Star Wars : KOTOR

TheCrippler

Those twi'leks did though... I kept fishing for hanky panky options but there was that one in the pazaak den that I am pretty sure they are eluding to somthing when you play "pazaak". Either way, I thought making those guys jump to their deaths wouldn't give me darkside points, it's the only ones that I have so far. :(

Those twi'leks did though... I kept fishing for hanky panky options but there was that one in the pazaak den that I am pretty sure they are eluding to somthing when you play "pazaak".

Are you talking about the one you gotta talk to to get i contact with that crime lord(A hutt, I think)? She hits on you even if your character is female :pervert: .

And while I'm thinking about it, the forced romance angle in KOTOR 1 between you and Bastilla pissed me off. I thought she was annoying and bitchy, I treated her as poorly as possible throught the game, then at the end she's still all like "Do you love me?" They shoulda let you choose between her, or that cute twi'lek chick in the game.

I am not sure... she's on the right in the booth beside the guy that the Exchange people want to come out. All she does is hit on you and such. Also in that same place, I am ashamed to say that I thought the female protocol droid's voice was sexy. :pervert:

And I agree on the first game's twi'lek choice... although I always thought she was jailbait age.

Those twi'leks did though... I kept fishing for hanky panky options but there was that one in the pazaak den that I am pretty sure they are eluding to somthing when you play "pazaak".

Are you talking about the one you gotta talk to to get i contact with that crime lord(A hutt, I think)? She hits on you even if your character is female :pervert: .

And while I'm thinking about it, the forced romance angle in KOTOR 1 between you and Bastilla pissed me off. I thought she was annoying and bitchy, I treated her as poorly as possible throught the game, then at the end she's still all like "Do you love me?" They shoulda let you choose between her, or that cute twi'lek chick in the game.

I am not sure... she's on the right in the booth beside the guy that the Exchange people want to come out. All she does is hit on you and such. Also in that same place, I am ashamed to say that I thought the female protocol droid's voice was sexy. :pervert:

And I agree on the first game's twi'lek choice... although I always thought she was jailbait age.

Because I paid to much attention to stuff regarding this game, Mission is suppose to be 14.