Ghost Hunters

Vendetta

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I'll be watching, and then switching it to Comedy Central for some South Park! Bryan makes me laugh a lot too. Is he back this season, or did he decide not to stick around?

Really good episode I really wished they would have gotten some video footage of the woman though. I'm glad the show is back. I think though the best episode so far out of all the seasons would be the lighthouse one with the spirit running above them and the one where they saw the spirit of the man behind the locker.

It was a really good episode. They seriously need smaller cameras on their shirts or something because the main camera is always behind them, and when they turned the corner to see the women, maybe the camera on their shirt or something would have caught it.

My favorite episode is still the battleship one.

I still think the lighthouse one is the best, but this was decent. It could have been really good had they caught the woman on camera, but it kind of took away from it knowing that they possibly could have had that but didn't. Oh well, this show always seems to be shoot or miss with me anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot all about it starting up again and haven't seen any of the new episodes yet. But I will be checking it out on Halloween. It'll be interesting to see if Punk takes it seriously or not.

Just out of curiosity, do you think any of it is staged? The episode during the first season where the sound man got knocked over at the armory and the one with the medium reading Jason and the thermo cam going nuts seemed pretty legit to me, but there were a couple of episodes that had me yelling `fake!'

I think its all legit . In one case I believe on the Queen mary they caught footage of the cover on the bed moving (If I remember correctly) and after several views they figured out it was wither another guest staying on the boat or an employee who did it.

Out of all the ghost watching shows I've seen I believe Ghosthunters to be the most reliable . I hate how scifi adds spooky music and sound effects to make it more dramatic because it makes it hard to hear whats going on especially when they play evps.

on the topic of evps the past 2 episodes they've gotten some good evps. One in the birdcage in tombstone (old style music playing) and then Wednesdays episode with the little girls voice.

I like how they try to debunk the stuff. instead of just saying oh look a ghost they take the time to explain it and debunk it.

The live episode should be awesome especially since they are going back to the Shining hotel. I hope they focus a lot on the bed room Jason slept in last time. Where the closet door opened and closed and the glass on the table cracked.

I wish they'd would go investigate the Amityville house , that would be an awesome episode.

The chair sliding across the floor in the lighthouse is still my favorite moment on the show.

That recent EVP that sounded like a little girl saying "Who's Jason" was awesome.

I'm a little depressed they didn't catch anything at the Moundsville Prison in West Virginia. A good friend of mine grew up about a mile from there, and said they saw some weird shit going on around there when he was a kid.

The CM Punk thing should be pretty cool, as he seems like the kind of guy who would be into that kinda stuff.

I keep threatening to contact them and have them come check out my parents basement, but my wife tells me not too.

The chair sliding across the floor in the lighthouse is still my favorite moment on the show.

That recent EVP that sounded like a little girl saying "Who's Jason" was awesome.

I'm a little depressed they didn't catch anything at the Moundsville Prison in West Virginia. A good friend of mine grew up about a mile from there, and said they saw some weird shit going on around there when he was a kid.

The CM Punk thing should be pretty cool, as he seems like the kind of guy who would be into that kinda stuff.

I keep threatening to contact them and have them come check out my parents basement, but my wife tells me not too.

I saw that epsidoe , it was ok but reminded me way too much of Fear that used to come on MTV. I loved Busey in it though seemed like he was trying to find any excuse to touch or get close to the girls

I saw that epsidoe , it was ok but reminded me way too much of Fear that used to come on MTV. I loved Busey in it though seemed like he was trying to find any excuse to touch or get close to the girls

Edited by GhostMachine