The Office - Season Three

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really excited about it. I loved last years finale and am really interested to see what will happen. But unfortunately I figure Jim and Pam will just end up pretending the kiss didn't happen.

I hope in the new season we'll see more of Toby and Creed. Creed is amazing. I also want to see how Chip Esten and Ed Helms will fit in with the characters on the show.

Guest The Ringy Complex

I don't think I've laughed like this in a long, long time. I love this show. It's just awesome how Michael can go from being an overbearing asshole to making us feel bad about him in seconds. Everything about this show is pure awesome.

No complaints. Awesome television.

I don't think I've laughed like this in a long, long time. I love this show. It's just awesome how Michael can go from being an overbearing asshole to making us feel bad about him in seconds. Everything about this show is pure awesome.

Guest The Ringy Complex

Honestly, I was disappointed other than a couple of scenes. Mainly the Calculator in Jello and the Gay Kiss part. The Gaydar part was decent too. But I really don't like that Jim was moved away. He's easily my favorite character and removing the Jim/Pam aspect of the show could really hurt my interest.

Oh my God, the kiss between Oscar and Michael has probably been the best thing I've seen on television in a long, long time.

I knew as soon as I saw Ryan sitting at Jim's desk, at the very second, that Jim was gone. But I was pretty pleased when it was revealed Pam and Roy split.

I think what's going to happen this season somewhere down the line is Roy is going to fight hard for Pam (like he said in tonight's episode), Jim will get sick of Stamford, come back to Scranton for Pam, but just as he does that, Roy wins Pam back. I honestly think Pam and Roy should avoid a relationship at all costs until the series finale. It would really put the show out on an emotional high.

The Gaydar thing was brillant, but it made me sad with Pam at the end, with Jim not there. I think the Pam/Jim thing can get a tad corny at times, but I really missed it this episode. But it's going to be the best season yet, storyline wise, IMO.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Guest seattlebandfan9

Someone should probably tell me what went on in a little more detail. I can kinda get the bits of it, but yeah, more would help. I forogt to tape it, so for that comment, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone said anything more about it. I messed up.

Ok, here is what happened. You see what happened with Jim and Pam the night of the kiss, he says he's been waiting a long time for it and she says the same thing. He goes for another and she pushes him off. You see Ryan The Temp in Jim's desk and Jim transfered to Stanford. Oscar is forced to come out when Michael calls him "faggy" and Toby and Jan talk to him about how coming out should be a big moment. He has a meeting in the conference room where he tries to kiss Oscar, Oscar flips out and says hes ignorant, and tiny so Michael cries. They cuddle and Kevin laughs. Jim puts a guys calculator in jell-o and he flips out and kicks a trashcan. Thats basically it.

This Jim being transfered thing can't be permanent, can it? Call me crazy but I don't think a Jim/Pam relationship is what's best for the show. Like on Scrubs, the prospect of JD & Elliot being together was actually better than them actually being together. I think Jim & Pam are better as friends.