Dave Navarro Fucking Owns You..

Benji

.. in every way.

From his solo work, to Jane's Addiction, to the deliciously tribal One Hot Minute when he was with the Chili's to my 'new favourite band' The Panic Channel, he has an attention span shorter than mine, and talent bigger than everyone for me at this moment in time.

:wub:

Oh and he's a total pimp too.

One Hot Minute sucked but Jane's Addiction are awesome. Ritual De Lo Habitual <3

I'm in a minority that counts OHM as some of the best Chili's work, it's experimental but retains the Chili's funk I love so much. I love Frusciante (and, obviously Hillel) but there's something that Dave brought to the table for that one album that's unmissable to me.

I'm in a majority that thinks most work after BSSM is fairly uninspired - not to say it isn't good because it's far from bad, but I doubt RHCP will ever pique like that again.

I'm in a majority that thinks most work after BSSM is fairly uninspired - not to say it isn't good because it's far from bad, but I doubt RHCP will ever pique like that again.

Oh I'm not denying that, they still make great music, but bar a few songs (Scar Tissue, Californication, Can't Stop, On Mercury, Easily, Storm in a Teacup to mention a few, none of which really contain the Chili's funk), they haven't hit their A-Game in a long time (as you say, since BSSM), OHM isn't really the Chili's to me, it's more a case of four musicians putting something together as a unit and coming out with something that is powerful in a very different way to what you'd expect.

I love Dave Navarro, not just musically, he gets "man-crush" status from me. >_>

I don't think about him in that way.

That was a total lie :wub:

Dave Navarro has done two things that automatically deduct some cool points from him:

1. Played on Sean `whatever he's called this week' Combs' "Bad Boys 4 Life".

2. Played on Mariah Carey's fuck up of the Def Leppard classic "Bringin' On The Heartbreak". That is a double deduction right there because of how bad the song was.

I know a lot of people here don't like Def Leppard, but if you've heard Mariah Carey's version of the song, I hope you at least agree with me a little bit.

Two seasons of Rock Star prove that Dave Navarro owns nothing except makeup, a wardrobe, and a throne that make him look like the love child of Satan and a Greenwich Village drag queen.

I'm assuming you never listened to Jane's Addiction.