Veronica Mars Is Totally BIH!

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the CW the only network not affected by The State Of The Union Adress then?

And wow the ratings are going to be shit competing with that.

I don't think the ratings for a CW show would be impacted much, even by a popular president. With it being Bush speaking, maybe Veronica Mars will win the timeslot. :shifty:

:D

I love Beaty.

3x06 - Hi, Infidelity - 7/10

Stupid bitch lies about the rapes and gets expelled. And Wallace gets called into the Deans office right after which we will find out in a few minutes that he can now drop the course even after the add/drop period has ended. And Veronica is now "caught" plagiarizing the A paper she got because apparently someone didn't like her being a teachers pet. Logan doing that whole "do you even know me?" deal and putting the test in a different order is really cliche and didn't we already see that happen on this show? I know I've seen it done recently. I like Piz, he's a good new character. And nice to see them talk about Horshack even if they don't actually show him (which sucks, as he'd be a good character to have once in a while), but him getting tormented by him in the prison study and now getting caught doing two tests, one of him and one for himself, is just sad. So Rory Finch turns out to be Veronica's professor and it obviously wasn't him who posted the paper and it still is the TA and we find out later that he was just "helping" Veronica by showing her what he is like. What a fag. Keith choosing not to go up with Harmony seemed like a good idea at first and then he gets hit by a car in an intersection and is fine and rushes back to the hotel and sleeps with her. Wallace taking a break from basketball to focus all of his attention on mechanical engineering is good. And Logan claims it isn't Mercer who raped those women due to him being with him doing something he cannot say they did. Pretty good episode.

Only four more to go until I am caught up completely, but then again, I said that last week with me being only four more to go to being caught up for the return, but that didn't happen. >_>

I liked the latest episode a lot. I don't mind the transformation for Logan. He's just in love, and many of us have similarly changed when we were finally with someone we truly cared about. It happens and it's realistic. However I have no doubt the fact that he slept with the whore from the beach will come back to haunt him and Veronica in the future.

I loved the whole deal with Mac, as I did with the monkey storyline. It was very much a message show, but not in such a way as it felt like they were beating the message into your head. Well played.

As for who killed O'Dell, it's the ex husband of O'Dell's wife played already this year by Richard Grieco. Mark my words.

Overall Grade B

3x07 - Of Vice And Men - 6/10

This was a little boring. Nothing really good happened outside of the last few minutes. I liked Piz staring at Veronica on the bed, though. The end with Veronica taking the food back but leaving her drink was really stupid on her part. Who does that? If you are going to take something back you don't leave some of it behind and expect it to be untouched. Then she gets drugged, as expected, but she hits her alarm and Logan is there to save her but she gets some of her hair cut off. And it cannot be Mercer as he was still locked up. The main storyline of this girls boyfriend not being around to pick her up was boring as hell. Even bringing the Fitzpatricks back into the scene did nothing for me. I liked Vinnie catching Harmony and Keith, however, and he ends up breaking it off. And in the end, Logan and Keith are there for Veronica even when she didn't want them around all episode long.

Still, what happened to Mac? Did she quit the show or something? And no Weevil or Wallace is stupid as well.

Guest Rabid Wolveringo

Best VM of the season for me. I really liked that mystery this week and the ending was absolutely delicious and bittersweet in an awesome way.

However, next week's promo gives something weird:

Veronica pregnant? WHAT THE FUCK

Silly Ringo. You should know by now that all CW promos are 100% foilers.

Okay episode. The "Maybe Tom Waits" music during one of the scenes was the best part. It's not as funny as episodes from previous seasons now, but Veronica and Keith at the start were good. Every episode they do in season 3 seems to make saying goodbye to it a lot easier though.