Super Nintendo, Gameboy Advance

Guest muddatrucker

Guest muddatrucker

So I'm looking to buy one of these each, obviously I'm looking on eBay but I wanted to know what you guys think is the going rate for each so I can work out with postage if the listings are good prices.

I'm less keen on the SP if its going to cost me more (regardless of whether its better or not). I do have a SNES lying around here somewhere but I can't find it.

I've got my PS2, a Sega Saturn and an N64 to take to Uni already, just wanna add to the collection without breaking the bank.

Guest muddatrucker

I'm holding off on PD at the minute since you need the expansion pak and they're a bit expensive for 3 games, I've ordered WCW vs NWO World Tour, Goldeneye, Mission Impossible and hopefully Zelda.

The SP is worth the extra money. It flips shut to cover the screen, and the backlight actually makes it usable (with the regular one, you have to try to find a perfect light source and hold it just so that you can see the screen without the light glaring back into your eyes)

Guest muddatrucker

I'd forgotten how fucking brilliant ISS98 was, I mean its like football games went downhill after that, the animation is superb. Scored a goal on my first shot too, then couldn't score again, which was nice.