Soft Justice Wrestling

Xero Gravity

John Walters, psychiatrist at work :shifty:

Really enjoyed the show, probably my favourite so far. Loved the duelling promo between Joey and the Honky Tonk Man, can't say I'm sad to see Al A. Kazam leave, and was left quite surprised when Walters beat Whitmer. Hope it's not the last we see of BJ in Soft Justice. Looking forward to seeing the No More Angels card.

I woke up the next day with a blinding hangover. I didn't remember a great deal of what happened the night before. One thing did stick though, and that was paying the bill for dinner. I'm a cheapskate at heart, so naturally I was expecting to pay maybe forty bucks at the most. Sophie however had other ideas, forcing me to get dressed up and go to one of the more expensive resturants in town. Handing over one hundred dollars with a smile on my face proved to be a very painful thing to do.

I'd have been happy, if we actually talked about personal stuff, but she refused to let her guard down. Even after several glasses of high class champagne, she still veered the conversation towards business at every opportunity. Tonight could have been the night, but it seemed as though I had a few more barriers to break down before that was possible.

As my eyes shifted into focus, the remainder of the night came back to me. Staggering into the house with what was left of the bottle, I simply crashed onto the sofa. Well, almost...I missed it by a good three feet and spent the night face down on the carpet. A hazy look at the clock revealed it had just passed midday. Even when I'm blind drunk, I still manage to wake up on time...

It took an hour or two for me to sober up and have a shower. Not being back to the house for quite a while meant finding clean clothes was quite the task. Nothing a liberal helping of deoderant won't hide though. I took a little detour to a local Starbucks to get some coffee. If the sight of some bizarre guy strangling one of the workers was a sign of things to come, my day was going to be pretty strange.

Striding into the rec center, no one batted an eyelid. By now they were used to me showing up whenever I felt like it. I head into my office, and in an instant my blood ran cold...

...Vinnie?

There he was, sitting at my desk. Sophie standing next to him with a smile on her face.

Ah, now there's my newphew!

I had to grit my teeth as he wrapped his arms around me, and planted a kiss on my cheek.

Adam, you didn't tell me your uncle was coming to visit.

...it...must have slipped my mind, I guess.

He's quite the charmer, now I know where you get it from.

If only she knew how sick that made me feel inside.

Yeah, do you mind Sophie? I want to talk to...my uncle...in private for a sec.

Sure, you two probably have a lot to catch up on.

His letcherous eyes trailed her every move as she left the room. The cup of coffee in my hand started to shake as I tried to restrain myself from doing something stupid.

I have to say, she's a lot more attractive in person. The pictures I have of her just don't do her beauty justice.

What the fuck are you doing here?!

After our little chat last month, I needed to show you something. Despite how safe you think you are, it couldn't be further from the truth. As you can see, I'm not afraid to leave my club. I have no illusions about being a hated man, in fact I enjoy the attention. But this is a warning to you, my patience is running very thin. I took the liberty of making a littler alteration to your show this month. But it's only for your eyes, no one elses. This gets announced before the show starts, and the thread you're dangling from may just snap...capice?

He didn't need an answer. Rising from my chair, he patted me on the shoulder before leaving. I waited a good two minutes before sitting down. I didn't dare look at what he'd done, but in the end I had to.

Son of a bitch...

Considering there were kids involved, I wasn't too surprised by his match choice. I never took Vinnie for a wrestling fan, seeing as his wording was spot on. But maybe he wasn't, and it was just a coincidence. There was a chance he could just be a sick bastard. Taking his warning to heart, I deleted his little message before posting the card on the website.

IPB Image

Six Man Tag Match

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair, ?????, and ????? Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters, Honky Tonk Man, and Teh Mad Haxx0r

Months of rubbing people the wrong way may have finall caught up with the Heavyweight champion. After screwing both Honky Tonk Man and John Walters out of title shots, the two men have found a common cause. Throw in an insulted PG13 champion, and you have the odds staked firmly against the champion. His only hope is finding two people to team with him and take the disgruntled trio on. If he doesn't, he'll be forced to take on all three by himself.

SJW PG13 Title Match

"Not So Nice" Guy Angelo Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r©

The PG13 champion finds himself pulling double duty tonight, as he is set to defend his title against Guy Angelo. SJW's resident mafia member had the title won last month, until Haxx0r stole the victory from underneath him. Demanding a rematch, it was booked before Haxx0r threw himself into the main even ruckus. Could tonight be his last night as champion, or will the cult favourite's reign continue without signs of stopping?

Cutlass On A Pole Match

Deacon Night Vs. Capn' Bloodbeard

The object that started it all, will be the object that ends it. Since day on in SJW these two have been at eachother's throats. Deacon wanted Bloodbeard's help, only to be refused. The caused Night to join Baxter Basic's crusade against gimmicks in wrestling. In what could be the final chapter of their rivalry, Bloodbeard's cutlass will be legal to whoever can grab it first.

Baxter Basics Vs. Doink The Clown

Doink made his debut two months ago, coming to the aid of fellow gimmicked star Capn' Bloodbeard. With the sides even in the fight, they met in a tag team match. But thanks to Deacon's fear of clowns, Baxter was left to take a 2 on 1 beating and lose the match. Refusing to take the loss lying down, Baxter bounced back and challenged Doink to show up again. It didn't take long for the clown to accept the match, looking to once again get one over the old school warrior.

T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J

The surviving two kids from last month's loser leaves town match square off one on one. Will their desire to compete be renewed, now they have been given the chance?

