Parkour

Regia

So has anybody of Parkour, or Free running?

For those of you that havn't then check out

www.wikipedia.org/Parkour

One of the top UK groups is the urban freeflow crew, and you can check their website Here!

And for you guys that have heard of it, what do you think?

Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you take part in it? Or do you laugh at those who do?

I'm sure a French film, 'District 13', was an action movie containing it, if that's maybe what you're thinking of?

I find Parkour amazing to watch. Some of the parts of it, and little 'moves' are breathtaking. I'd love to do it myself, but don't fancy starting on my own.

In 6th form we mucked around with a friend's video camera and filmed us "foot-skating," and then about 6 months later there were about a million parkour programmes on TV, that BBC advert was at it and there were all these videos and stuff online. So, since my friends aren't about on this forum, I'll take credit for starting the whole thing.

In 6th form we mucked around with a friend's video camera and filmed us "foot-skating," and then about 6 months later there were about a million parkour programmes on TV, that BBC advert was at it and there were all these videos and stuff online. So, since my friends aren't about on this forum, I'll take credit for starting the whole thing.

The French kids saw you doing it :P

My brother and his friends also used to do stuff like it years ago, running along walls and jumping and stuff.

It's very cool to watch if there's someone good doing it and I saw a clip from District 13 that looked sensational.

Even the BBC used to have an advert with a guy doing it.

Cool stuff.

The French kids saw you doing it :P

My brother and his friends also used to do stuff like it years ago, running along walls and jumping and stuff.

It's very cool to watch if there's someone good doing it and I saw a clip from District 13 that looked sensational.

Even the BBC used to have an advert with a guy doing it.

Cool stuff.

I'm slowly getting into it.

I have three friends who have been doing it for a while, two don't know what the fuck they're doing, but one has actually been going to a club every week since he was little, and he's really into it, and has convinced me to take it up. When I get round to it, however, is a different story.

There's like...5 grass tournaments, but yeah, each to their own. :P

And you live in Argentina don't you? If so, you should love tennis - you have Guillermo Coria, Gaston Gaudio, David Nalbandian, Mariano Puerta and Guillermo Canas (although the last two are doing drugs bans) even though, it's a tennis hotspot >_>

Edited by IAceI