Soft Justice Wrestling

Xero Gravity

SJW Heavyweight Title Match

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair© Vs. The Honky Tonk Man

His title reign isn't over yet. Maybe he'll win via DQ when The Honky Tonk Man cracks him with the guitar. Please, get that one shot in on Sinclair.

Triple Threat Match For The SJW PG13 Title

Great Valiant Task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo

Despite the backing of Besmirched Tea, Guy Angelo won't be taking home the gold. Neither with GVTFO Ranger. It will be one of the two greatest wrestlers in SJW, (The other being The Ultimate Mark, get well soon, buddy!) Teh Mad Haxx0r. His reign can't end yet. Would mark for a Doink vs. Haxx0r match though.

BJ Whitmer Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters

Walters needs this win after an embarrasing loss to Sinclair last month.

Tag Team Match

Capn' Bloodbeard and Doink The Clown Vs. Deacon Night and Baxter Basics

Although I'd rather have Night and Basics win, Night's fear of clowns will get the best of him. Much to the dismay of Basics.

Loser Leaves Town Match

Al A. Kazam Vs. T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J

Saiyan will get a win in this one, to the adulations of his peers, and his fans. Awesome.

Tie Breaker Question - Who will take the fall in the Loser Leaves Town Match? T-Jizzle

Revenge after last month's embarassment.

Joey is quickly becoming one of my favourite characters. Can his catchphrase be FUCK YOU?

Great Valiant Task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo

I honestly can't see either of the other kids winning this one. GVTFR just hasn't got what it takes, and Angelo hasn't been pushed for long enough for a title reign in my opinion.

Just a guess. I don't have a clue about this one.

Tag Team Match

I'm gonna go for a shock win here. Besides, I mark for Night and Baxter. Especially Baxter.

Loser Leaves Town Match

Perhaps a bit too obvious. Or is that just a trick...

Tie Breaker Question - Who will take the fall in the Loser Leaves Town Match? Al A. Kazam

Equivoque his ass out of here!

Edited by Jack_Attack

Been catching up, really enjoyed the last show, I liked the addition of HTM pity you didn't have time to draw it out with Him as Joey's mentor leading to a turn after a while together but I suppose you only got one show a month. I also like the addition of Doink the Clown, I always liked that guy for some reason. Overall show writing has been pretty solid and this deserve it's place being pinned, keep up the good work.

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair© Vs. The Honky Tonk Man- I see him getting a length run as champ

Great Valiant task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo- Iv'e warmed to the guy and think TMH has been champ long enough

BJ Whitmer Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters- After two defeats he needs the win

Tag Team match

Capn' Bloodbeard and Doink The Clown Vs. Deacon Night and Baxter Basics- Doink and the captain are just so much better

Loser Leaves Town Match

Al A. Kazam Vs. T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J- My favourite guy in the match, no other reason

Tie Breaker Question - T-Jizzle

I cannot believe I missed the last two prediction contests. Since this has a prize, however....

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair© Vs. The Honky Tonk Man- I never wanted Joey to be champ anyway, I felt that he shouldn't have gone near the title for a while. Anyway, you really don't want HTM representing your company, so yeah...

Great Valiant task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo- I like all three, and you rarely listen to me about Guy Angelo. So I am going with Ranger.

BJ Whitmer Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters- Maybe after Walters loses one more match, he turns heel?

Tag Team match

Capn' Bloodbeard and Doink The Clown Vs. Deacon Night and Baxter Basics- Basics and Night got the win on the last show, soo...

Loser Leaves Town Match

Al A. Kazam Vs. T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J- I don't think you will have anyone leave town per say, but really I like SSJ and he's the only guy in this match that I give a crap about.

Tie Breaker Question - T-Jizzle

Edited by Jaze

Well, was way off last time but will have a go at it. And in reference to the diary said it once, and i'll say it again freakin awesome. Not read one that is better yet...but then again not been around long. Also love the addition of Doink the Clown...brilliant.

I would love to see HTM get DQ'ed by getting a bit of revenge via guitar.

Great Valiant task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo

Yea, can't see him losing...not sure why.

Although would enjoy Whitmer winning, Walters has had a slight losing stint...and no one to screw him in this match...well i can't think of anyone.