Six Man Tag Match

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair, ?????, and ????? Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters, Honky Tonk Man, and Teh Mad Haxx0r

Can see Joey's team being on the losing side, mainly so that someone can get a title match and have actually deserved it.

SJW PG13 Title Match

Angelo's been on a bit of a roll lately, and I can't see Haxx0r winning both of his matches. The possiblity of a Haxx0r/Joey feud interests me, and it could be made if Haxx0r wins in the main event, but has dropped the lower title. Makes too much sense to me for it not to happen.

Cutlass On A Pole Match

Pirates > emos.

Not sure why, just have a feeling Baxter will pull a win out of somewhere.

Coin toss really.

Bonus questions:

1) Will Joey find himself partners? Yes

2) If so, who will they be? BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Rave (Just totally guessed the 2nd one, a 3 vs 2 handicap match seemed more logical in a way)

3) Who will take the fall in the six man tag match? Joey Sinclair

Six Man Tag Match

Can't see Honky Tonk Man lasting much longer, and I think Joey will continue his streak

SJW PG13 Title Match

I think its about time this title changed haands

Cutlass On A Pole Match

Pirates > emos.

Six Man Tag Match

Well deserved revenge on Joey

SJW PG13 Title Match

Don't fall into Besmirched Tea's peer pressure just because he is a mod! Remember, Haxx0r has the cult following. Always remember.

Cutlass On A Pole Match

Will win thanks to interference from Basics

Has to be back on the winning track in the fight against gimmicks.

Come on, T-Jizzle is despised!

Bonus questions:

1) Will Joey find himself partners? No.

2) If so, who will they be? N/A

3) Who will take the fall in the six man tag match? Joey Sinclair

-Saiyan not losing is quite a surprise, even to me seeing as I know how much you hate that character, but then again Al. A Kazaam hasn’t really been good since the first show.

-I liked Deacon being dragged to the ring kicking and screaming. Plays into his fear of clowns and such. The ending to the match was pretty much given though with Deacon’s fear of clowns and Baxters inability to beat two men, but then again, who could?

-Walters is a huge part of this diary, so I’m not quite sure why people were predicting BJ to beat him seeing as BJ probably won’t be a huge part of this company. Walters on the other hand, well now I’m just rambling while stating the obvious.

-Already knew what was going to happen during the PG13 title match but ah well. It’s hard to comment on some things while not giving other things away so I’ll just stick with the, I knew it was going to happen, and I still don’t see why people like the guy.

-Nice little back and forth hype interview with Honky and Sinclair, but it really didn’t make anyone believe that Honky was winning the match. But then again he never had to. He simply had to look like he might have a chance, which leads to next month’s match.

And on an end note, I get to say...I KNOW THE STIPULATION AND NOBODY ELSE DOES!!....besides Adam....

I won't give predictions for this show, as I've only read the last one and skimmed what came before it. I'll be reading fully and wanted to say a few things.

C-Mil's idea, so no kudos for coming up with something good, but you do get a pat on the back for (seemingly) pulling it off well. You have some fun characters, and Honkey Tonk Man gets a thumbs up for me. :) Although unsure if the WWE own rights to his character?

Other than that you seem to be doing a good job of character development and such, and I don't ahve anything to complain about as of yet.

I will go into much more detailed feedback after your next show, and hopefully find plenty of positives and negatives to talk about.

I originally started reading this diary ages ago, almost from day one. I enjoyed it right from the off, but lost track when the fanbase started to increase (as I thought you were updating a lot, whereas in actual fact you were just being postwhored by "Teh Mad Haxx0r is teh rox LOLZ kepe up the gd work!1+shift+eleven!". But I digress.

This is a great diary and I love the fact you're still building the backstory 10 pages in, sets up a unique scenario for when the diary really kicks in. Speaking of the scenario, I love the idea, and did so right from when C-MIL suggested it, I even considered doing it myself but thought I couldn't do it justice (no pun intended). And you've pulled it off spectacularly.

I love all the characters, every single one of them, from Joey and Vinnie to Sophie and Vanessa to Adam himself, you really have them all down perfectly. The backstage storyline between Vinnie and Adam, as well as Adam chasing Sophie have been pulled off exceptionally well, with only a few minor errors in my mind (not a fan on Adam being arrested for taking change from the bottom of a fountain).

As for the on-screen characters, I love them all to bits, from the likes of Arik Cannon and John Walters, sliding right down the scale to SSJ and Teh Mad Haxx0r. I don't want to go into too much depth, but your creative, booking and writing skills have really shone through and I adore all the characters (except the heels, whom I hate).

The writing itself is also great and the promos always keep me reading, you have the art of promo-writing down, and it makes the diary so much more pleasent to read than other diaries where the promo skills aren't perhaps up to scratch. Also, your graphics are godly, and I'm so jealous that you're creating such good pay per view logos.

There are, however, a couple of problems, one being the typos, you have quite a lot of them and they can be quite a bitch, however, thanks to your other great skills you keep me interested. Also, I don't like the new length of matches, it makes them hard to read, I find myself skipping to the end and then skim reading the last few lines (and the aftermath), please change your style back, it was so much better before.

I'm - unsuccessfully - trying to keep this brief, as you did say it was rather pointless feedbacking you now, with the backstory phase coming to an end soon enough, so I'm going to stop here with the message of good luck and I'm about to post you some predictions, just for the hell of it.

