Toribash

Bushmeister

www.toribash.com

It's a free fighting game where you control the major muscles and joints of your character to make him punch, kick, grab an opponent etc. You can dismember the characters in pretty innovative ways, like ripping off their arms/legs/head, splitting them into two right down the middle etc. stuff. Most matches against human opponents simply turn into gory ballet once both start flying all over the place. Great fun and heartily recommended, even for slower computers.

Oh yes, and it has multiplayer too (Y)

Guest Koupa Troopa

I was going to post this then I forgot about it. Toribash is probably the most fun I've had with a fighting game since the Street Fighters in the arcade. Kneeing someone's head off then judo tossing their body is quite sexy.

Guest Koupa Troopa

Tutorial on jumping:

Let your body fall for three turns then extend the knees, feet and hips, contract the ass.

At least that's what I remember

If you click the hands they turn into grabby things and will hold onto the first thing they hit.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/boo-team/dismemberrr.rpl

This has to be one of the most gruesome things I've managed to do, now only if I could've knee'd his torso in half... But I babble. This shit could work in Mortal Kombat :D

Just download the file into the "replays"-directory and watch it through the in-game "Replays"-option.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/boo-team/dismemberrr.rpl

This has to be one of the most gruesome things I've managed to do, now only if I could've knee'd his torso in half... But I babble. This shit could work in Mortal Kombat :D

Just download the file into the "replays"-directory and watch it through the in-game "Replays"-option.