TNA From A Different “Angle”

Evansfan1

Feedback

OK so we start with a huge tag team match between LAX and Team 3D. The 3 on 2 advantage was just too much for 3D and LAX destroyed them. No way this is over yet.

More build up for the mystery partner? who is it?

I'm not the biggest fan of Hoyt but I like what you're doing with him, I do like the Hoyt/Diamond stuff.

Cornette seems to be coming across quite well at the moment. The end match up with AMW and cool, im looking to see where you go with that at the PPV.

As for the main event, that was great. Good choice of mystery man although ALTHOUGH if you had chosen Chavo Classic, I would have saluted you forever. At least it's not Rick Steiner.

Overall a very cool show and a show that seems to be going from strength to strength. I am expecting big things of the PPV. :)

I really like Vampiro coming into play. He works well on many different levels. He's got the legit storyline with Sting, and casual TNA fans are more likely to know who he is AND be familiar with his work. He's the type of wrestler that can translate well for TNA. Good choice there, very good choice.

Hopefully you'll use him in as flexible of a mannar as he can be in real life.

I mark for Vampiro, so good move there & I agree with HTTK completly as he definitely suits the TNA mold. But I can see him leaving after his feud with Sting, so don't do that please.

Anyways, looks like you know where your going with all your feuds, can't wait for Final Resolution.

IPB Image

Lethal Lockdown

Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, Christian Cage, Scott Steiner, and Vampiro) vs. Team Sting (Sting, Kurt Angle, Rhino, and Samoa Joe)

IPB Image

NWA World Tag Team Title Match

Latin American eXchange (Hernandez and Homicide) w/ Konnan © vs. Team 3D (Brother Devon and Brother Ray)

IPB Image

TNA X Division Title Match

Petey Williams © vs. Austin Starr

IPB Image

Match for Pride, Respect and Contendership

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

IPB Image

House of Fun

Abyss w/James Mitchell vs. Raven

IPB Image

Number One Contender Match

The James Gang vs. America’s Most Wanted w/Gail Kim vs. Black EnterTainment (Elix Skipper and Ron Killings) w/Monty Brown

IPB Image

Six Man X Division Tag Team Match

Paparazzi Productions (Kevin Nash, Alex Shelley and Johnny Devine) vs. Team Jackass (Chris Sabin, Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt)

IPB Image

Grudge Match

Bobby Roode w/Joel Gertner vs. Eric Young

IPB Image

Special Challenge Match

Lance Hoyt vs. Simon Diamond

IPB Image

Special Pre-Show Match

Shazarian w/Mystery Manager vs. The Naturals

IPB Image

Prediction Friendly Card:

Lethal Lockdown

Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, Christian Cage, Scott Steiner, and Vampiro) vs. Team Sting (Sting, Kurt Angle, Rhino, and Samoa Joe)

Latin American eXchange (Hernandez and Homicide) w/ Konnan © vs. Team 3D (Brother Devon and Brother Ray)

House of Fun

The James Gang vs. America’s Most Wanted w/Gail Kim vs. Black EnterTainment (Elix Skipper and Ron Killings) w/Monty Brown[

Paparazzi Productions (Kevin Nash, Alex Shelley and Johnny Devine) vs. Team Jackass (Chris Sabin, Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt)

Grudge Match

Special Challenge Match

Special Pre-Show Match

Bonus Question Number 1: Who will be the last man/men standing in the Lethal Lockdown?

Bonus Question Number 2: Who will be the first eliminated in the Lethal Lockdown?

Bonus Question Number 3: What team will be pinned in the Number One Contender Match?

Bonus Question Number 4: Who will be the mystery manager for Shazarian?

Bonus Question Number 5: What will be the first actual match of the Pay-Per-View?

Lethal Lockdown

This has to happen, there is no other way to do this. The faces have to look strong here, otherwise you've killed it before anything has gotten started.

LAX is the first real HEEL team I've seen in a long while. The Duds can lose ten times in a row and not look weak. This LAX team has the potential to be great. Beating the Duds here is a great start.

He'll take everything further. Matches, storylines, the title itself. A very good charcter that has talent. Give him a go.

Styles might literally be one of the 'faces' of TNA, but Daniels is more versatile and more talented.

House of Fun

Abyss needs a strong program to push him up and onwards. Raven doesn't. If Abyss wins this, then what ? If Raven wins, the door is wide open.

The James Gang vs. America’s Most Wanted w/Gail Kim vs. Black EnterTainment (Elix Skipper and Ron Killings) w/Monty Brown

Wow, a possible feud with them and LAX over the tag titles. Dear God, if you don't do this I'll quit reading this thing. Seriously.

This one is pretty obvious really. There is no way PP loses until the final blow off of Nash and the X-Division. This isn't it.

Grudge Match

The push is with this man. Young is a good 'Foley' kind of character, but Roode is the one that goes up the card.

Special Challenge Match

What is gained by Diamond winning this ? Hoyt is the an embodiment of what TNA has brought to the limelight. WRESTLERS.

Special Pre-Show Match

Simply can't lose unless debuting Manager turns on Shazarian. That won't happen in a pre-show match.

Bonus Question Number 1: Who will be the last man/men standing in the Lethal Lockdown? Angle - that really need explination ?

Bonus Question Number 2: Who will be the first eliminated in the Lethal Lockdown? Rhino - again, really an explination needed ?

Bonus Question Number 3: What team will be pinned in the Number One Contender Match? AMW - The James Gang works better with The Duds, BET, and LAX.