IPB Image

Six Man Tag Match

I only see Walters being able to find one partner here, unless of course he can find a tag team to help him out, but that's improbable, in my book. The new guy will want to look strong and of course, Sinclair has looked rather weak recently, with a few losses on the last 3-4 shows, therefore I see them scoring the win here.

SJW PG13 Title Match

Wouldn't make sense for Guy Angelo to lose twice consecutively, and it seems Teh Mad Haxx0r is moving up into ranks with the big boys now. Also TMH has held the belt for a while now, 4 months I believe, a change of champions is kind of needed to freshen up the division.

Cutlass On A Pole Match

Originally, I saw Capn' Bloodbeard coming out on top here for the sole reason that Deacon Night seemed to have won quite a few of the battles in this feudThen I realised he did take a loss last month, and, also, you seem to be pushing Night. Toughy, but I think I'll switch my mind and make Deacon night the winner.

I think I'm going to regret this, but I call Doink going over, simply because I put Deacon down to win the other match.

These are always pretty randomly thrown together, eh, what the heck, I'm going for SSJ on the principle that T-Jizzle won the match last week and also IIRC, SSJ lost at End of the Line.

Bonus questions:

1) Will Joey find himself partners? Just one.

2) If so, who will they be? Jimmy Rave (Any reason as to why we're picking him, or are we just being random?)

3) Who will take the fall in the six man tag match? Honky Tonk Man

I find it quite ironic, actually, that last month you got so many predictions, when there was a prize, yet this month, without a prize, virtually nil.

Six Man Tag Match

I thinkthat without Sinclair being able to get any partners, and trying to keep face he'll take on more than he can chew. And having Teh HaxxOr get the pin adds another guy to the title scene as he seems to be getting there.

SJW PG13 Title Match

Angelo seems to be getting a rub and with HaxxOr maybe moving up to bigger things Angelo could pick it up.

Cutlass On A Pole Match

How can the pirate not win this match? There could be some interference by Basics but Doink may have him covered.

Just going for the heel win, plus one of my favourite characters i can certainly see him getting this win.

Purely on the basis that Jizzle won the triple threat last month and the results going back and forth keeps interestin the lower matches.

Bonus questions:

1) Will Joey find himself partners? Nope, may get one but unsure.

2) If so, who will they be? Not certain but don't think he will. If he did it could be Whitmer.

3) Who will take the fall in the six man tag match? Joey Sinclair pinned by HaxxOr methinks.

Every step I took filled me with dread. Vanessa was watching the show, but up until that point wasn't scheduled to be a part of it. I pulled her to one side, and quickly changed that. Her face was clearly one of confusion, as I told her what to go out and say during the show.

...are you sure about that?

Of course I wasn't.

Yes, just trust me, okay?

I...

Please, just say what I told you to.

Okay Adam, but I sure hope you know what you're doing.

I knew alright, I was making sure I didn't meet my maker earlier than intended.

----------

IPB Image

Having wrestled each other several times over the course of SJW’s existence, the match went off without many problems. Those who hadn’t seen these two perform were pleasantly surprised. Those who had, sat through pretty much a carbon copy of the matches they had seen before. Both kids took turns with the advantage, teasing a finisher or two to try and give the match a little more variety than usual. In the end though, it came down to a tried and tested finish. Saiyan attempted to execute his illegal finisher, and was halted by the referee. Jizzle took advantage of it, and hit a low blow followed by a Fo Shizzle Mah Wizzle for the 1, 2, 3!

T-Jizzle def. Super Saiyan J

Overall Rating: 45%

Crowd Reaction: 20%

Match Quality: 71%

Before his match, Baxter has a few words for Doink

Basics: Last month, I suffered a grave injustice. To have my shoulders pinned to the mat by not one, but two gimmicked freaks is a disgrace! Tonight is my chance to eradicate that from memory, and get back on the winning track. Doink the Clown is one of the most recognisable gimmicks in wrestling history. What better way to prove that I am the real deal, than beating his ass and humiliating him in that ring? Right now, there's nothing more important than this match. If I lose tonight, I might as well call it a day and walk off into the sunset. But that is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Doink is facing humiliation of the highest degree, courtesy of true champion of old school wrestling!

Overall Rating: 50%

Baxter Basics gained overness from this segment.

Despite the age and experience gap, Baxter is able to hang with Doink in the opening stages of the match. After a fairly impressive exchange of chain wrestling, the match degenerates into a brawl. Showing uncharacteristic aggression, the happy go lucky clown beings to work the advantage and pull ahead leaving Basics struggling to defend himself. The match itself looks to be nothing more than glorified squash, as Doink slams him around the ring without trying to go for the pin. His mentality is clearly geared towards making sure Baxter’s war against gimmicks ends tonight. His quest goes well for several minutes, until a desperate thumb to the eye cuts him off in an instant.

Instead of trying to fight back in the space of time he has, Baxter fires himself up and goes for the ultimate insult. Wrapping both hands around Doink’s fuzzy green hair, he begins riving trying to tear it off his head! Fighting to keep it on his head, Doink is left wide open to take a cheap, undetected low blow that drops him to his knees. Releasing the grip off his hair, Baxter steps back and spits on his hand before slapping the taste out of the clowns mouth! Still feeling the effects of the low blow, Doink is unable to stop Baxter from connecting with the Basic DDT! Instead of covering, he drags the colourful man off the floor and hits a second Basic DDT! Once again, he drags him off the floor with a smile on his face and hits a third Basic DDT! Casually laying one arm over Doink, Baxter counts along with the ref’s 1, 2, 3!