Tag Team match

Emo getting his ass handed to him by a clown...and two corny gimmicks beating a pure wrestler...my favourite match and gone for the faces.

Loser Leaves Town Match

Just a guess really out of him and Kazam.

Tie Breaker Question - Super Saiyan J

IPB Image

- Joey's push.

Great Valiant task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo

- Reign to add prestige.

- Was in main event, needs to get back there.

Tag Team match

- A legend wins.

Loser Leaves Town Match

- Guess

Tie Breaker Question - SSJ

-Eh, he's a jobber it's all cool though.

Edited by JonDude

Joey brought in The Honky Tonk Man as an insurance plan for keeping hold of the SJW Heavyweight title. It proved successful after Honky battered John Walters with a loaded fist mere minutes into the match giving Sinclair the cheap win. After the match however, Joey revelaed that it was all just a ruse as he shattered a guitar over Honky's head. His plan to use him to retain the title had worked, and he no longer needed him around. Honky Tonk Man refused to go away so quietly, demanding a chance to teach Sinclar a lesson in manners. Has Joey bitten off more than he can chew in the shape of the greatest Intercontinental champion of all time?

Because no one, in their right mind, would want Honky as their champ.

This match as been months in the making. Matches with each other, interference, and flat out hatred have caused all three kids to be closely involved with each other for quite some time. Now it comes down to one last chance. Commissioner Vanessa has demanded that their problems be settled once and for all. Whoever walks out with the PG13 title will no doubt hold a lasting victory over the other two.

Bcuz no 1 wil kik arse lyk he ders!

Despite being billed for just a one time appearance, BJ Whitmer returns this month to challenge the former SJW Heavyweight champion. Whether this is a good idea or not remains to be seen. After being screwed out of his rematch last month, Walters has been in a foul mood. While Whitmer may have had nothing to do with what went down, he will be in for the fight of his live nonetheless.

Whitmer will be coming back, I assure you.

Tag Team match

Bloodbeard couldn't beat the odds last month, ending up on the losing end of the handicap match. Afterwards both Deacon and Baxter tried to strip the pirate of his gimmick. Their plan was foiled thanks to the arrival of none other than Doink The Clown. Deacon fled in a hysterical fit of fear, leaving Basics to fall victim to the wrestling clown. Doink is back this month, teaming with Bloodbeard as he looks for revenge. But will Deacon be in Baxter's side, after showing he is deathly afraid of clowns?

Doink will kick ass!

Loser Leaves Town Match

Commissioner Vanessa thought long and hard before announcing this match. All three kids have been less than impressive over the last several months. In an attempt to get them motivated, she decided to make them wrestle what could be their last match in SJW. Whoever is pinned for the 1, 2, 3 in this match will be forced to leave Soft Justice Wrestling for good, while the remaining two get to continue wrestling.

He's just the cooler kid.

Tie Breaker Question - Who will take the fall in the Loser Leaves Town Match?

Al A. Kazzam

Oh, btw, awesome logo, best I've seen so far...

"The Chosen One" Joey Sinclair© Vs. The Honky Tonk Man - no way are you putting the belt on Honky. And I don't mean that in a 'buzz-generating surprise if you do' kind of way, I mean that in a 'retarded Russo swerve if you do' kind of way.

Great Valiant task Force Omen Ranger Vs. Teh Mad Haxx0r© Vs. "Not So Nice" Guy Angelo - Just a hunch. You seem to be giving Angelo a chance to step up and get a shot, a win here would be the perfect way to do it considering he's achieved basically nothing thus far.

BJ Whitmer Vs. "Hurricane" John Walters - You know why :shifty:

Tag Team match

Capn' Bloodbeard and Doink The Clown Vs. Deacon Night and Baxter Basics - You don't bring in Doink just to job him. Not in this promotion. NOT ON MY WATCH.

Loser Leaves Town Match

Al A. Kazam Vs. T-Jizzle Vs. Super Saiyan J - I hate DBZ but the guy is obviously sticking around.

Tiebreaker - I'll go with T-Jizzle, he's marginally less interesting than Kazam is.

Once again I was sucked into the lion's den.

But I wasn't looking into the eyes of the alpha male, but a cackling hyena trying to be more than what it truly was.

Do you want to run that by me again?

