vs. Baxter Basics and Deacon Night

After a tainted victory over Super Saiyan J, Deacon Night was confronted by Baxcter Basics. it didn't take long for the old school warrior to convince Night to join his crusade, Their first victim was Capn' Bloodbeard, who fell to the 2 on 1 numbers. After the show, Bloodbeard tracked down commissioner Vanessa and demanded a handicap match against his agressors. After several protests, she agreed to sign the match. Bloodbeard left with a grin on his face, vowing to send both of his opponents to meet Dave Jones.

Guy Angelo Vs. Super Saiyan J

Having lost his shot at the PG13 title, Guy Angelo sought out a perfect way to vent his frustrations. A chance encounter backstage with SJW's resident Dragonball Z nut brought about that opportinuty. The challenge was accepted, but not after a cheapt attack by the angry mafioso.

Hate Sinclair as champion because good wrestlers have to job...to a kid!

Special Attraction Match

????? Vs. ?????

No doubt, easy one.

SJW PG13 Title Match

Said it once, say it again. The only person on the roster good enough to take the title from Haxx0r is Sinclair.

Handicap Match

Capn' Bloodbeard isn't that great, major blow to Night and Basics if they lose.

Fughettaboutit!

Edited by fatal1tystr1kes

Guest DanielTheDestroyer

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair© Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters - "The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair©

Special Attraction Match

????? Vs. ????? - erm... lets go ?????

SJW PG13 Title Match

Great Valiant Task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© - Teh Mad Haxx0r©

Handicap Match

Capn' Bloodbeard Vs. Baxter Basics and Deacon Night - Baxter Basics and Deacon Night

Guy Angelo Vs. Super Saiyan J - Super Saiyan J

Can't see Joey losing the title this soon after winning it.

Special Attraction Match

????? Vs. ?????

Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and predict Trik Davis and Xavier, with Trik winning.

SJW PG13 Title Match

Haxx0r for teh win! He'll hold the title for a long time

Handicap Match

Baxter and Deacon will be just too strong for Capn'

Angelo's gonna win this in a close match

I suppose I should get back on the prediction bandwagon now, due to... certain mitigating circumstances :pervert:

You wouldn't have put the belt on him if he was just going to job it straight back, I should hope.

Special Attraction Match

????? Vs. ?????

Assuming the first ????? is BJ Whitmer. Otherwise, the other ?????.

SJW PG13 Title Match

Haxxor's doing fine with the belt, and GVTFO still isn't quite there IMO.

Handicap Match

I don't normally pick against the numbers advantage, and I definitely don't like picking against Baxter Basics, but... come on. He's a pirate. If he can't overcome the odds, who can?

Meh, I don't care about either of them so I'll pick the one who some people do seem to care about.

First, I'd just like to say that I enjoy this kind of thing, and this is about the only type of diary I can continue reading for too long. I like comedic characters that are 100% immersed into their gimmicks when performing (Deacon comes to mind as an excellent example of this), with finishers that match their gimmicks (I'm poised to mark hard for a successful Concrete Shoes). I like the brevity of the match writeups, but some of the recent matches involving adults have been a bit longish. The only thing I'd like to see added is a bit of description of some of these gimmickly named moves (at least the first time they are used) when they don't really explain themselves. Like how you had the mob kid climb the top rope for the Concrete Shoes, that really spelled out what was about to happen. Some others, though, like Depressing Reality, where "so and so tries for a [finishername], but is countered" or "so and so hits a nice looking [finishername]" still don't help me picture what the move is, or even what the setup is if the move didn't come off. Your good writing causes me to really visualize all this happening, then I'll suddenly be "what's a For Shizzle Mah Wizzle"??

Great story, though. Really interesting with the LAW-like mobsters juxtaposed against the innocent kids and sophie/vanessa with poor, poor Adam stuck in the middle.

John gets the win via dq or countout, and Joey retains for now

Special Attraction Match

????? Vs. ?????

