The Office - Season Three

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second episode was still really funny. Not as strong as last weeks, but I still think one of the better episodes. The Jim/Pam thing still intrigues me, I thought it would get dull with the whole Jim being gone thing but its going pretty smooth so far and its still intresting, especially with Toby getting a bit more depth now too because he's one of my favorite characters.

Another great performance by Creed. I wish they'd put him in more scenes. Almost everything he does on the show is gold.

Pam: Yes?

Creed: Just looking.

Pam: Go back to your desk.

Creed: In a minute.

Jim playing Call of Duty was pretty funny, but I hope he doesn't end up hooking up with Rashida Jones.

I loved how Toby tells Michael about the bird hitting the window, then a few scenes later Michaels says that Toby killed the bird. Anything with Toby and Michael is classic.

"Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not... that way. I hate... so much about the things that you choose to be."

That's going in my sig.

I loved how Toby tells Michael about the bird hitting the window, then a few scenes later Michaels says that Toby killed the bird. Anything with Toby and Michael is classic.

"Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not... that way. I hate... so much about the things that you choose to be."

That's going in my sig.

I missed bits and pieces of the episode but I loved Dwight initiating Ryan into sales. And it was great to see Jim and Pam talking again.

***SPOILERS!!***

from Wikipedia, who got it from NBC.com:

Branch Closing

When Jan tells Michael that the Scranton Branch will be shutting down, Michael strives to keep his staff's spirits up. Meanwhile, everyone privately begins to envision how their lives will change in the aftermath.

Edited by Big Tuna