FUCK TOOL.

Ash J. Williams

Nothing has happened to me personally, but I heard Avenged Sevenfold have just cancelled their UK tour for no good reason other than they want to write songs for their new album. Just smacks of unproffessionalism (if that's even a word) to me, like they want to rush as much shit out as possible while they're still trendy. I'd be well pissed off if I was a fan.

They've been touring for the past 15 months... and they've been to the UK at least once that I know of already for a tour... so maybe if you were interested in going, you're losing out because you didn't start listening to them UNTIL they were trendy.

They cancelled the tour so they can rest just as much as work on the new album. 15 months of touring (nonstop, I might add) is a lot more than most bands do these days.

Millencolin. They were supporting Flogging Molly last Halloween, and they were two of my favourite bands.

Millencolin sucks so much...I just wanted them to go away so I could preserve my happy memories of them. Of course the rest of the gig kicked ass. FM > all.

There was some awful support for Papa Roach over a year ago in The Garage (in Glasgow, very small venue) and they must have screwed up the sound system because people were leaving to get away from the noise. Luckily when Papa Roach came on everything was fixed, and turned into one of the best gigs of my life.

I've never really been to a gig I regretted going to.

Ozzfest 2002. Camden, New Jersey. I'm at this concession stand and end up talking to this guy named Mark for a few minutes about System Of A Down, who's on stage in an hour. Well, I leave and go back to my crap grass seats. Well, when System Of A Down came on later, they were just starting to play "Chop Suey". All of a sudden, I get pushed forward about five feet. I turned around to see what happened and the guy I met earlier, Mark, is getting the shit kicked out of him by a guy with no shirt on. Now, there's this girl screaming at the guy with no shirt on to stop so, I assume she is the girlfriend of the no shirt guy and Mark probably tried to hit on her. Well, they eventally get broken up by this guy with a blue shirt on. Mark is bleeding from his nose and mouth, and is leaning on some stranger. Well, the stranger doesn't obviously take kindly to strangers so, he shoves Mark right into blue shirt guy. The blue shirt guy turns around and Mark is trying to apologize but, to no avail. The blue shirt guy punches Mark and lays him out. He layed on the ground for a few more minutes, before emergency services came and took him to the health station.