????? goes over clean and gets a title match against Joey next month. He's due.

SJW PG13 Title Match

Internet darling > plastic armor and no finisher. Besides, Ranger needs to drop down to fight Angelo again, because other than the guy with armor, no kid is going to take a top rope move like Concrete Shoes to the chest. Guy will never get to use his finisher, except on the other guy who never gets to use his finisher.

Handicap Match

Baxter and Deacon haven't made things bad enough for the Cap'n to turn the tide yet.

SS just ascended to Super Saiyan 4. He can't lose to the curtain jerker.

Special Attraction Match

????? Vs. ?????

SJW PG13 Title Match

Handicap Match

Al A. Kazam Vs. T-Jizzle

Once again, these two are sent out to warm up the crowd having nothing better to do. By now they're used to working with each other, and manage to put on a surprisingly entertaining match as the audience continues to file into the rec center. T-Jizzle tried to eumlate his cheating tactics from last month, but Kazam was ready this time. Blocking his low blow, he drilled him into the canavs with an Equivoque to pick up the 1, 2, 3!

Al A. Kazam def. T-Jizzle

Overall Rating: 37%

IPB Image

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. Super Saiyan J

This match is actually quite sad in a way. Super Saiyan J comes out to the ring amidst cheers from the kids in the audience. That is his sole bright spot in the match, as Angelo marches out onto the aisle in a pissed off mood. Sliding in, he tackles Saiyan to the canvas and simply blitzes him with a barrage of angry offense. Despite the pasting he's taking the kids still cheer, clearly not knowing their hero has basically become a jobber. Angelo beats him all around the ring, dragging him back to his feet quickly every time he hits the canvas. After a good two minutes of being slapped around, Saiyan miraculously starts to fight back. He rocks Guy into the middle of the ring with right hands and drops him with a hard clothesline! The brief respite allows him to "transform" as he starts bounding around the ring full of energy. Guy staggers to his feet and Saiyan swings a huge right at him, but Angelo ducks it and slaps on the Sicilian Necktie! Saiyan is barely in the hold three seconds before tapping out a like a little bitch. Keeping the move applied for just a little longer, Angelo finally releases it and rises to his feet with a grin on his face. The kids boo him unmercifully, bu he doesn't care as he rolls out of the ring and heads to the back.

Guy Angelo def. Super Saiyan J

Overall Rating: 41%

Crowd Reaction: 23%

Match Quality: 59%

Baxter and Deacon head to the ring, but not before laughing at the gimmicky Saiyan being helped to the back.

Baxter: You see that? That is exactly what I have been trying to get you all to understand! Useless gimmicks do not help you win matches. I mean seriously, who the hell watches Dragonball Z?

A lot of kids in the crowd cheer, raising the hands. Baxter shakes his head as he looks around the room, catching Deacon with his hand raised.

Baxter: Put your damn hand down! No wonder you're depressed all the time, you watch trash that's rotting your brain! Do your grey matter a favour, and pick up a book every now and then. Trust me, you'll feel a whole lot better reading about the exploits of Captain Ahab, than watching silly cartoon characters flying around a TV screen!

Night simply shrugs his shoulders, not being allowed to talk at all.

Baxter: Speaking of Captain Ahab, since SJW's debut show there has been one individual making my associate's life a living hell.

Deacon: My life was already a living hell...

Baxter: Dammit, what have I told you? Think positive thoughts! I won't have any protégé of mine acting pessimistic all of the time. But as I was saying, Capn' Bloodbeard has been nothing but a nuisance since day one. He's the perfect example of the kind of gimmickry I intend to eradicate from SJW once and for all. You may not like it now, but believe me in the future you'll thank the heavens above that someone had the sense do do it.

Clearly having enough of his inane chatter, Bloodbeard races out from the back looking to get a head start on his opponents!