The fans don't like the complete disrespect shown by Baxter, but that is amplified as he tears the flower from his shirt. The grim trophy is stuffed into his pocket as he spits on Doink's unconscious body before leaving the ring..

Baxter Basics def. Doink The Clown

Overall Rating: 49%

Crowd Reaction: 38%

Match Quality: 61%

Baxter Basics gained overness from this match.

Cutlass On A Pole Match

It takes a moment or two for them to set up the cheap pole in one corner of the ring. The plastic sword is attached to it with a piece of string, and then both kids make their way out one after another.

Nine months of back and forth fighting between the two had helped them really get to know just what the limitations each one had. Being the big blow off to their feud, the gloves came off and both gave their all to get the best match possible. From the start that mentality shone through as they used everything they’d been taught to make it look as real as possible. Stiff shots thrown back and forth degenerated into a brawl around the ring, which eventually spilled outside and up the aisle. There was no way the ref was going to count them out, and gave a lot of leeway to resolve things by themselves.

The fans naturally stuck solidly behind Bloodbeard as they fought around the ring. A body slam onto the concrete got a good pop, as Deacon sold it like he’d broken his back. Capn’ took the opportunity to climb back into the ring and head for the pole. His size proved to be a problem, as even on the top turnbuckle he could barely reach the tip of the cutlass. His determination left him open to attack, as Night returned and climbed up to the top as well. Bloodbeard fought with him, but after being rammed head first into the pole, there was no stopping Deacon hitting him with a top rope Depressing Reality! Both bodies crashed into the canvas a motionless heap below the cutlass.

It was no surprise that Deacon started to move first, making it to his feet after a good two minutes of trying. Looking down as Bloodbeard, his eyes trailed upwards to where the sword was. The thing that started off their feud was within his reach, and he started to climb the turnbuckles. His legs were still shaky, but he made it up in the end. Reaching up, the cutlass offered little resistance and it was soon in his possession. He held the weapon in his hands, staring at it intently. After a second, it was hovering over his wrist. Like so many times before, he looked to use it on himself. Bloodbeard slowly staggered to his feet, AND WAS MET WITH A SWORD SHOT TO THE HEAD! Deacon continually drove the sword into Capn’s face so much, that the ref was forced to step in despite it being legal. Breathing heavily, Night dragged Bloodbeard to his feet, and planted him with a Depressing Reality onto the sword for the 1, 2, 3!

Deacon Night def. Capn' Bloodbeard

Overall Rating: 37%

Crowd Reaction: 17%

Match Quality: 57%

Making a unannounced appearance, commissioner Vanessa heads to the ring.

Vanessa: Later on tonight, everyone in this building will witness the downfall of the most obnoxious child to ever exist on this planet. For months, Joey Sinclair has done nothing but get under the skin of anyone he’s come into contact with. That was only made worse by the fact that for the past three months he’s been the SJW Heavyweight champion. The six man tag match however, will take one step closer to remedying that situation. But up until now, I couldn’t get something out of my head. We’ve seen Joey cheat to win countless times now, and tonight could be no different. So I’ve been racking my brains trying to come up with something to really stick it to him in a big way. At first I wanted to make it a no disqualification match, but I couldn’t risk it in case he actually did manage to find some kind of competent backup. So instead I went a little deeper into the bag of stipulations, and pulled out a gem. Tonight’s six man tag match will no longer be straight up, but be contested under first blood rules!

The reaction is clearly mixed. The very mention of blood sends a murmur of discontent through the building. There are however a lot of people who are deriving some strange enjoyment out of the idea. The displeasure becomes more and more vocal as Vanessa leaves, but soon calms down somewhat as the next match gets ready to start.

Overall Rating: 60%

Vanessa gained overness from this segment.

SJW PG13 Title Match

Angelo came out swinging right from the start, knowing he all but had the belt won last month. To his credit, Haxx0r took it all and gave back just as much. Knowing he had another match straight after this one, the PG13 champion occasionally bailed out of the ring to try and lessen the chances of any problem occurring. Angelo however, didn’t want to hand him that luxury, and was on his every move like a rottweiler. In the end, it became clear that the only way he was going to make sure he was healthy for his next match was to try and beat Guy as quickly as possible.

This proved to be harder than it seemed, as Angelo cut him off at every opportunity and punished him with a series of stiff strikes. A few quick body slams follow it up, leaving Haxx0r primed for the finish. Wasting no time, Angelo scales to the top rope ready to end the match just like he tried to last month. Leaping off the top rope, he meets…nothing but canvas! Haxx0r barely manages to roll out of the way in time, leaving Angelo to land awkwardly. He quickly crawls over and hooks the leg, as well as a handful of tights 1, 2,

No!

Despite trying to cheat, Angelo somehow manages to find a way to kick out! A lot of the fans cheered prematurely, certain that they were witnessing the finish to the match. Instead, Haxx0r is left trying to find a way to end the match for real. That comes with the familiar shout of “1137!” as he drags Angelo to his feet. The set up to the 1337 p0w3r80m8 is quick and effective, hoisting the Mafioso up into the air. The second before he can execute it, Guy rolls down his back and hooks in a sunset flip 1, 2, No! Haxx0r is barely able to compose himself enough to kick out. He refuses to stay down long, catching Angelo rising with a clothesline. With the 1337 p0w3r80m8 countered, he tries a different approach and sets up the SQL Slammer. Lifting him up into the backdrop, Angelo keeps going and lands on his feet behind him! It only takes a second, as Haxx0r turns and gets dragged down to the canvas for a Sicilian Necktie! The fans don’t like it one bit, as both kids are right in the middle of the ring. Haxx0r fights for everything he’s worth, knowing his title is at stake. A good minute and a half passes, with him refusing to give up. Realising he still has another match to go, he concedes defeat and taps out!

