The Official "Heroes" Topic

Mick

After a shitty episode last week, this episode was great. So much good stuff happened here. I hated Sylar in last weeks episode, but this one he was great from listening in on the heroes, cutting open radiation man's head open and stealing his power, and having that cool ending with him on the roof top playing around with his new powers. Like Beatnik and Biggz, I also had no clue Molly was the one saved by Parkman. Ando not wanting to die so he sets out to kill Sylar is cool. And the stuff with Hiro and his father was also good stuff.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they ever state that Sylar got DL's/Shapeshifting girl's powers before the bomb in the future episode? I always assumed that happened following.

DL murdering Linderman was definately unexpected, but I liked it. I've always liked DL as a character, it was Nikki/Jessica that has always annoyed me.

First of all, in the future DL is alive. At least Claire's dad thinks he is, as he is mentioned as the list of people in hiding. Nikki/Jessica thought he was dead, Bennett said he was alive.

Secondly, DL isn't dead as of this week either, as the previews for next week clearly show him alive and awake.

But how can he effectively be the bomb yet not die without using Claire's powers? I thought it was opposite, with him telling future Peter that Peter was the bomb and not him. I guess I'll have to go back and rewatch the episode.

Ted didn't die when he went nuclear. I assume Sylar won't either.

First of all, in the future DL is alive. At least Claire's dad thinks he is, as he is mentioned as the list of people in hiding. Nikki/Jessica thought he was dead, Bennett said he was alive.

Secondly, DL isn't dead as of this week either, as the previews for next week clearly show him alive and awake.

Yes, he did. So did Nikki/Jessica. However, and this seems to be the part you keep missing, Bennett named a bunch of people in hiding. Molly was one, DL was another. Thus, as far as Bennett was concerned, DL was alive. I would believe Bennett since he was the one who put him in hiding.

My guess is DL won't be dead he will probably be accidently touching the now deceased linderman and be healed from him... thats not a spoiler purely a guess.

and there is still an episode for sylar to gain claires power which should be a brilliant episode is it still going to be 2 hours?

It could still be very possible that DL is dead, regardless if he is in hiding or not (regarding the future); bear in mind that Sylar shifted into Nathan, he could possibly become other people and infiltrate what's Primatech and kill him. It woldn't be too hard.

:o Nathan! :o

I would've rathered he let New York get blown up. He was my favorite character on the show and it just sucks a giant amount of ass that he was the one that had to go. Honestly, without him it might feel like the show will be missing something.

Chapter two seems ok with the Hiro-in-1690s Japan(might have date wrong), but nothing extremely special. Hopefully next year we have an equally as good season.

Though, now that this part of the years over we can get excited for the next. Dexter in September mo'fuckas. :D

I don't want to say that I was dissapointed with the finale, BUT I felt it wasn't as good as last week's episode. It was still very good, but I was expecting a super battle between Sylar and Peter.