Overall Rating: 47%

Baxter Basics gained overness from this segment. Deacon Night gained overness from this segment.

Handicap Match

The plan works from the start as Bloodbeard barrels through Deacon with a clothesline, sending him rolling out of the ring and to the floor! This leaves Baxter to go toe to toe with a pissed off pirate throwing fists left and right. Despite his superior skill, he simply cannot contend with the sheer ferocity of Bloodbeard's attack and is forced to bail on the outside. The two heels regroup and try to talk strategy, but their huddle is broken up by a huge baseball slide sending them into the front row of the fans! Not bothering to go out after them, Capn' remains in the ring, trying to get the crowd behind him as Baxter and Deacon scramble back to their feet. Neither is happy about being kicked into the audience's lap, and begin circling the ring to try and catch Bloodbeard off guard.

They both circle the ring once, trying their best to confuse the lone foe. Night however jumps the gun, sliding in and runs staight into a right hand to the face! Baxter has no choice but to follow, and takes a right hand as well! Somehow Bloodbeard is able to keep this up, switching from strikes to slams as his oppoents have no chance to make the numbers game work in their favour. Lifting Deacon onto his shoulders Capn' starts an old school airplane spin twirling around faster and faster in the middle of the ring. Basics staggers to his feet and walks straight into the flailing legs of his partner, sending him back onto the canvas! Realising it's time to stop, Bloodbeard drops back into a samoan drop covering for a 1, 2, No!

Deacon just kicks out, despite being dizzy from the airplane spin. It takes Bloodbeard a few seconds to gather himself, but he's soon on his feet and waiting patiently. Baxter is up first, not knowing what's awaiting him as he turns around. Sadly he's too late to react and gets drilled with a Tarred and Feathered! Capn's goes for the cover 1, 2, No! Night hurls himself onto the pinfall, breaking it up before the three count. With Basics out of it, Bloodbeard grows a confident smirk as this leaves Deacon to fend for himself. Dragging him up by his stringy black hair, he hooks him into the Tarred and Feathered. Running a thumb across his throat, the move is blocked by an unseen low blow! Capn' clutches his crown jewels in pain as Deacon is free to hit a Depressing Reality! He covers 1, 2, No! Baxter breaks up the count?!

Night is confused as Basics shakes his head. Leaning down he lifts Bloodbeard's head up and slaps on a Basic Sleeper. Choosing to add insult to injury, Baxter wrenches on the sleeper until the ref decides enough is enough and calls for the bell.

Baxter Basics and Deacon Night def. Capn' Bloodbeard

Overall Rating: 36%

Crowd Reaction: 23%

Match Quality: 53%

Baxter refuses to release the hold, as Deacon grabs a microphone.

Night: I know you probably can't hear me, but are you happy now Capn'? All you had to do was help me end my pathetic life! That's all I asked for, and you let me down. For months I tried to make you see that it was the right thing to do, but you refused to see things from my perspective. Baxter's right you know, you are just another pathetic gimmick that needs to be killed off.

Pulling Bloodbeard's sword from the sheath, Deacon stares at it much like he had done for the past several months. Baxter nods, and Deacon snaps it in half! He doesn't stop there, ripping the fake beard from his face and tearing it to pieces! The duo systematically rip pieces of Bloodbeard's identity off his body and destroy them. They don't even hear the fans cheering until it's too late. Both spin around to see...

DOINK THE CLOWN?!

Deacon's face goes pale, even more so than usual. Fear fills his eyes, leaving Baxter with a confused look on his face. In a flash, Night begins screaming hysterically and bails out of the ring! He doesn't try to make it to the aisle, instead scrambles his way through the crowd and to safety. This leaves Basics open to a barrage of right hands from the wrestling clown. A big right drops him to the canvas, allowing Doink to hop onto the top rope. He waits momentarily, before leaping off and hitting Baxter with the Whoopee Cushion! The old school warrior crashes into the canvas and bails out of the ring, leaving Doink to help up a tattered and torn Capn' Bloodbeard. The two gimmicked faces raise their hands to a cheer from the crowd, as a groggy Basics curses on in the aisle.