Oh it's simple really, the audience wants more...more sex, more violence, more profanity...and you are going to give it to them.

Yeah, that's what I thought you said. Now I have a question, do you happen to know if your brain and your mouth are actually connected? You see, I honestly think that the answer is no. Why else would you have just said you want children to do things like that? Any sane human being would realise that idea is fucked up.

You're in no position to argue Adam...

No, I think I am Vinnie.

The light clicking sound behind me obviously thinks otherwise.

You were saying?

I tried, so hard to refrain from saying anything...but I'd bottled this up for a long time...

You're sick, you know that? You sit here in this office, a fantasy world where you seem to think you actually count for something. You've got what, three people in the entire world who don't think you're a worthless piece of shit? Three people who would gladly die for you, because they know no better. When was the last time you left the confines this building Vinnie? Do you know why every lowlife in this city wants you dead? You've been trying to punch above your weight for too long, and one of these days someone is going to punch back and knock your ass out permanently. You want to threaten me into doing this? Fine, I'll do it...but mark my words, you'll be the one who regrets it in the end, not me...

My heart was racing at a mile a minute as I stared deep into his eyes. With a flick of his head, the goon behind me shuffled to one side.

Cute story Adam, really it was. Now if you don't mind, I'm a very busy man.

I hesitated, there had to be something else. Seconds passed like hours before I started to backtrack towards the door.

Oh...

There it was.

...and seeing as I liked your story so much, next month's payment has just tripled. Not only that, but I expect you to deliver it personally...

He flashed an insincere simled, the last thing I saw before I slammed his office door shut behind me.

- There is absolutely no way you're gonna put the HTM over here, unless it's by DQ or something. Still don't see it, and I'm definitely going with Joey to retain - possibly by cheating.

- Angelo's not ready, and as much as I'm enjoying GVTFOR, it's Haxx0r for teh win again.

- If he's gonna be back, BJ will be victorious, and set up a nice little fued. Although I'd go with Walters if this is BJ's Soft Justice swansong.

Tag Team match

- Deacon's scared of clowns, Baxter and Deacon to fued. Lovely.

Loser Leaves Town Match

- Best of a bad lot.

Tie Breaker Question - SSJ

- Worst of the worst, nuff said!

Edited by Aaron Maiden

Just read this through from the begining, one word: brilliant

He's only just got the title, plus he seems like the main focus of your diary (of the wrestlers that is)

From Adam's meeting with Joey, it looks like Haxx0r vs Joey next month, so I'm guessing he'll drop the title

Purely because he's the ex champ

Tag Team Match

Gotta go for the fan favourites, especially as Doink is likely to only make one apperance

Loser Leaves Town Match

Seems like you have nothing for any of these 3, but like T-Jizzle the most...

Tie Breaker Question - Who will take the fall in the Loser Leaves Town Match? Al A. Kazam

IPB Image

- He seems like the main wrestler you use, no way do I see Joey losing...

- I think your really paying more attention to Angelo over GVTFOR, and considering the fact that Haxxor seems to be fighting Joey next week (just a hunch) I will give the winn to

- I don't know what everyone said about this guy, but I dont see him losing...

Tag Team match

- Doin the Clown losing? I think not...

Loser Leaves Town Match

-Well SSJ I don't like at all, just not amusing to me. T Jizzle seems like he will get the win and Kazam... just no lol.

Tie Breaker Question - SSJ will take the fall.

Edited by Neil_1113

Surely HTM is only here to put Joey over then disappear...

- He will pwn H4XX0r by rolling off of him while Guy's on the turnbuckle (deja vu stackup from last month) and letting teh mad 1 take the world's greatest backyard finisher before pushing Angelo out of the ring and stealing the unjustified victory, to make Guy's title win down the line all the sweeter.

- John has unfinished bidness with the champion

Tag Team match

- Baxter is deserted by clownophobe Deacon and loses a 2 on 1 like the one he won last month

Loser Leaves Town Match

- Cena begins his comeback, and if he's starting to gel with Al, may as well keep them together.

Tie Breaker Question - Super Saiyan J

-He is rapidly on his way down the card... all the way off the bottom. He is the only one of the three that could cause a trademark infringement suit when the fed goes national. If he has any skillz at all, maybe he'll come back with a different gimmick, but now that he has been beaten after Saiyaning Up, his gimmick is worthless.

