Lord of the Rings PC game

Marsh

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/battle...rd+of+the+rings

Looks awesome. Due out fall 2004.

It's the brilliant Lord of the Ring characters and likeness, using the brilliant Command and Conquer engine.

Up to 500 units on screen at a time.

:thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

I can't wait for it to come out - I just hope my PC can handle it.

Wow wow wow wow wow wow.

It's like super awesome.

Well it looks like they finaly pull a good game out of the movie licens, it´s about time if you ask me.

My Problem with thees games if that they grow stale very fast becaus you have to rebuild your base over and over again (as great as warcraft 3 might look and be, i never finished all campains becaus it just is borin me to dead personaly after a while, well that just personaly i know a lot people like doing that stuff)

Well it looks like they finaly pull a good game out of the movie licens, it´s about time if you ask me.

My Problem with thees games if that they grow stale very fast becaus you have to rebuild your base over and over again (as great as warcraft 3 might look and be, i never finished all campains becaus it just is borin me to dead personaly after a while, well that just personaly i know a lot people like doing that stuff)

I think this is featuring more on the battles, than the base building and such itself, though, from what I've seen and read, that still comes into it.

Anyway, I have the EA site for this, and the other Lord Of The Rings game coming out (called Lord Of The Rings: The Third Age, which is a RPG game) bookmarked. Both games (this one in particular) seem great.