Overall Rating: 49%

Doink The Clown gained overness from this segment. Baxter Basics gained overness from this segment. Cap'n Bloodbeard gained overness from this segment. Deacon Night gained overness from this segment.

SJW PG13 Title Match

The first title match of the night starts off with a bang, as Ranger is clearly out for revenge. Haxx0r unprovoked attacked last month is still fresh in his mind as he spears the champion to the ground. The two roll on the canvas, scrappily trying to get the upper hand. That eventually falls to GVTFO as he managed to position himself behind Haxx0r in a camel clutch position. Instead of appying the hold he starts firing off crossfaces, showing a far more aggressive side than he has over the past several months. The champ tries to cover up, but can only do so momentarily as he's drilled in the face with another clubbing forearm. Referee Tony Bryant is eventually forced to step in and seperate the two, giving Haxx0r a much needed respite.

Ranger tries to deny him that luxury, but falls prey to a side step and get pushed into the the turnbuckles. He staggers backwards into a schoolboy roll up as Haxx0r tries to get his feet on the ropes 1, 2, No! His attempt to steal a quick win is foiled as Ranger kicks out with ease. This doesn't stop Haxx0r, as he quickly catches the rising challenger in an oklahoma roll 1, 2, No! Again the pin fall comes too early in the match, and Ranger is able to kick out with ease. Hoping third time's a charm, Haxx0r bounces off the ropes and attempts a suset flip, but GVTFO drops to his knees and pins instead 1, 2, No! Caught off guard, the champ is barely able to force Ranger's weight off his shoulders.

They're both quickly to their feet, where they trade a pair of arm drags with no clear winner. Instead they try clotheslines, only to fall into a second stalemate. Finally they decide to see who can simply battering ram the other down with a charging shoulder tackle. Haxx0r goes first, plowing into Ranger and staggering him back into the ropes. With his turn ready Ranger runs for the ropes, but Haxx0r springs into actiona and German suplexes him into the middle of the ring! It takes a bit of effort, but he manages to bridge the hold into a cover 1, 2, No! GVTFO barely kicked out, and will be thanking his lucky stars than the helmet he wears protects his head somewhat.

With his challenger groggy, Haxx0r draws out "1337" in the air with his finger and waits patiently. Ranger makes it to his feet and turns into a kick to the stomach. Wrapping both arms around his stomach, he gets ready for the 1337 p0w3r80m8...

BAM!

Guy Angelo comes out of nowhere, and drills him in the back of the head with the PG13 title!

BAM!

The still dazed GVTFO Ranger takes a shot to the head as well, and the ref has no choice but to throw the match out! He's not finished yet though, as he drags Ranger's body and lies it over Haxx0r. Ascending the top rope, he does a slit throat gesture before leaping off and hitting both with the Concrete Shoes! Most of the audience boo the hell out of the angry mafioso as he poses with the PG13 title before leaving, with his message sent.

Teh Mad Haxx0r draw. GVTFO Ranger to retain the SJW PG13 title.

Overall Rating: 40%

Crowd Reaction: 25%

The SJW PG13 title has gained in image.

Special Attraction Match

????? Vs. ?????

With the participants of this match still unkown, there's an air of excitment throughout the crowd. However that starts to fade as an unknown walks out onto the aisle. Decked in a sequined jacket and pants combo, his eyes are hidden behind a pair of expensive glasses. There are a few people in the crowd who know who he is, having watched Smackdown over the last few months. Aaron "The Idol" Stevens saunters down to the ring, getting the the face of a fan who tries to touch him. He spouts off a spiel about being an international star, before rolling into the ring.