Edited by Besmirched Tea

Many sleepless nights had passed since my meeting with Vinnie. I was becoming a nervous wreck, hiding away from everyone in fear of revealing everything to them. Any time I did talk to someone, it was short and to the point. The longer I stayed around, the further up my throat the truth managed to crawl in a desperate attempt to escape. Tonight was the worst, hundreds of people surrounded me with nowhere to run. What else could I do but feign sickness and drop the responsibility onto Sophie's shoulders?

I'm such a coward...

IPB Image

Loser Leaves Town Match

For those who were unsure, the rules were made clear going into the match. The three kids made their seperate entrances, to very little fanfare at all. Even the initially popular Super Saiyan J was becoming more and more tedious with each showing. One by one they were introduced to the crowd, again with whimpering applause. The bell rang, and the match started by giving just as much apathy as they'd received.

They all knew what was on the line in the match, and weren't willing to make the first move while their spot was in jeopardy. A lot of shuffling around the ring got the crowd restless until Saiyan made a bold move and went straight for T-Jizzle! That prompted Kazam to join in, and the match finally started to move along...if you coild call it that. The wresting aspect was thrown out of the window, as the three degenerated into nothing more than a school yard fight. A lot of the early minutes of the match was spent rolling around the ring until Jizzle managed to push Kazam through the ropes and to the outside.

Now down to a one on one situation, some semblance of a wrestling match started to break through the school kid fighting. A few back and forth holds give Jizzle the opening to whip Saiyan across the ring, and catch his with a fairly sloppy looking powerslam. Sliding quickly into a cover 1, 2, No! Kazam returns with a shove to break up the count. He drills Jizzle with several weak right hands, before hitting a fairly average samoan drop. Back on his feet, Saiyan is a little reluctant to get involved as Kazam continues to beat down Jizzle near the ropes.

Eventually he does decide to get involved again, but sides with the hapless magician in dishing out a beating on the wigger. His help is less than appreciated however, as mid kick he's rolled up in a school boy by Kazam 1, 2, No! Saiyan kicks out, less than pleased at Kazam's decision and plants him with an angry clothesline! T-Jizzle pulls himself over to the ropes, choosing to watch for a moment or two as Saiyan hammers Kazam with a few more clotheslines. He looks set to finish the match, as he reaches for his torch. This proves to be a costly mistake as it takes too long to get free. Kazam, with renewed vigour gets to his feet and hooks him into a huge Equivoque! He goes for the cover, but T-Jizzle springs back into the match with a Fo Shizzle Mah Wizzle connecting square into Kazam's temple! Saiyan can thank his lucky stars as Jizzle covers Kazam for the 1, 2, 3!

As the bell rings, Al A. Kazam's tenure in SJW comes to an end. Super Saiyan J finds the strength to roll out of the ring as T-Jizzle celebrates to a non-existant applause. He too leaves, just as the defeated magician staggers back to his feet. The crowd does give him a sympathetic hand as he takes a stumbled bow before leaving the ring for the last time.

T-Jizzle def. Super Saiyan J and Al A. Kazam

Overall Rating: 38%

Crowd Reaction: 19%

Match Quality: 58%

Before their match, Baxter is forced to drag a screaming Deacon down to the ring.

Baxter: Deacon, DEACON! Listen to me dammit! Tonight is the most important night in our fight against those gimmicked freaks. You better put this stupid fear of clowns behind you, because I can't do this on my own. Stop crying, and grow a backbone before I kick you ass myself. Doink is nothing but a man in a suit. An old, washed up has been trying to hold onto the fleeting fame he had in the 90's. Don't let him get into your head any more than he has already. He is not the evil entity you think he is, but Matt Borne the man. He aches, and he bleeds just like you and me. Face paint and green hair does not make him better than us. Tonight, I vow to to the same thing I did last month and tear away the gimmick he so naively cherishes!

Overall Rating: 40%

Capn' Bloodbeard gained overness from this segment. Baxter Basics gained overness from this segment. Deacon Night gained overness from this segment.