Guy springs to his feet triumphantly, amidst a hail of boos from the crowd. Teh Mad Haxx0r’s title reign has ended after five months, but the only thing concerning him now is the pain running through his neck. Angel clutches the belt tightly as he rolls out of the ring. The two kids lock eyes as Haxx0r pulls himself to his feet. Making a gun shape with one hand, Guy “shoots” the former champ with a smile on his face before leaving.

Guy Angelo def. Teh Mad Haxx0r to win the SJW PG13 title.

Overall Rating: 47%

Crowd Reaction: 26%

Match Quality: 68%

The SJW PG13 title has gained in image.

It takes a few moments for John Walters and The Honky Tonk Man to join the defeated Haxx0r in the ring, ahead of their first blood six man tag match. They console their partner, and praise his effort. The heavyweight champion eventually appears in the aisle, however he is all alone…

Joey: Well boys, I’m sure this is the sight you wanted to see…

He starts pacing towards the ring.

Joey: Little old me, alone without a friend in the world. It would give you, and that bitch Vanessa a lot of pleasure to see me lying bloodied in that ring. You all make me sick, what kind of person subjects kids to such a dangerous match? What kind of person sits and enjoys such a sick prospect?

Finally he reaches the ring, and slides in under the bottom rope.

Joey: These parents sitting in the front row, just look at them…

The parents in question are in fact The Mad Haxx0r’s parents, getting a first hand look at their son in action. Needless to say, their demeanour has changed a lot since the added stipulation. Joey’s singling them out didn’t help either.

Joey: They’re not smiling, are they? They think this is just as sick as I do. You should all take a page out of their book and boycott this crap!

Walters and Honky are starting to get impatient, as Joey is clearly stalling for time.

Joey: Don’t get your jumpsuit in a twist old man, I’m getting to it! The burning question, is “Did Sinclair find help in time?”. Well I heard a lot of rumours myself, even one that I’d managed to gain the services of Jimmy Rave. Sadly, the answer to that question is…yes, yes I did mange to find help. I bet it really screws up your plans of a three on one beating, doesn’t it? Morons and cretins, may I direct your attention to the entrance way…

He points, for the few stupid enough not to know where to look. After a few seconds, the curtain begins to ruffle, and out steps…

Butch and Luke, The Bushwhackers?!

The hapless duo bound down to the ring, slapping hands with bewildered fans. It has the same effect in the ring, as none of the three opponents can quite believe what is going on. Both Butch and Luke climb into the ring and begin shaking hands with Honky and Walters. All the while, Joey remains un phased by his partner’s friendliness with his enemies. Honky Tonk Man is the first to grab a mic, and address the situation.

HTM: This…this is it? After runnin’ your damn mouth for months, the best you could come up with is these two? Son, you ain’t got a chance in hell of beatin’ us with the Bushwhackers by your side.

Joey cracks a smile, stepping away from the ropes.

Joey: Bushwhackers? I think you’re mistaken old man. These aren’t the Bushwhackers, they’re The Sheepherders…

The split second of confusion is all Butch and Luke need to pounce on their opponents! Honky and Walters don’t know what hit them, leaving Haxx0r prone to a belt shot to the face as the match starts!

Overall Rating: 60%

Honky Tonk Man gained overness from this segment. Butch gained overness from this segment. Luke gained overness from this segment. John Walters gained overness from this segment. Teh Mad HaXX0r gained overness from this segment.

First Blood Six Man Tag Match

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair and The Sheepherders Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters, Honky Tonk Man, and Teh Mad Haxx0r

Joey’s plan has clearly worked, as the crowd is stunned by the vicious way Butch and Luke assault Walters and Honky. Haxx0r, having taken a belt shot to the face is lying flat on his back by the champion’s feet. Sinclair casually taunts the crowd, knowing full well he’s in no immediate danger. This comes back to bite him in the ass, as Walters manages to knock down Luke long enough to attack. Months of pent up aggression are releases as he dives across the ring and tackles Joey to the ground and begins unloading with right hands! He gets a fair few shots in before Luke is back to his feet, and breaks it up with an double axe handle to the back of his head. Sinclair is seeing starts for a moment or two as he tries to get back to his feet.

In one of the corners, Butch has Honky Tonk Man covering up against a barrage of rights and lefts. In another Luke is doing the same to Walters, until the former heavyweight champ turns the tables of him with a spinning belly to belly suplex! The Mad Haxx0r has only just started to move, trying to get to his feet and join in the match. Joey surprisingly bails, and starts to head up the aisle. The crowd boos as it looks as though he’s leaving the match already. However, he makes his return a few moments later, with a trashcan full of weapons and a smile on his face. He places it onto the apron, but gets it dropkicked into his face by an angry Haxx0r!

In the ring, Honky and Walters have turned the tables on their violent opposition and are in full control of the match. Despite being first blood rules, neither man seems to be in too much of a hurry to try and win. Haxx0r however, is more than happy to try and make Joey bleed on the outside. Rooting around in his can of weapons, he pulls out a baking tray and waits for Sinclair to get to his feet. He does, and BAM takes a shot square to the top of his head! It staggers him somewhat, but he doesn’t fall. So Haxx0r rears back and BAM hits him again! This time Joey falls, but that doesn’t stop Haxx0r unloading on him with baking tray shots.