He removes his jacket and glasses as he waits for his opponent. The wait is a short one, as a much more familiar name steps through the curtain. Current ROH star BJ Whitmer comes out in full face mode, slapping hands with a lot of fans as he makes his way down towards the ring. Instead of getting straight in, he circles it once continuing to greet the fans. This only serves to piss Stevens off, as he's forced to wait for Whitmer to get into the ring.

Finally he does, but gets an elbow to the back of his head straight off the bat. Whitmer struggles to get to his feet as Stevens continues to drop elbows into the back of his skull. Evenutally after taking a good doven shots to the head, BJ is able to get a shot in himself and catch Aaron with a forearm to the gut. It's enough to phase the former Smackdown star enough for Whitmer to launch a counter attack. Grabbing his opponent's head with one hand, he angrily starts firing stiff forearms to his face! Staggered back into the corner, Stevens is whipped to the opposite side and drilled with a huge running clothesline!

Before he can hit the canvas, Stevens is whipped back across to the opposite corner and hit in the face with a running Yakuza kick! Aaron slumps to the canvas as BJ quickly makes a cover 1, 2, No! Being too close to the ropes, Stevens is able to drape a foot over the bottom and break the count. Not taking no for an answer, Whitmer drags him into the middle of the ring and covers again 1, 2, No! The extra time gave Stevens just enough to kick out fully. His condition proves to be more of a ruse that first thought, as he drills BJ with a low blow as he attempt to bring him back to his feet. Instead of rolling him up, Aaron gets to his feet and hits him with a stiff superkick! Whitmer's expression becomes blank as his head snaps back and his body crashes into the canvas. Stevens scurries into the cover 1, 2, No! Despite his glazed over look, BJ is able to kick out before the three.

With the match now on a somewhat level playing field again, neither man can take full advantage of the the situation. Slowly getting to their feet, both men fire off a quick right hand to try and falter the other. Neither are successful on the first try, and now fully on their feet they try again. Stevens connects first, rocking Whitmer back a few steps. BJ's reply is equally as strong sending Aaron back into the ropes, only for him to come back with spinning lariat! He hooks both legs as tightly as he can 1, 2, No! Whitmer kicks out with authority, rolling Aaron off him with ease. Showing renewed fire, BJ is quickly to his feet and striking with anything he can. Chops, forearms, kicks, and everything else in his arsenal. A quick irish whip is reversed, but Whitmer still manages to drop Stevens with a high leg lariat! This clearly knocked the former Smackdown star for a loop, as Whitmer dragged him up, hooked him into position, and drilled him with a huge Wrist Clutch Exploder! The Idol's head crashed hard into the canvas, giving BJ plenty of time to cover for the 1, 2, 3!

BJ Whitmer def. Aaron Stevens

Overall Rating: 53%

Crowd Reaction: 43%

Match Quality: 65%

With the ring cleared, the new SJW Heavyweight champion saunters down to the ring with a smug grin on his face.

Sinclair: Well, well, well...

Three words out of his mouth, and the crowd are already booing the hell out of him

Sinclair: ...I love each and every one of you just as much. But just for a moment, I'd like to draw your attention to my right shoulder.

The big gold belt glistening under the lights brings another smile to his face.

Sinclair: For months, people have said "oh, Joey's just a kid. He's not good enough to be champ". Well to all the people who thought that, I have something to say to you...FUCK YOU!

To say that didn't go down well with the crowd would be an understatment of epic proportions. Part fans caught up in the atmosphere, part parents legitimately pissed off. Joey simply grinned again, knowing he couldn't be touched.

Sinclair: Last month I proved each and every one of my detractors wrong. The "kid" outlasted both John Walters AND Arik Cannon, something people said wasn't possible. Not only that, but Arik Cannon ran to TNA through the sheer humiliation of what I put him through! To all the people who still don't believe I'm the real deal, I have something to say...FUCK YOU TOO!