Tag Team Match

Baxter has to focefully restrain Night in their corner as Bloodbeard and Doink make their way down to the ring. Both fan favourites interact with the crowd, getting them solidly behind their cause. One by one they step into the ring, and as the applause dies down all that is left is Deacon's shrill screaming. With no other option, Baxters slaps him into his senses and forces him onto the apron. This gives Bloodbeard the perfect opening to jump him from behind to start the match!

The beating he took last month is still fresh in his mind as he wails away on a defenseless Baxter. Not wanting to hog all the match to himself, after a minute or two he tags in Doink. The two take turns working on Basics as he begs Deacon to get into the ring and help him. In between shots, the only thing he can see is his partner shaking his head in fear. Doink stops, turning to night and simply smiling. That's enough to get him off the apron and running with fear. Baxter is dumbfounded as he watches his partner bail on him. Both Bloodbeard and Doink look at each other as their lone opponent backs off into the corner pleading with them to stop.

Naturally his words fall on deaf ears as he's dragged out of the corner and body slammed by Doink. A little tandem offense follows, with Bloodbead being whipped across the ring. He flies back into Doink's waiting arms, who lifts him up and flapjacks him down onto Baxter! Doink quickly helps him off before going for the cover 1, 2, No! Basics surprises everyone by kicking out. However he's only delaying the inevitable as Doink continues to work him over with the basic wrestling that he covets so much. To the delight of the crowd, the clown calls for the Whoopee Cushion and heads to the top rope. In an act of desperation, Baxter hurls himself at the ropes and crotches Doink on the turnbuckle!

Bloodbeard can only watch in the corner as Basics pulls himself up to Doink's level, and shows surprising strength to hit a huge superplex! It takes a few precious seconds to make the cover 1, 2, No! Doink has enough in him to kick out, and start crawling towards his partner. Baxter does the same, remembering too late that his partner had deserted him. Back on his feet he turns to see Bloodbeard charging towards him with a clothesline! He whips him across the ring towards Doink, but Baxter attempts a clothesline only to have it ducked! He turns back around and gets a face full of water from a flower on the clown's jacket! Temporarily blinded, Basics staggers into the middle of the ring where he's easy picking for a Tarred and Feathered to give the gimmicks the 1, 2, 3!

Capn' Bloodbeard and Doink The Clown def. Baxter Basics and Deacon Night

Overall Rating: 43%

Crowd Reaction: 31%

Match Quality: 56%

John Walters Vs. BJ Whitmer

Up next is the only match worthy of being a contender for match of the night. Both men make their entrances to a fair amount of applause from the crowd. One difference is just how little Walters seems to care about it at this point. After losing the belt, and being screwed out of his rematch, his mood has clearly changed dramatically. The bell starts the match, and both men lock up in the center of the ring. It only takes a few seconds to find out that Walter's mood has leaked into his ring work. He wrenches sharply on Whitmer's arm, and drives a few stiff forearms into the shoulder joint. The crowd doesn't know whether or not to boo, but John couldn't care less.

He continues the determined assault on Whitmer's arm, snapping him down onto the canvas with a huge arm drag. BJ tries to fight out, but Walters is too quick for him, and easily slides into a high armbar within a second or two of hitting the canvas. Dead set in the middle of the ring, there is little room for Whitmer to move as John continues to wrench on his arm looking for a tap out. His growing anger clouds his judgment, causing him to let up for just a second giving BJ the opening he needs. Sliding onto his back, he hooks him into a small package 1, 2, No! Walters kicks out with authority, and fires off a few angry Benoit like stomps to his head and shoulders!

Desperately needing a break, Whitmer rolls to the outside trying to distance himself from Walters. It works for only a few seconds as John acts like a shark smelling blood and follows him out. The arm is his continual target, with another few stiff shots to the shoulder and elbow. As BJ reaches the corner, John grabs his arm and threads it through the turnbuckles. The fans don't like his tactics at all, and for a second he seems to realise what he's doing is wrong. But a quick shake of the head snaps him out of it and he pulls hard on Whitmer's arm, wrapping it around the post! Clutching it in pain, BJ tries to distance himself again by rolling back into the ring. Walters again follows him, but this time isn't so lucky.

