Star Wars : KOTOR

TheCrippler

I used to have this game on my old Xbox, ages ago. It was a beast of a game, and i frickin' loved it. I only played through it once though and I basically stuck to being a good guy. What I'm wondering is if I play through again but as a bad guy, how different is the game? Like, does much stuff change, do I get better abilities etc? I assume it has a different ending?

Oh yeah, same question for KOTOR II aswell.

I used to have this game on my old Xbox, ages ago. It was a beast of a game, and i frickin' loved it. I only played through it once though and I basically stuck to being a good guy. What I'm wondering is if I play through again but as a bad guy, how different is the game? Like, does much stuff change, do I get better abilities etc? I assume it has a different ending?

Oh yeah, same question for KOTOR II aswell.

Basically you're just meaner to everyone, and you kill a hell of a lot more people. You can be banned from Manaan at one point, you can slaughter all the Sand People on Tatooine, you can rule the Sith Academy on Korriban, you leave Zaalbar's brother in charge on Kaashyk and you rule the galaxy with Bastilla.

The moves also kick way more ass.

But I always feel bad about being evil and redeem myself as the game goes on, and ultimately turn into the good guy by the end. I'm just too nice of a guy. :(

Oh yeah, I'm usually lightside and judge things as I actually would in real life. But I still use lots of dark side moves and like killing the guys who are more evil than me. I'm like a Jedilante. (¬_¬)

I can only think of a few times where it was just like "no, this is TOO evil, I'll just take the lightside points or not do the darkside thing." Except in one of those times I just went with the dark side option that didn't kill the character I'd taken a liking to but just screwed him over instead.

In conclusion, I'm an evil bastard.

I never finished the second, which was dumb, and only played the first once and was total Dark Side Sith. I actually have no idea how the game ends if you don't do a massive heel turn. I think I have now decided that I should try it that way.

Guest Titocoolace

I tried to play with two different files and make one light and one dark, but I just kept giving in to my dark urges regardless of which it was.

Throughout the game, I just kept rememebering Rocco in Boondock Saints, "We could kill everyone."

Edited by Titocoolace

Jesus. I guess I'm the only one who plays through as lightside.

"No. Quicker, easier. More seductive."

Nope. The majority of my playthroughs have been Lightside. I prefer the Light path to the Dark one, personally. Maybe I'm just not cruel enough.

sissys :thumbsdown:

common guys, just do it, give in, it willl feel good.... goooooooood

:pervert:

I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!!

The only person I ever felt bad for while playing darkside is

Minor Spoilers:

The woman on tatooine who's husband died, and needs money

No idea why, but I just can't bring myself to get Dark Side points on that action.

I usually play it as i would in that situation which usually leads to Lightside but Darkside can be a lot of fun. It seems no matter what you do on 2 though Keria is unhappy with you.

Although the big turn scene on number one is very tempting.