Now he's pushing it, as parents start to gather their kids and head for the exits. Luckily it's only about 25% of the audience, so there's still more than enough people sticking around.

Sinclair: This belt right here proves one thing, that I'm not just a kid. I am the SJW HEAVYWEIGHT FUCKING CHAMPION! As long as there's air in my lungs, and blood pumping through my veins, that's the way it's gonna stay. Each and every one of you who hasn't walked out like a pussy, will bare witness to that tonight. When John Walters steps into this ring with me, and loses again, there will be no reason for anyone to EVER say I'm anything but a legitimate champion!

Finally, the challenger steps out into the aisle to a huge cheer from the remaining fans. He quickly marches down to the ring, causing the champ to bail. Now with positions switched, Joey stands in the aisle not quite finished yet.

Sinclair: Hold it, hold it, HOLD IT! Who the hell do you think you are? You're not the champion anymore, I AM! You don't get to do whatever you please anymore, I DO! So you can just stand there and look stupid, because I'm not done yet. You see, I'm no fool. I know for a fact that you're a tough son of a bitch, and you'll do anything to get this baby back. So to make sure that didn't happen, I enlisted some help. I've spent the past month with a man who knows all about being a champion. I've absorbed all of his knolwedge and experience into my body, in an attempt to cement myself on top of this rat hole. But it would be awfully rude of me, if I didn't even introduce you to the man who's helped me prepare for you.

He pauses, dramatic effect at it's best.

Sinclair: So without further ado, marks and peons, allow me to introduce you to the greatest WWF Intercontinental champion of all time...THE HONKY TONK MAN!

At first they don't believe it, but sure enough old Honky comes strutting out through the curtain in his spangled white jumpsuit. Guitar in hand, he gets a surprise face pop from those in the crowd old enough to know who he is. Walters doesn't look too happy, but motions for Joey to get in the ring and start the match. With HTM by his side, Sinclair slides into the ring and hands the title over to the referee. After raising it into the air, it's placed at ringside and the match is on!

"Hurricane" John Walters Vs. "The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair© w/ The Honky Tonk Man

Straight away, Joey looks angry as he heads over to the ref and starts arguing with him. Walters stands in a confused state as Sinclair continues to berate the official for little or no reason at all. Eventually he catches sight of Honky Tonk Man on the outside now in possession of the belt. With his back turned it's clear he's gonna try something. Choosing to get the jump on him, Walters creeps up and grabs hold of the belt rendering it useless as a weapon...

CRACK!

The trap is sprung as Honky Tonk blasts Walters in the face with a loaded fist! Joey takes his cue to stop distracting the ref, and roll Walters up and steal the 1, 2, 3!

The fans are absolutely livid as Sinclair gets to his feet and celebrates like he's just been through a half hour back and forth battle. Honky Tonk retrieves the belt, a mcirophone, and his guitar before joining Joey in the ring. Handing the mic to the champ, Honky starts taunting the crowd riling them up even more than they already are. With Walters barely conscious and bleeding for the second month in a row, Sinclair crouches down beside him.

Joey: Hey John, can you hear me? Probably not, but that doesn't really matter. What does matter however, is the lesson I just taught you. After tonight, nobody is ever gonna take me lightly anymore. This match will serve as a grim reminder that no one, and I mean no one will stop me from being what I want to be. Honky...?

HTM grins, taking a tight grip on the guitar. Joey drags Walters to his feet, but stops.

Joey: Wait a sec...let me do it. This bastard has given me nothing but trouble since day one.

Shrugging his shoulders, HTM switches places with Sinclair and hands him over the guitar. Spouting off a brief tirade at Walters, Joey rears back...

AND SHATTERS THE GUITAR OVER HONKY TONK MAN'S HEAD!

Both HTM and Walters slump to the canavs, as Joey stands alone in the ring with a sick smile on his face. Dropping what's left of the guitar, he picks his belt up off the floor and grabs the mic again.