As he rises to his feet, BJ snaps off several desperation left hands. While not being as strong as his rights, enough of them in quick succession still do the job of stalling Walters. A one armed irish whip is enough to send the former champion across the ring, and returns into a high back body drop! Still protecting his injured arm, Whitmer tries to draw energy from the crowd as he drops Walters with a series of short left arm clotheslines. Despite his best efforts to regain the advantage, John finds himself firmly on the back foot against a weakened opponent. The anger once again causes him to lose focus, and fall prey to a quick boot to the stomach. Forgoing the pain in his arm, Whitmer desperatly tries to apply the Wrist Clutch Exploder. It's clear by the howl of pain as he executes the move, that it did just as much damage to him as well. Dragging himself over to Walters, he hooks a leg with his left arm 1, 2, No!

The entire crowd thought that was enough, but somehow John Walters barely managed to kick out before the three count. Whitmer hismelf is shocked by that not being enough. Determined to finish the match, BJ points to the corner. Walters finds himself whipped hard into the turnbuckles, and sat on top. The climb proves to be hard without the use of both arms, but Whitmer makes it eventually. The two balance precariously for a second or two, until BJ hooks him and hits a Super Wrist Clutch Exploder...but Walters twists it in midair and lands on top for the 1, 2, 3!

The fans are surprised at just how Walters managed to turn clear defeat into a winning predicament. Both men take their time getting to their feet, to a round of applause from the crowd. Being the professional that he is, BJ offers his hand to Walters. Looking down at it he contemplates whether or not to accept, but despite his actions in the match accepts it to a cheer from the crowd.

John Walters def. BJ Whitmer

Overall Rating: 59%

Crowd Reaction: 38%

Match Quality: 81%

Haxx0r's PG13 title reign has been going now for 5 months, and still looking strong. Both of his opponents tonight have face him and lost on at least one occasion. The fan's attention is split between Haxx0r and Ranger, leaving Angelo to face the sole brunt of the heat. To his credit, he plays it up fairly well during the entrances, jaw jacking with some of the fans in the front rows. Unlike the loser leaves town match, this doesn't suffer from any stalling after the opening bell, as all three get stuck in from the start.

Each having problems with the other, there is no ganging up in the opening stages of the match. It's a basic idea of hit anything that moves as they trade rights and lefts, with the occasional power slam thrown into the mix. This keeps going for at least a minute or two without showing any signs of slowing down until it nears the third minute. The frequency of the shots drops dramatically after that, giving an opening that just begs to be taken. In the end it falls to Angelo to snatch it, as he hits a quick double clothesline to take both of his opponents down.

Haxx0r becomes his main target after that, prefering to pin the champion instead of a challenger. Ranger take the opportunity to rest up for a second, and watch Guy plant the champion with a series of suplexes. His resting period is cut short, as Haxx0r falls prey to a surprisingly quick Sicilian Necktie attempt! Luckily GVTFO is on hand to boot Angelo in the face and break up the submission before a tap out is achieved. It also gives Ranger a chance to be the one in the driver's seat for a while, as he gets some much needed retribution on Angelo for ruining his title match last month.

The boot to the head did a little more damage than first expected, as Angelo seems incapable of fighting off Ranger's attack. With Haxx0r still feeling the Sicilian Necktie, he's unable to be there to stop Ranger attempting a Valiant Driver. Angelo's luck shines through, as Ranger staggers back a few steps after lifting him, getting closer to the ropes. Clutching them tightly, Guy is able to stop the move in it's tracks and free himself onto the apron. He doesn't waste a second dropping GVTFO throat first onto the top rope, before climbing up to the top. As Ranger hit's the floor, Angelo leaps off with a Concrete Shoes! His feet come down square on Ranger's chest...and he finds himself thrown head first over the top rope! A rejuvinated Haxx0r has no problem covering GVTFO Ranger for the 1, 2, 3!

Retrieving his title, Teh Mad Haxx0r lifts it high into the air after another successful defense. On the outside, Guy Angelo is livid after having the title won. He tries to get back into the ring, but the ref interjects forcing him back. This gives Haxx0r enough time to bail out and head up the aisle with a smile on his face.

Teh Mad Haxx0r def. GVTFO Ranger and Guy Angelo to retain the SJW PG13 title.

Overall Rating: 41%

Crowd Reaction: 25%

Match Quality: 57%

The SJW PG13 title has gained in image.

With one match left to go, Joey Sinclair makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand.

