Your 'second' team

MDK

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might go to the Leyton match tomorrow, it's very close, despite being in zone 3 which is my only problem (Oyster only lets me use it in zone 2 unless I take the bus). I'd like to see them face Millwall since I'll be able to go to a match where Leyton will likely win, but we'll see. I can get in for 12 quid thanks to being a conc. The Gillingham match on Tuesday will also be easy, especially if I want to bring some friends with me.

I might go to the Leyton match tomorrow, it's very close, despite being in zone 3 which is my only problem (Oyster only lets me use it in zone 2 unless I take the bus). I'd like to see them face Millwall since I'll be able to go to a match where Leyton will likely win, but we'll see. I can get in for 12 quid thanks to being a conc. The Gillingham match on Tuesday will also be easy, especially if I want to bring some friends with me.

We've already beaten Milwall this season. And I'm damn sure I'm not going to the away game, its bandit country, son.

If you are going from Drislington it would just be easier getting the train, unless you wanna take like two buses.

We've already beaten Milwall this season. And I'm damn sure I'm not going to the away game, its bandit country, son.

If you are going from Drislington it would just be easier getting the train, unless you wanna take like two buses.

Yeah, it would be easier taking the train south to Bank and then east to Leyton. It's just the matter of not being able to use my Oyster in zone 3.