A low blow in the ring causes Walters to double over, leaving Luke free to slide out of the ring. Mid baking tray swing, the weapon is pulled out of Haxx0r’s hand be the Sheepherder. He teases pasting the kid in the head, but in the end doesn’t…UNTIL HE TURNS AROUND, AND TAKES A SHOT TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! The fans goes absolutely nuts, as Haxx0r’s father is forcibly restrained from trying to get involved. Luke grins sadistically before helping Joey to his feet. The two then throw Haxx0r, and the weapons into the ring and. Not afraid of a little rule breaking himself, Honky plants Butch with a low blow and tosses him head first out of the ring!

The odds are a little more even now, as Walters gets back to his feet and jumps Luke looking for a little revenge. Sinclair pays no attention to that, focusing solely on Haxx0r. Removing a Singapore cane from the trashcan, he waits patiently for his prey to rise up. The cane twitches in his hand as he anticipates the strike. Slowly, Haxx0r staggers to his feet, not knowing what awaits behind him. He turns despite the fans pleading with him not to…

AND JOEY TAKES A GUITAR SHOT TO THE HEAD!

The fans go crazy as Honky Tonk Man raises the broken weapon above his head and verbally berates the heavyweight champion. Despite that, he’s still not bleeding and the match continues. Haxx0r takes the cane Joey had, and emulates him by waiting seemingly forever for him to get up. Walters and Honky know what’s coming, and make sure it goes off without a hitch. Butch and Luke desperately try to break free from their captor’s grip, but no matter how hard they fight it proves to be impossible. Joey is left alone with Haxx0r, who takes several steps backwards as he waits. Turning slowly, Sinclair sees it coming too late as Haxx0r takes a running start AND PASTES HIM RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES WITH THE CANE! Joey hits the canvas and rolls onto his stomach. It takes a few seconds for him to move, raising his head to show it’s now covered in blood. Despite the sickening visual of a kid bleeding badly, the fans cheer as the bell rings to end the match!

Butch and Luke finally break free, seconds too late to stop the match. Angrily they attack Honky and Walters, who broke their concentration for only a second to celebrate. Haxx0r’s cane is snatched from his hand by Luke, WHO SNAPS IT OVER WALTER’S SKULL! Butch grabs a chair from the trashcan, AND BLASTS HONKY TONK MAN WITH IT! It doesn’t take long for both men to start bleeding, as The Sheepherders get their hands bloody by punching and choking them in a fit of rage. Haxx0r by this time has frozen with fear, without anyone to protect him. They both spot this at the same time and slowly begin to stalk towards him. Each grabbing him by the head leaves bloodied prints on his face. The can see how scared he is of them, and it brings a smile to their faces. Instead of doing anything else, they simply leave the blood covered ring to a mixture of boos and stunned silence from the crowd.

John Walters, Honky Tonk Man, and Teh Mad Haxx0r def. Joey Sinclair and The Sheepherders

Overall Rating: 55%

Crowd Reaction: 46%

Match Quality: 65%

Show Overall Rating: 50%

Match of the Night: Six Man Tag Match

Worst Match of the Night: Deacon Night Vs. Capn' Bloodbeard

No More Angels was attended by 233 people!

We made $4660 from ticket sales.

It took three minutes for him to find me, two seconds to punch me in the face, and one second for me to hit the floor…

YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Trying to explain myself would have futile, even more so after getting kicked in the stomach while I was lying on the floor.

I SHOULD HAVE YOU ARRESTED!

I would have happily laid there and taken the beating all night, if the idea was actually mine to begin with. Each time he hit me, my mind flashed with Vinnie’s grinning face from behind his desk. After five or so more shots, his wife thankfully managed to pull him away.

If you think I’m gonna let my kid keep doin’ this shit after tonight, you’ve got another thing fucking coming!

Things wouldn’t have been too bad, if he’d only stopped his tirade there…

If any of you had any sense, you’d do the same thing!

What could the other parents do? If they didn’t agree with him, they’d come off looking like terrible parents. One by one, the domino effect rippled through the crowd as they showed their agreement with what he was saying. I could see Joey in the corner of the room, realising his adlibbed line about Haxx0r’s father was coming true before his eyes. After a few seconds more of spouting abuse at me, he left taking his new flock of sheep with him.

The door closed, and SJW as I knew it was effectively dead.

I lay on the floor for a good few minutes, trying to understand just what had happened. An idea forced on me had killed the one thing that I was enjoying in my life. Sophie and Vanessa didn’t say anything, how could they? They were just as stunned as I was. Finally I dragged myself to my feet, the lack of any serious pain was a good sign that I hadn’t broken my ribs again. For a few seconds, I aimlessly looked around until I spotted Joey still standing there

…what are you still doing here? Why didn’t your parents drag you off as well?

I should have guessed really, I’d always suspected it a bit.

My parents didn’t take me away, because I don’t have any.

…but how?

Look, not every family can be like the Brady Bunch. As far as mine is concerned, you’re looking at it. I haven’t had a family for three years now, or at least one that could give a shit about me. Just don’t bother pitying me, I’ve made it this far by myself so it’s not like I miss them at all.