Joey: Thanks old man, but you've just outlived your usefulness...

Laughing, he drops the mic and rolls out of the ring as the fans boo the hell out of him. Absorbing their hate withs smile on his face, he backtracks up the aisle with the belt raised high above his head to end the show.

Joey Sinclair def. John Walters to retain the SJW Heavyweight title

Overall Rating: 65%

Crowd Reaction: 47%

Match Quality: 84%

The SJW Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Show Overall Rating: 52%

Match of the Night: Joey Sinclair Vs. John Walters

Worst Match of the Night: Baxter Basics and Deacon Night Vs. Capn' Bloodbeard

End Of The Line was attended by 207 people!

We made $4140 from ticket sales.

Well damn, I really should have replied to last show seeing as it was my crowning achievement. Joey Sinclair, the new SJW Heavyweight Champion definitely brings a smile to my face. The only kid who's given everything to this company and not simply taken. It's definitely a good thing. For those who doubted, and called Sinclair a simple Pimple faced kid need to remember that this is wrestling, and everyone loves an underdog.

That's the only part of the last show I remember without going back to glance at it again. So we'll move onto the latest show.

For those of you who voted for Saiyan over Guy haven't been listening to me. If the guy writing the diary doesn't like a character, you can pretty much guarentee he's not going to win many matches. I'm loving the Baxter/Deacon pairing, and it brings quite a few interesting angles with it. Looks like you're setting up a Angelo/Haxx0r feud which could be a nice little thing. The crowd favourite against the guy who's finishing move rules. Main event was short and sweet and set up exactly what it needed to. Damn Sinclair is a bastard. As long as the fucker he's portrayed after isn't. :P

This keeps getting better, and with the things I know you have planned, it's going to be off the wall as soon as you get them in.

Yeah?! Well you can tell him he hasn't heard the last of this! No...fuck YOU!

it was pretty hard to watch people walk out of the show before the main event had happened. it was even hard to have to pretend that it was my idea in the first place. When someone who has the power to have you killed for fun, tells you to do something...you do it if you value your life. But here I was shouting down the end of a phone, once again skating on that fine line between the two plains of existence.

...who was that?

Time to lie already?

It was no one, just one of the angry parents from last night.

I couldn't tell if she bought it or not. Even if she didn't, the conversation quickly moved on.

About that, what were you thinking?

If only I could tell her it wasn't my idea.

I...I was doing what I thought was for the best.

...and the best just happens to be driving away paying customers?

Look, I took a risk and it didn't pay off. But what the hell am I supposed to do? There's only so long this can last before people get bored. The creative freedom with a bunch of kids is very narrow, and sooner rather than later things are just gonna dry up.

But isn't this supposed to be about the kids?

Oh come on, you know for a fact that Joey is the only one of them who actually cares. It's been like that since the start. He works his ass off wanting this to work, and the others just treat it like one big joke.

Shouldn't that be enough though? I mean you're giving these kids something to do while their parent aren't around. I thought you'd changed?

Dammit, I have. But haven't you ever wondered what it could be like if things were different? I don't want to spend the rest of my life being the novelty act. We're making quite a bit of money now, but like I said it's not gonna last.

You really have that little faith in us?

Why couldn't she just understand?

It's not like that, the people coming to shows are what I don't have faith in. Anyway, just forget it...I'm not thinking straight after seeing those people walk out.

Look, you're just being too hard on yourself. Things will be better next month, you'll see.

I wish I could have agreed with her. Prior to the phone call, I might just have said yes. But things...they were about to get a whole lot worse.

IPB Image

The Rock Returns To Wrestling, Mexican Wrestling War Coming To An End?

Earlier today, the wrestling world recieved the news that The Rock was coming home. Or at least that's what everyone assumed. When the former actor announced his return to the ring, all eyes looked towards World Wrestling Entertainment. The Rock owed his fame to the WWE, and is his one and only home. While everyone was watching the WWE website for the inevitable update, Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre announced that they had captured the superstar's signature. Nobody saw it coming, but early reports are that Vince McMahon his furious at Rock's decision to snub him and head to Mexico for his in ring return.