Bonus Question Number 4: Who will be the mystery manager for Shazarian? Yes

Bonus Question Number 5: What will be the first actual match of the Pay-Per-View? Roode v Young

Lethal Lockdown

Vampiro got the one up earlier, so its time for the faces to come back. If Team Jarrett win again, then it ruins the Angle Joe build up.

Personally, like HTTK, LAX are like one of the most flourishing new tag teams around. If you quickly give Team 3D the belts, then its like liking totally hindering any new tag teams progressing cos it would seem as if you value the old guys more still.

He's on a role. Plus, maybe its time to move Petey up the card.

While both guys are equally popular, i think if you're following TNA style, then AJ will probably get the win as he's the guy with more cred than Daniels in TNA.

House of Fun

Don't get me wrong, I like Raven but you need to bury him and get him onto something else. Abyss can use the win to move him upwards.

I would like AMW to win purely cos of Gail...nuff said lol.

I think size will play a major part in this and Nash the PP will win this one.

Grudge Match

Roode because EY is just comedy and Roode has a serious future

Special Challenge Match

Can't see Dimond being used much in the future while Hoyt still has something to prove

Special Pre-Show Match

As with what HTTK said, new debut worker with Shazarian means that Shazarian will win

Bonus Question Number 1: Who will be the last man/men standing in the Lethal Lockdown? Angle or Joe if you wanna push these guys further

Bonus Question Number 2: Who will be the first eliminated in the Lethal Lockdown? Sadly I think Rhino looks the weakest while I wouldnt cry about it being Vampiro or Steiner eithier

Bonus Question Number 3: What team will be pinned in the Number One Contender Match? James Gang, just because they annoy me honestly lol.

Bonus Question Number 4: Who will be the mystery manager for Shazarian? Shane Douglas? lol

Bonus Question Number 5: What will be the first actual match of the Pay-Per-View? Roode vs EY

Lethal Lockdown

I'm going with Sting's team to win as I can see the next challenger taking the belt. Although the idea of a Joe turn has crossed my mind.

Team 3D need to become the greatest Tag Team of All-Time and this will do it.

Maybe next time for Austin. Petey is holding on to this for a while.

This is a tough call but I'm going for the Fallen Angel.

House of Fun

Abyss is HUGE. nuff said.

The James Gang vs. America’s Most Wanted w/Gail Kim vs. Black EnterTainment (Elix Skipper and Ron Killings) w/Monty Brown[

BET are a sweet tag team, that's why they should win.

Alex Shelley is my hero, therefore he wins.

Grudge Match

Why not?

Special Challenge Match

I'm going with the vet.

Special Pre-Show Match

Experience will see them through.

Bonus Question Number 1: Who will be the last man/men standing in the Lethal Lockdown? Joe and Sting - And then the heel turn will happen

Bonus Question Number 2: Who will be the first eliminated in the Lethal Lockdown? Vampiro - Seems like a weak link

Bonus Question Number 3: What team will be pinned in the Number One Contender Match? Chris Harris

Bonus Question Number 4: Who will be the mystery manager for Shazarian? Bobby Heenan

Bonus Question Number 5: What will be the first actual match of the Pay-Per-View? Roode - Young

Lethal Lockdown

House of Fun

Grudge Match

Special Challenge Match

Special Pre-Show Match

Bonus Question Number 1: Who will be the last man/men standing in the Lethal Lockdown? Angle & Joe

Bonus Question Number 2: Who will be the first eliminated in the Lethal Lockdown? Rhino

Bonus Question Number 3: What team will be pinned in the Number One Contender Match? AMW

Bonus Question Number 4: Who will be the mystery manager for Shazarian? Lita

Bonus Question Number 5: What will be the first actual match of the Pay-Per-View? Bobby Roode w/Joel Gertner vs. Eric Young

Lethal Lockdown

House of Fun

Grudge Match

Special Challenge Match

Special Pre-Show Match

Bonus Question Number 1: Who will be the last man/men standing in the Lethal Lockdown? Vampiro

Bonus Question Number 2: Who will be the first eliminated in the Lethal Lockdown? Rhino

Bonus Question Number 3: What team will be pinned in the Number One Contender Match? AMW

Bonus Question Number 4: Who will be the mystery manager for Shazarian? Jimmy Hart

Bonus Question Number 5: What will be the first actual match of the Pay-Per-View? Roode vs Young

Lethal Lockdown

- To me, this match should definitely the Angle/Joe feud the most, so I can see them two being the last two men left, trying to one-up each other.

- LAX are the future, 3D are the past.

- He's a person in the X-Division, and has a gimmick, plus he's talented.

- He's the bigger name out of the two, but I could see you doing an upset.

House of Fun

- Both men need something else to do, but Abyss needs the win more.

- I'm going with The James Gang, because it opens up many possibilites. Gang/LAX, BET complaining for another month & AMW just being AMW.

- PP won't lose yet.

Grudge Match

- Roode needs the win, but I don't see the sense in the rematch.

Special Challenge Match

- He seems like he's going to be pushed.

Special Pre-Show Match

- Big future for Shazarian

Bonus Question Number 1: Who will be the last man/men standing in the Lethal Lockdown?

Kurt Angle & Samoa Joe

Bonus Question Number 2: Who will be the first eliminated in the Lethal Lockdown?

Rhino

Bonus Question Number 3: What team will be pinned in the Number One Contender Match?

BET

Bonus Question Number 4: Who will be the mystery manager for Shazarian?

Traci

Bonus Question Number 5: What will be the first actual match of the Pay-Per-View?

• 9 months later...