Joey: Let me guess, you're all expecting me to take this time to explain why I did what I did last month? Well you're in luck, because I am. However it's not gonna be because I think you deserve it, but because I just want to rub it in just a little bit more. You see two months ago after I won the belt, I decided I needed an insurance policy. After all, I'm just far too good to be a one month wonder. Don't get me wrong, I could have beaten John Walters without help. I just chose not too, that's all. With this belt, I mean something around here. Why the hell do you all think I didn't settle with the PG13 title? Just look at who's holding it, and you'll realise that it's nothing but a joke. That reject Haxx0r couldn't even lace up my boots, let alone compete with me in the ring! But if he thinks otherwise, he's more than happy to step up and get his ass knocked out!

He begins pacing back and forth, clearly straying from the path he intended to take.

Joey: But anyway, that piece of trash isn't even worth my time. I spent weeks looking for a "legend" to aid my cause, and wound up meeting The Honky Tonk Man in an even more pathetic promotion than this one. It saddened me to see what he had become, nothing more than a circus seal performing the same tired routine in hopes of being thrown one last fish. He was perfect for my plan, guilible and desperate. All I had to do was ply him with false promises of a return to glory, and his arrogant pride was quenched once more. You all saw the results last...

HTM: Son, you better shut your damn mouth right now!

Surprisingly, Honky Tonk got a cheer for interrupting Joey's speech.

HTM: Okay, so 'ya got me. Yeah I believed every damn word you said, like the old fool that I am. But when you cracked my own guitar over my head, let's just say I saw things a little clearer.

Joey: Only a little late, don't you think?

HTM: Crack all the jokes 'ya want kid, because I ain't laughin' at 'em. You see the sad thing is, everything you said was true. I have been actin' like a damn seal for years now, hopin' that just one last time ol' Honky Tonk Man would get his time in the sun. Thanks to you, I got it...

Joey starts laughing in the ring, much to the fan's displeasure.

Joey: Wait, you actually think you've got a chance of beating me?

HTM: You bet your ass I do! I may have taught you some of what I know, But I sure as hell didn't teach you all of it!

The fans are starting to get behind Honky Tonk now, as he gets more fired up with each passing second.

Joey: Listen old man, do yourself a favour...

HTM: Shut up! I'm sick an' tired of hearin' you run your mouth! A real champion fights with his actions, not his words. You think you can beat the greatest intercontinental champion of all time? Prove it son!

Honky Tonk Man picks up the pace towards the ring, and slides to start the match!

Overall Rating: 70%

Honky Tonk Man gained overness from this segment. Joey Sinclair gained overness from this segment. Honky Tonk Man's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Honky Tonk Man gained overness from this turn.

Joey has to drop the belt, giving Honky enough time to get in and start snapping off right hands. Working together through the last month works wonders as Sinclair sells the punches really well. Sadly it's lost on most of the crowd as they're too interested in Honky Tonk's side of the equation. usually it would be a problem, but thanks to the crowd being into this match more than nearly every other so far, it can be excused. Even the limitations placed on the match due to Honky Tonk Man's age aren't enough to keep this from being a well received match.

Joey plays the cowardly heel victim well as Honky keeps on plugging away, hitting rights and lefts with an occasional body slam to give him time to breath. An irish whip attempt is reversed, but Joey can't follow it up as he gets dropped with a running shoulder tackle! Sliding him onto his back, Honky hooks in a sleeper to slow the match down for a minute or so. Sinclair works several false tap outs, playing the crowd into thinking he'd lose. Slowly the two make it up to their feet, with Honky trying desperately to keep the hold locked in. The jump is a little mis timed, resulting in the following back body drop not being as smooth as it could have been. But that doesn't sto pJoey making a cover 1, 2, No! It's still too early for him to pick up the win.

Getting to his feet, Joey fires off a few vicious stomps to Honky Tonk's head before hitting a nasty kick to his ribs! The less than legal tactis only serve to get the fans behind the veteran even more that they already are. With each shot, the crowd gets louder and Honky Tonk Man starts feeding off it. A surge or adrenaline helps him make it to his feet and fight back with rights and lefts of his own! Joey struggles to keep up with his elder, and gets forced back into the corner. Honky climbs up and starts firing off rights in time with the fans 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Sinclair hits a desperate low blow to break the count! Honky Tonk falls to the canvas, as Joey shakes the attack off and starts stalking his challenger.