Speaking for CMLL, the arrival of The Rock could be the last nail the the coffin for Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. Mounting debts have caused AAA to try and take drastic measures. Stepping up their touring to a national level has helped somewhat. However they still face the task of clearing millions of dollars of debt before they are forced to close their doors. The USA Network have thrown them a temporary lifeline after agreeing to air a television show every Monday night. Right now this is one of the main factors for their survival, as American interest in their promotion on is causing a brief surge in their popularity.

IPB Image

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair© Vs. The Honky Tonk Man

Joey brought in The Honky Tonk Man as an insurance plan for keeping hold of the SJW Heavyweight title. It proved successful after Honky battered John Walters with a loaded fist mere minutes into the match giving Sinclair the cheap win. After the match however, Joey revelaed that it was all just a ruse as he shattered a guitar over Honky's head. His plan to use him to retain the title had worked, and he no longer needed him around. Honky Tonk Man refused to go away so quietly, demanding a chance to teach Sinclar a lesson in manners. Has Joey bitten off more than he can chew in the shape of the greatest Intercontinental champion of all time?

Triple Threat Match For The SJW PG13 Title

Great Valiant task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo

This match as been months in the making. Matches with each other, interference, and flat out hatred have caused all three kids to be closely involved with each other for quite some time. Now it comes down to one last chance. Commissioner Vanessa has demanded that their problems be settled once and for all. Whoever walks out with the PG13 title will no doubt hold a lasting victory over the other two.

BJ Whitmer Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters

Despite being billed for just a one time appearance, BJ Whitmer returns this month to challenge the former SJW Heavyweight champion. Whether this is a good idea or not remains to be seen. After being screwed out of his rematch last month, Walters has been in a foul mood. While Whitmer may have had nothing to do with what went down, he will be in for the fight of his live nonetheless.

Tag Team match

Capn' Bloodbeard and Doink The Clown Vs. Deacon Night and Baxter Basics

Bloodbeard couldn't beat the odds last month, ending up on the losing end of the handicap match. Afterwards both Deacon and Baxter tried to strip the pirate of his gimmick. Their plan was foiled thanks to the arrival of none other than Doink The Clown. Deacon fled in a hysterical fit of fear, leaving Basics to fall victim to the wrestling clown. Doink is back this month, teaming with Bloodbeard as he looks for revenge. But will Deacon be in Baxter's side, after showing he is deathly afraid of clowns?

Loser Leaves Town Match

Al A. Kazam Vs. T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J

Commissioner Vanessa thought long and hard before announcing this match. All three kids have been less than impressive over the last several months. In an attempt to get them motivated, she decided to make them wrestle what could be their last match in SJW. Whoever is pinned for the 1, 2, 3 in this match will be forced to leave Soft Justice Wrestling for good, while the remaining two get to continue wrestling.

Tie Breaker Question - Who will take the fall in the Loser Leaves Town Match?

Edited by Xero Gravity

IPB Image

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair© Vs. The Honky Tonk Man

- I'm pretty damn sure you won't give the title to Honky Tonk Man... I'm just feeling like that.

Triple Threat Match For The SJW PG13 Title

Great Valiant task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo

- Teh Mad Haxx0r's title reign can't be over yet! Come one!

BJ Whitmer Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters

- Don't know how to explain, just guessing.

Tag Team match

Capn' Bloodbeard and Doink The Clown Vs. Deacon Night and Baxter Basics

- Baxter Basics cheats his way to victory, me thinks.

Loser Leaves Town Match

Al A. Kazam Vs. T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J

- Al A. Kazam wins it by double teaming T-Jizzle with Super Saiyan.

Tie Breaker Question - T-Jizzle