Finally Sophie and Vanessa awoke from their dumbfounded states…

Adam…

There was that disappointed voice again.

Why?

Simple question really, but I just didn’t have a simple answer for it.

I…I thought it would be a good idea.

Every time I said that, I could imagine Vinnie laughing out loud. She didn’t say anything in reply, which was a bad sign. The two started to leave, motioning for Joey to come with them. Reluctantly he did, and once again I found myself alone…

…Confused…

…and angry…

For over a week images of Vinnie haunted my nightmares. By now he would have heard the news of what happened. But yet I hadn’t been paid a visit. With his guaranteed cash flow coming to a grinding halt, I had waited patiently for the summoning that just never came. Everything wrong with my life over the past year had directly or indirectly been influenced by him. The more I thought about it, the angrier I became. In the end it had consumed me wholly, and the only thing I thought about anymore was making him pay for what he did.

The more I thought about it, it became less of a desire and crept closer and closer to being a reality. I watched him for days, wasting time alone obsessing over his every move. The gun under my pillow dug harshly into the back of my head every night. It was screaming for Vinnie’s blood, and I was finding it harder and harder to resist. E-mails and phone calls had flooded my house, as Sophie tried desperately to get hold of me. People were buying tickets to a show that simply wasn’t going to happen. I felt terrible for dumping this responsibility on her yet again, but how could I face anyone in the state I was in?

The final call from her wasn’t pretty. She lambasted me for destroying the image of me that she had, for letting SJW die so easily, and for letting my friends down again. To make matters worse, the incident had cost her the job at the rec center after they were flooded with complaints from parents. Not only that, but I soon found myself the target, as they tried to squeeze me for everything I had. In the nine months we’d been running, SJW had managed to amass quite a bit or money. We’d turned the initial loan into nearly a million dollars. It was a lucky thing, as I was forced to hand over a quarter of that paying for the “damage” I had caused their reputation. Not only that, but they took the ring and sold it to get a little more money out of me.

That was the final straw. I had nothing left, no one around who cared for me, and one man to blame for it all.

One way or another Vinnie DeMarco was going to pay…

----------

The silenced gun dug into the bottom of my spine, begging to be free. The night sky hung heavy over my head, it knew tonight wasn’t going to end well for someone. If I had my way, that someone would be Vinnie, and I could finally be free again. The streets howled with an unfamiliar sound of silence. Not a soul in sight as far as the eye could see. Vinnie’s building sat in the distance, the light at the end of my tunnel. Images of bloodshed danced in my head, the star of my very own gangster movie. I was determined for this one to have a happy ending, as my destination grew ever closer.

The windows were covered in filth, but my gloved hand made short work of it. Inside I could see the only thing standing between me and my redemption. A dimly lit poker table housed Vinnie’s last line of defence, the only three people in this world who didn’t hate his guts with a passion. Their guns lay on the table, just another chip on the pile for them to up the ante. My breath hung heavy in the air as I walked towards the door way. The slightest of touches opened it, my presence would remain undetected for just a little while longer.

Darkness was my friend as I crept closer the poker table. The small light bulb above their heads struggled to illuminate them, but it was enough to make everything else around them seem darker than it was. The gun ached for it’s release, and now I was in no position to deny it’s request.

Three whispers screamed with death, all three men didn’t see it coming. The veil of darkness had served it’s purpose well, but now there was no reason to hide. Vinnie’s office door beckoned me like a siren calling out to Odysseus. My hand wavered over the door handle for a second, this was the point of no return. Clutching it tightly, I pushed forward into the final confrontation.

Ah Clyde, I…

His voice trailed off as he stared down the barrel of my gun.

What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!

It could have been so easy to pull the trigger then, but I needed closure.

You…you planned this all along didn’t you? Undermining me at every chance, you just hoped that I would crack under the pressure and hand over my half before disappearing. Well congratulations…I cracked…

His hands twitched, I knew about the button under his desk. Despite the blackness filling his line of sight, he still pushed it with a smile.

You can push that button all day Vinnie, no one’s coming to help you this time.

At first his smile held strong, as he tried to read if I was bluffing or not. But it slowly melted away as the realisation set in.

Now Adam, I…I…

Shut up! I don’t want to hear your excuses, all I want is the truth. Did you, or did you not try to steal SJW out from underneath me?

I…yes, I did.

Just like that, all the weight I’d been carrying was gone.

Please…I’ll give you everything back, just don’t kill me.

I didn’t say a word, just watched him intently. The agreement I’d signed was placed on the desk. I gave him a knowing stare, as he pulled out a copy of it that he’d made. Following that, all of the money he’d extorted from me was placed on top of it.

There, that’s everything…just take it and go.

Stepping forward, I scooped it all up without taking my eyes off him.

I’m not gonna kill you Vinnie, in fact I never was…

The fear turned to a glint of anger as I smiled before stepping back towards the door.

Oh, and Vinnie?

He looked at me, waiting for words that never game. One single bullet ripped through his forehead, killing him instantly. I squeezed off a few more shots, partly to make sure, and partly for the fun of it.

…I lied.

Blank eyes stared back at me as I backed out of the office a free man.

For the first time in months, I slept without a single worry. Where images of the four men I killed the night before should have been, stood an empty space. The guilt had taken a wrong turn and got lost somewhere in the ether. When I awoke around 11am, the local networks had already broken the news. I knew a lot of shady characters would have been pleased to hear news of Vinnie’s demise. According to them, the police assumed it was gang related due to how he was “viciously executed”. Hearing that brought a smile to my face, that would have disturbed anyone who saw it. I truly was free to start my life again. I could feel the filth I’d been drowning in wash away as I took a shower. The doorbell rang out of the blue, I showed no hesitation in opening it…

I’m detective Biggs, and this is detective Wedge, may we come in for a moment?