Slowly, very slowly, Honky Tonk man starts showing signs of getting to his feet. Sinclair shifts into position and goes for the Whole Damn Show...but Honky Tonk Man blocks it! Shoving him into the ropes, he's able to catch Joey with a kick to the gut. Hooking him into position, he starts gyrating to signal the Shake, Rattle, and Roll. Spinning through, it looks all but done until Joey manages to push him away...straight into the referee! Both men clash in the corner, as Joey goes straight to the outside and grabs HMT's guitar. He waits, savouring the moment before swinging and bringing the guitar down onto his head for the second month in a row!

Instead of covering, Sinclair smiles as a plan hatches in his head. Sliding the handle of the guitar into Honky Tonk's hand, he grabs the remains and scatters them on another part of the ring before lying down. Both Honky Tonk Man and the ref start to stir at the same time, unaware of what's going on. The ref takes one look at an "unconscious" champion, and calls for the bell!

Honky Tonk is beside himself as Joey magically recovers, and attacks him! The ref doesn't know what's going on as he returns with the title, to see Joey beating down his disqualified challenger. Grabbing the belt, Sinclair lines up HTM and pastes him in the face with the belt! The sound of cheering causes him to turn around as Teh Mad Haxx0r comes running to the ring! He gets a few shots in on Joey, before being hit with a low blow and taking the belt to his face too! Just as it looks like he's won, Sinclair's eye widen as John Walters appears on the aisle and makes his way down to the ring.

Joey Sinclair def. Honky Tonk Man by DQ to retain the SJW Heavyweight title

Overall Rating: 57%

Crowd Reaction: 51%

Match Quality: 64%

Honky Tonk Man lost 1 point of overness from this match.

Before Walters can get his hands on Joey, Vanessa appears on the aisle.

Vanessa: That's enough! I'm sick and tired of this! Joey, get your ass out of the ring now! If anyone else tries anything, I'll fire them on the spot!

Joey bails with the belt leaving Walters, Haxx0r, and Honky Tonk Man in the ring.

Vanessa: Don't go too far, because I'm not finished with you. Since day one you've been an arrogant little jerk, acting like you're above everyone else around here. Well I've got news for you little boy, you're not!

He takes offense to the little boy comment, and looks as though he's going to blow his top.

Vanessa: You've pissed off a lot of people, myself included. It's about time everyone you've wronged gets a chance at a little revenge. Next month at No More Angels we're gonna have a match. A six man tag match to be exact. In one corner it'll be John Walters, Teh Mad Haxx0r, and The Honky Tonk Man. In the other it'll be you Joey, and two partners of your choice. I'm leaving it up to you, as there's no way in hell you'll find two people stupid enough to tag with you. Oh, and if I'm right and you don't find two partners, next month's main event will be a 3 on 1 handicap match!

At that, his top has well and truly blown. Vanessa endures all the verbal abuse he hurls at her with a smile, before back tracking up the aisle. Sinclair hasn't finished, he he gives chase leaving the faces to celebrate the news in the ring.

Overall Rating: 71%

Vanessa gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Show Overall Rating: 54%

Match of the Night: BJ Whitmer Vs. John Walters

Worst Match of the Night: Loser Leaves Town Match

Generation Gap was attended by 210 people!

We made $4200 from ticket sales.

Hmm, i wonder how he is going to get throught that :D

And my predictions...if only i had gone with Al KAzam i would of been spot on. *Pats self on shoulder*

Yea again very enjoyable results and kept the interest for the next show, great.

Oh, is the Doink n Pirate team gonna stick cos that would be cool imo.

...and now for the results of the prediction contest:

Wormmaster - 3

fatal1tystr1kes - 4

Jack_Attack - 5

Gareth7 - 3

Jaze - 2

Furlong - 5

JonDude - 5

benkid - 4

TheEvilOverlordVersion1.0 - 2

Aaron Maiden - 4

Serj - 5

Neil_1113 - 4

Besmirched Tea - 4

...and that leaves 4 people tied for first place if I counted them up right. So here's what I'll do. First one of the four to PM me with a person that fits the criteria (under 50 overness, in the HV3 update) wins....GO! :shifty:

Edited by Xero Gravity