The flash of panic in my eye was barely recognisable as I ushered them into the living room.

What is this about?

The two sat down, and started flipping through a notepad, full of disorganised information.

I take it you heard about the four mob killings that took place last night?

Uhhh…yeah, but only what I saw on the news about half an hour ago.

Well this is just routine enquiry on our behalf. We’ve been lead to believe you had contact with the deceased?

Vinnie’s address book…

I guess you could call it that. Once when I placed a bet with him and the other when I lost and paid him the money I owed. After that, you could imagine I didn’t want anything else to do with him.

So you never saw him again after that second meeting?

No, as far as he was concerned my debt was cleared and I wasn’t worth bothering with anymore.

Well, that’s as we expected. Thank you for answering our questions.

Not a problem, I was glad to help.

They both rose, and nodded in appreciation. I heard them talking about a “Captain Wallace” as they left, but it was clear that my involvement with the investigation ended the second I closed the door. With one problem sorted, I grabbed my coat and set about trying to rectify another. Sophie’s final message still played in my head. She was right, I’d let them all down again, but this time I was going to make sure I made it up to them quicker.

As far as I was concerned, the world hadn’t seen the last of Soft Justice Wrestling…

----------

Despite being drunk at the time, I could still remember where the cab dropped Sophie off after our date. I stood around the door for a good few minutes before knocking, fully expecting to be rejected. The door opened with a click, and there she was…

Sophie, I…

…and there she goes again. But I was in a persistent mood. I stood there for a good ten minutes knocking on her door. By the time she opened it again, my knuckles were red raw.

What do you want?

Can I come in?

She thought about it for a second.

Why, so you can screw up my life again then just disappear for months at a time?

Please, we need to talk. I…have a proposition for you.

There’s nothing you could say that I would want right now.

The money in my pocket said otherwise. I didn’t really feel like keeping around the money Vinnie touched, and I knew Sophie could do with it after I was the reason she lost her job.

Please, just five minutes?

The door opened a little more as she walked away. I quickly followed, closing the door behind me.

So what, you’ve just come here to try and buy my friendship back?

No, it’s not like that. I felt like shit when I found out you’d lost your job. I know how much you loved working there. That’s just my way of saying that I’m sorry. I know it’s not gonna make up for what happened, but it’s a start right? Then there’s the other thing…you haven’t found yourself a new job yet, have you?

Not that it’s any of your business, but no I haven’t. I tried to get my old one back, but they refused to even talk to me.

Well how would you like to work for…I mean with me? I was thinking about something you said to me a while back. Hanging out with the kids was fun, but I want to do more with my life. My mistake may be a blessing in disguise. I’ve still got some money left over, and I was thinking about trying to start up SJW again. Only this time, make it legit and not some after school activity for kids.

Why would you want to do that?

I don’t know if I ever told you why I thought up the idea in the first place. But like everything in my life, it started with a bet. I had some stupid idea of using the kids to get back at the guy I thought was responsible. You know how many promotions went out of business in the last nine months. But for some reason, we were actually making money. If we could do that with just a bunch of kids, think what we could do with a proper group of people who actually knew how to wrestle…

Wait, what’s all this “we” stuff? I haven’t said yes…besides, you’ve let me down before. What’s to say you won’t do it again?

I’m free of everything that was clouding my head before. Please, I can’t do this without you.

She was giving it some serious thought. I didn’t dare say anything, in case I only made things worse.

I must be friggin’ crazy to say this, but fine…on one condition.

Name it.

Vanessa gets a job too. She’s too talented to be letting it go to waste in a strip club.

That’s it? You’ve got a deal.

Truth was, I was going to try and bring back Vanessa anyway. Sophie’s condition made it all the more simple a decision. We were back to square one…actually, it was more like square minus two. We had no building, no ring, and no roster.

But the main thing was, we were back.

Edited by Xero Gravity

Wow. Fucking, wow. That was awesome. That whole thing was awesome. I don't know what to say. I'm just glad that it didn't end like that (I knew it wouldn't but still) and I look foward to seeing how it continues from there. I can definetly see Joey returning along with some of the real wrestlers and turning this promotion into a real fed. No complaints on what I've read so far and with a new slate, it should definetly be easy to catch up on this.

SJW won't feel the same without the kids. I take it you failed your last game and wanted to start over? I don' think that Vinnie would die off that easily..

Having inside information I know that you would be wrong. This has been planned for at least 4 shows. Anyway, I haven't had a chance to read this yet, but I will edit feedbck into this space when I get time.

Okay, finally got the chance, and your execution of this was very well done. I'm not going to comment a lot on the show as I knew it was going to happen, and now any comment I may have made in terms of storyline would be obsolete. One thing I will say is that I marked for the Sheephearders even though I knew it was happening.

The after show stuff was very well done, and I liked how you worked it into the show with Sinclair's promo, and then the aftermath. Adam is broken down and looking for revenge, which he gets, but you know as well as I do, the Karma Police are always there to return it in kind, so we'll have to see if this ever comes back to haunt him. Also, the FFVII mentions in there were cool, and I loved the little stuff about guilt taking a wrong turn and getting lost in the ether.

Edited by The Enforcer